Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 21 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21
Skylanders in Canada [CLOSED]
NinjiniXO Green Sparx Gems: 184
#301 Posted: 21:22:01 26/02/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
At least you guys still have L-Chill. We haven't gotten her yet.

Well its a good thing that other countries get some skylander first then just the usa , lol smilie
---
smilie s Page ----> https://www.facebook.com/pages...1841110?fref=ts & Also add me as friends on activate: NinjiniWish
redleader Green Sparx Gems: 295
#302 Posted: 21:26:41 26/02/2013
If any of you great fellow canadians want a molten hot dog, I can ship you one from New Market, On on monday the fourth of March. Give me the cost of the MHD plus shipping is all I ask. Im in Michigan right now and will head to NewMarket monday morning. Paypal only. PM me if interested. MHD is $9.99 plus 6% tax in michigan plus shipping. from NewMarket.

Greg
stukatso Green Sparx Gems: 303
#303 Posted: 23:44:44 26/02/2013
Quote: triptronix
Quote: stukatso
Keep an eye out at TRUs in Canada this coming week (i'm pretty sure he said week of Feb 24, but it could have been March 24).
An employee looked into their systems and said they will be receiving THOUSANDS accross the country.

^ I am assuming this is wave 4 since last week a TRU employee said they were receiving a huge shipment of wave 4 last week and it turned out to be wave 1 through 3 again. Was there a confirmation of which wave by chance?

They didn't say which wave it was and I don;t think it would have been written. However, when another employee pulled out a box of LLC Chill, it was written W4 on it i.e. Wave 4. They said there were no other characters in the box. Are we waiting for Wave 5 ???
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#304 Posted: 02:26:57 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
So is molten hot dog really not going to be coming to Canada walmarts?

I just got a resonably priced royal double trouble on ebay Man i just can't help myself he does look really cool though does ne1 know what the platinum chest does exactly?
triptronix Blue Sparx Gems: 678
#305 Posted: 02:58:38 27/02/2013
It looks like Ninjini is being released in limited quantities tomorrow at TRU (I assume the US only again!). There is no confirmation about a simultaneous CAN wide release (why not!). I was hoping so since someone posted in the forum about TRU receiving another big shipment this week. It’s has also been reported by several forum members that they were able to purchase her tonight at TRU. It's frustrating that Netherlands get spyro/wrecking ball/hot dog single series 2, the US gets ninjini/molten dog and all we get is another dumping of snow!!! Oh yeah I almost forgot LLC Chill

Sorry for the rant but I am starting to not like the hunt anymore, they should just release all of wave 4 already. Ok I’m done ranting now =)
#306 Posted: 05:51:23 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
LOL Good one

i know Canada always gets shafted when it comes to skylander releases last year we got legendary trigger happy first Score. :-)

Oh well lets hope it's sooner then later

If ne1 goes to TRU please report back i'm gonna go on thursday since i've been having goodluck on those days

So does ne1 how many figs are left and when are we going to see polar whirlwind :-) i want her
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#307 Posted: 08:14:15 27/02/2013
Quote: NinjiniXO
Wait a second some toys r us in the usa , are getting Ninjini , tomorrow , but what about us ? Did anyone call toys r us ? smilie

I tried checking the website, but no dice. But when I tried searching Chill, when I KNOW we have Legendary Lightcore Chill, it turned up nothing either. Actually, very few figures show up when searching Skylanders, so I'm guessing someone who enters search terms is seriously dropping the ball.

Quote: redleader
If any of you great fellow canadians want a molten hot dog, I can ship you one from New Market, On on monday the fourth of March. Give me the cost of the MHD plus shipping is all I ask. Im in Michigan right now and will head to NewMarket monday morning. Paypal only. PM me if interested. MHD is $9.99 plus 6% tax in michigan plus shipping. from NewMarket.

Greg

Damn, no money right now, or I'd take you up on it... Hopefully Ninjini too, LOL! If that changes soon, I'll PM you, smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Zing Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#308 Posted: 13:48:34 27/02/2013
Quote: joseph235

I just got a resonably priced royal double trouble on ebay Man i just can't help myself he does look really cool though does ne1 know what the platinum chest does exactly?

The Platinum Chest is identical to the regular chest in the console games.
DragonJay Green Sparx Gems: 224
#309 Posted: 15:01:30 27/02/2013
I am also finding the hunt much less exciting now. Finding Thumpback and Eye Brawl a couple of weeks ago was fun, but not nearly as fun as it used to be. I've been going to a lot of stores (work in Markham, live in Etobicoke, take daughter to hockey from Hamilton to Oshawa)...and it just seems to be the same assortment at every store, regardless of chain.

Going to EB is less fun because their sales people are all over you when you walk in the door, yet I know of two EB stores where the employees remove the new choice figures from the cases for themselves (I got my Hot Head before Christmas by catching them in the act).

As for information, clear definitions of which 'wave' we are in, or even how the retailers are defining them, seems to be unavailable. Add on the fact that it's tough to get info for Canada (save for this thread) because the evidence suggests we are a 2nd class territory.

Add on the fact that slogging through the weather (especially today, slog is the key word) to see another peg board of W1 releases or Cannon triple pack is getting really tedious.
#310 Posted: 15:11:19 27/02/2013
Don't bother with TRU online. I work in the logistics industry, and in a former life, I was with the company that operates the two TRU online fulfillment centres. They don't get them until the stores have had a couple of deliveries from the primary TRU DC...and they don't list them until they have more a certain level of Days On Hand at high velocity. Basically, they have to 'bulk' up the inventory before they go online.

I used to get some great info from my former colleagues about when something might be happening (during the SSA days), but it's not nearly as consistent now. It looks like shipments are diverted to markets in the US, or high growth markets in Europe. In business, you go to the sales. Still makes it less fun for us.
#311 Posted: 15:29:33 27/02/2013
DragonJay, you my friend are my hero!!!! I so totally agree with post 309
#312 Posted: 15:35:40 27/02/2013
I called TRU at markville mall and the one at hightech in richmond hill about the possibility of W4 figures/ninjini this week. Only to be told they have nothing in the system stating this (great). I will check out some walmarts later today for MHD. I will post back later tonight
Sivadreamer Gold Sparx Gems: 2821
#313 Posted: 15:57:26 27/02/2013
I went to a couple TRU stores in Ontario, and they all said they got HotHead/EyeBrawl/Thumpback. Upon visiting one location, the boxes behind the counter said W4.....I was under the impression from other topics that W4 was previously? Or even potentially L-Lightcore Chill?
---
How many crystals should I buy VS how many will I buy!?
brokenleg Blue Sparx Gems: 987
#314 Posted: 19:10:41 27/02/2013
I'm looking in the same area as you triptronix and sometimes I go up to Aurora/Newmarket. The search is definitely becoming a pain and very discouraging.

I would have loved to pick up a Ninjini this week as my daughter's birthday is on the weekend and that is the only giant she is interested in. However, I don't think that is going to happen without drive to Buffalo. I considered doing that but with this weather and the fact that they are probably all sold out already...no point.
Sunburn55 Blue Sparx Gems: 926
#315 Posted: 23:10:30 27/02/2013
Has anyone found a SS battle pack in Brampton yet because I have never seen one yet smilie
tiker Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#316 Posted: 23:44:37 27/02/2013
Walmart on Bovaird and Hwy. 10 had about 6 of them on the shelf about 4 hours ago.
---
Collection List and image
#317 Posted: 00:48:49 28/02/2013
^Thanks I will try to go there tomorrow smilie
#318 Posted: 05:42:36 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Awsome zing i figured it did the same thing as pirate treasure chest just wanted to be sure Thanks for letting me know.

And i do agree with you dragon jay it really isn't as exciting something has changed. But i know the 3rd skylanders game has got me really excited definitly appeals to me more especially that we are finally able to jump on console version :-). oh i can't wait.

good luck fellow Canadians here's hoping we see some new figs soon.
#319 Posted: 17:09:17 28/02/2013
I checked out TRU (markville mall/high tech road) and walmart (markville mall/high tech/copper creek) this morning. There is nothing new, just restock of wave 3 giants/LC S2 characters/LLC Chill. Copper creek and markville walmart received even stock. No sighting of SS battle pack today or MHD maybe tomorrow?
#320 Posted: 18:35:06 28/02/2013
Thanks for the update triptronix. Saves me the trip today.
#321 Posted: 20:24:11 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Yup definitly big thank you triptronix i have been noticing are area get the same shippments so far everytime you have said i found something i have found the same day aswell
definitly saved me a trip :-)

hope they come sooner rather then later
Gold_guardian Gold Sparx Gems: 2370
#322 Posted: 20:49:12 28/02/2013
The Toys R us in Oakville Ontario finally got the Scorpion striker pack in today.
---
~Canadian~
#323 Posted: 21:54:48 28/02/2013
I must be a day or two off of the shipping schedule. Nothing in Markham this week (lunch time trips), SFA in Oakville on Tuesday night.

If anyone sees a SS Battle Pack on Friday in the west end (Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville), I would be greatly appreciated.

Joseph235 phrased it interestingly "something has changed". I remember the excitement of getting Wham Shell the day he came out, knowing I had all 32 of the SSA figures - but now, not even close. My feeling is that there have been too many waves of 'meh' or 'rerelease'. It hit me seeing Prism Break knowing that I already had the LC Prism Break. There have been too many waves of what I'd consider re-cast figures.

I won't call myself a hardcore collector (I don't need or really even want every variant), but I want to have the core collection. But consider this, if we are feeling this way, what about the casual player, or a child asking for a new figure and trying to explain the difference between an LC, a Legendary, a variant, etc to a parent who thinks "Chill is Chill".
#324 Posted: 22:48:49 28/02/2013
Quote: DragonJay

If anyone sees a SS Battle Pack on Friday in the west end (Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville), I would be greatly appreciated.

I'll take a look tomorrow in Mississauga.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:15 28/02/2013 by tiker
#325 Posted: 23:47:36 28/02/2013
Went by TRU Laval (Quebec) and the pegs were filled with the regular stuff, but they did have a cart full of W1 and W2 boxes, along with some SSA 3-packs and Legendary Stealth Elves. They seemed to have been repackaged from another store. I did manage to finally get my son the Slam Bam he was missing. No sign of Ninjini at TRU.

Ran the Molten Hot Dog UPC at WM yesterday and it turned up nothing. Contacted customer service last night and got this reply:

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately the Wal-Mart.com website is strictly a US based website that has no bearing on what merchandise is offered within our Canadian stores (completely different buying teams between both countries therefore merchandise carried may vary).

At this time, the US will not accept orders from Canada, nor will they ship/transfer merchandise into Canada.

You may contact the appropriate dept., manager at your local store to see if they can advise if we carry something comparable to what you are looking for. Unfortunately, we do not have direct access to stores' inventory/prices.

So much for service....

Molten Hot Dog does have bilingual writing on it which leads me to believe we will see him. I mean what would be the point of putting French on it if it was US only? The UPC might be different because the "Only at Wal-Mart" sticker is not bilingual in the US.

Has anyone compared the UPC of a US GID Sonic Boom VS the Canadian UPC or does anyone recall how far apart they were released (US VS Canada)?
#326 Posted: 00:25:21 01/03/2013
I just called the Walmart in Richmond Hill on Major Mac. I asked about Molten Hot Dog. I was surprised he had even heard about it since I find that Walmart employees don't generally know anything about skylanders. Anyway, he said it could be coming in any day now and that I should call everyday. I don't know if that helps much but just the fact that he knew about it at least tells me that it will be coming to Canadian Walmarts. Take it for what its worth.
#327 Posted: 00:37:02 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Nice one brokenleg I'll take it :-)

At least someone from walmart knows something
#328 Posted: 02:21:51 01/03/2013
Called TRU in Richmond Hill and Markville Mall this evening. RH had SSBP today but sold out by 2:30pm and Markville sold out by 8:15pm (I got the last one!)

W.R.T. Walmart and Molten Hot Dog, I just hope that Walmart employee was basing it on something he heard internally and not customers constantly asking him about and telling him that it is a Walmart exclusive. All the other Walmarts I called (High Tech/Markville/Aurora) are still clueless.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:42:32 01/03/2013 by brokenleg
#329 Posted: 06:27:31 01/03/2013
Quote: brokenleg
Called TRU in Richmond Hill and Markville Mall this evening. RH had SSBP today but sold out by 2:30pm and Markville sold out by 8:15pm (I got the last one!)

W.R.T. Walmrat and Molten Hot Dog, I just hope that Walmart employee was basing it on something he heard internally and not customers constantly asking him about and telling him that it is a Walmart exclusive. All the other Walmarts I called (High Tech/Markville/Aurora) are still clueless.

What!!!!!! I was at TRU markville and richmond hill locations this morning right at opening time and I did not see any SSBP on display and when I asked the employee about receiving anything new (W4/battle packs etc) I got the same reply that I always get "they send us whatever they send us, it’s pretty much a guessing game until the box is opened" This really pisses me off, there is no way they could have received an afternoon shipment? All I can say is wow I’m speechless, maybe I should go back to TRU markville and complain. This just adds fuel to the fire now
#330 Posted: 06:39:03 01/03/2013
I have been at the RH TRU while they were receiving a shipment at about 11:30am. They do get shipments during the day.
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#331 Posted: 13:38:34 01/03/2013
when i asked the guy at my walmart last weekend, he googled it to see if it was out yet...i wasnt impressed. I thought he was going to look in the system. He wasnt helpful at all. As of yesterday MHD still isnt here in Nova scotia
#332 Posted: 13:46:43 01/03/2013
Calling walmarts in the scarbough/markham area. I thought I recall March 1st being the official release date for MHD?
Nicotesla Green Sparx Gems: 177
#333 Posted: 15:19:11 01/03/2013
Quote: Tupelo
when i asked the guy at my walmart last weekend, he googled it to see if it was out yet...i wasnt impressed. I thought he was going to look in the system. He wasnt helpful at all. As of yesterday MHD still isnt here in Nova scotia

Tupelo, I'd like to take a second to defend that walmart employee.
I myself work at a Walmart in Ontario in the Electronics department, and one of the most common things I get asked is "Can't you look it up in your system?"
To which my reply is always "I wish, we don't even have such a system"

Google is honestly the only way we can help a customer outside the means of the store. Because Walmart is cheap and won't invest in a nice dang inventory system.
#334 Posted: 15:29:53 01/03/2013
Nicotesla:

Using posts #318, #322, #323 in this thread as a reference, does Walmart in Canada use the WIRE network or have access to the WIRE network?
---
woadito Red Sparx Gems: 53
#335 Posted: 17:13:09 01/03/2013
anybody seen Series 2 Hex at all?
#336 Posted: 18:03:06 01/03/2013
Quote: Nicotesla

I myself work at a Walmart in Ontario in the Electronics department, and one of the most common things I get asked is "Can't you look it up in your system?"

Google is honestly the only way we can help a customer outside the means of the store. Because Walmart is cheap and won't invest in a nice dang inventory system.

Have you worked there long? You can look it up in the system, given either the UPC or the Wal-Mart ID, using those handheld scanners, or better yet the employee computers in the electronics department.

The results will show you (AT A MINIMUM) the quantity on hand, the quantity in transit (which will arrive in 1-2 days, or could actually be in the stock room if the truck has not been "finalized"), and the quantity on order (typcially arriving in 3 days to 3 weeks).

These 2 systems do not allow to search by product name. I believe there is a main computer (in the offices) which might.

Note that you must take all info with a grain of salt. I'm not saying all employees are like this, but there may be some which say things like "We're not getting any", "We sold out" or "They're coming next week" just so they don't have to do any work or don't know how to do it. I often find myself telling them how to do it to check.
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#337 Posted: 18:22:22 01/03/2013
Quote: stukatso

Have you worked there long? You can look it up in the system, given either the UPC or the Wal-Mart ID, using those handheld scanners, or better yet the employee computers in the electronics department.

The results will show you (AT A MINIMUM) the quantity on hand, the quantity in transit (which will arrive in 1-2 days, or could actually be in the stock room if the truck has not been "finalized"), and the quantity on order (typcially arriving in 3 days to 3 weeks).

These 2 systems do not allow to search by product name. I believe there is a main computer (in the offices) which might.

Note that you must take all info with a grain of salt. I'm not saying all employees are like this, but there may be some which say things like "We're not getting any", "We sold out" or "They're coming next week" just so they don't have to do any work or don't know how to do it. I often find myself telling them how to do it to check.

Either way in my experience checking regularly is the best bet for walmart. I know even with the release of giants it took asking a few diff people in the store about gitd cynder to finally get some one who knew what i was talking about. I'm not trying to say I was upset at this guy who googled the info on molten hot dog. I just thought there was a chance he might have known. Never hurts to ask. right?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:22:57 01/03/2013 by Tupelo
#338 Posted: 20:06:38 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Man this stinks looks like jade flashwing is gonna be a target exclusive :-( this stinks. now i'm gonna have to pay like 40 bucks just to get one

so how many more can we expect to be target exclusives? Man skylanders and activision really don't care that much about us Canadians it seems were always missing out on target exclusives.
I hope scarlet ninjini and polar whirlwind are not exclusives to targets. In Whitby and toronto areas targets are supposed to be opening really soon like spring but i think were gonna miss jade flashwing
does ne1 know how long they stay on targets shelves?

And if ne1 can get there hands on an extra one please please pm me :-)

Hopefully we should be seeing molten hot dog next week my walmart finally has heard of them and they should be here soon. :-) So at least some good news rather have jade flashwing don't know what it is but she looks AMAZING love the colour.
#339 Posted: 20:31:35 01/03/2013
At TRU Vaughan mills. They have 12 ss battle packs
#340 Posted: 22:41:13 01/03/2013
As for Target, I have similar complaints, but I want to point out: I was at a local mall yesterday - Place Vertu in St. Laurent, for my fellow Montrealers - and one corner of the mall is PLASTERED with posters and billboards saying Target was moving into that corner of the mall. They even had huge chunks of the parking lot blocked off, we couldn't even drive around the edge of the mall, we had to exit the parking lot to use the street to get around this corner of the mall!

So Target should be here REALLY soon... As I haven't heard a release date on Jade Flashwing yet (especially in Canada), her release might actually coincide nicely with Target opening.

Any word on when WE might get Ninjini? I'm so jealous that she's out in AMERICAN Toys R Us stores. I mean, we have TRU, why can't ours have Ninjini? Same with the Walmart stuff, BTW.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#341 Posted: 01:02:24 02/03/2013
Quote: niceguy1
As for Target, I have similar complaints, but I want to point out: I was at a local mall yesterday - Place Vertu in St. Laurent, for my fellow Montrealers - and one corner of the mall is PLASTERED with posters and billboards saying Target was moving into that corner of the mall. They even had huge chunks of the parking lot blocked off, we couldn't even drive around the edge of the mall, we had to exit the parking lot to use the street to get around this corner of the mall!

So Target should be here REALLY soon... As I haven't heard a release date on Jade Flashwing yet (especially in Canada), her release might actually coincide nicely with Target opening..

Hi Niceguy. I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival also but I'm afraid they will not have any locations open in Quebec before the fall. There will be some opening elsewhere in Canada this summer. Don't know why it takes so long to convert a red and white Zellers to a red and white Target and put up some shelves, but this is what target.ca says (use the store locator to find out the opening date of any Target.).
Zing Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#342 Posted: 02:38:52 02/03/2013

There have been several posts on this forum of how to look up stock using a hand scanner for not only our store, but other stores. I have actually shown employees how to do it and successfully located product I wanted. In one instance, the scanner showed it as "binned", and the items were found in the back stock. In the second instance, the product was listed at a store in the next town over.

You are part of the problem! There is an inventory system. Ask a manager how to access it. It only take a few button presses on a telxon.
#343 Posted: 20:33:54 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sweet so hopefully we see jade flashwing with the grand opening of targets. there is a couple targets in ajax/toronto opening up in the spring i know. if you go to targets facebook page it will tell you which ones are opening when and where.

So has ne1 seen spyro,wreakingball or ne of the other figs that r everywhere else but Canada :-)

Also for people who want a jade flashwing now and don't mind paying a bit more there is a person on ebay selling them for 23.54 plus 6 bucks shipping it's the cheapest i've seen so far.

I might by one would like to know if jade flashwing was gonna come with the grand opening. but the jades r already out and it's gonna be insane trying to get one.
I don't know should i wait or buy this one.
Would love some advise :-)

Here's hoping we see some new ones soon

Happy Hunting
#344 Posted: 22:55:51 02/03/2013
I got Eye Brawl and Thumpback!
Still no SS Battle Pack smilie
#345 Posted: 00:25:19 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I called a couple walmarts today and they said molten oht dog wasn't there yet but they are expecting him soon. :-) YAY
ne1 else get confirmation yet?

Will keep you guys posted. and has ne1 seen normal light core chill not legendary LC chill around?

Thanks
#346 Posted: 04:35:28 03/03/2013
Holy geez! Checked Target.ca and the one I noticed was in the works, opening soon, is listed as Fall 2013! I shouldn't take THAT long if they're physically working on it NOW like this! And I saw similar things at the mega-center in Laval along the 13, it also says Fall 2013! This bites.
---
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#347 Posted: 14:07:32 03/03/2013
Checked out the Toys R Us at Vaughan Mills..........there was an ENTIRE LEGION of Eye-Brawls, Thumpbacks, Hot Heads, and Crushers. I also saw L-LC Chill. And I picked up the last Scorpion Striker Battle Pack.*fistpump*
The EB Games there was pretty much the same, except they had a Series 2 Eruptor, Terrafin, and Stealth Elf as well.

Has anyone seen S2 Bash lately? I'm dying to get him!
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
#348 Posted: 14:26:59 03/03/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28
Checked out the Toys R Us at Vaughan Mills..........there was an ENTIRE LEGION of Eye-Brawls, Thumpbacks, Hot Heads, and Crushers. I also saw L-LC Chill. And I picked up the last Scorpion Striker Battle Pack.*fistpump*
The EB Games there was pretty much the same, except they had a Series 2 Eruptor, Terrafin, and Stealth Elf as well.

Has anyone seen S2 Bash lately? I'm dying to get him!

S2 Bash was the hardest to find in my opinion. I saw one a few weeks back at Ebgames markville mall location.
Katallina Green Sparx Gems: 123
#349 Posted: 15:57:56 03/03/2013
With regard to Target in Canada: The one in Kingston, ON, is scheduled to open in summer. Fortunately for me my boyfriend lives in Pennsylvania and he's getting me the target stuff.

Hot Head, Eye Brawl, Thumpback and Crusher have been really popular around here too. Kinda annoying since what I want is Swarm. Shouldn't have held off on grabbing him and I'll fix it when / if I see him again.

As for S2 Bash...? <3! He was one of my first Skylanders back in December. I went to get my game and decided to get three characters with it. I got him, Whirl Wind and Hex. He was the only Bash available and his box was kinda mauled but I wanted him outta that anyway. Guess I made a good choice? smilie

Anyway, today's my day in Kingston!!! I know I may be a little annoying on the forums when I'm about to go for a big shopping trip, but I get excited because I can't drive (legally blind with cerebral palsy) so getting taken out specifically to hunt Skylanders is a pretty big deal to me. I *think* I saw some Giants on sale at Costco for $3 off and I'll check that while my parents get their oil changed. Then it's off to Toys R Us, EB Games and WalMart. Should I try to squeeze in Best Buy or is their selection not as good?

I'd LIKE to come home today with Hot Head, Crusher, Eye Brawl, the battle pack with the cannon, chop chop and shroomboom, (this is where the "likely" ends and the "if they have it" begins)... L LC Chill, Legendary 3 pack (the s2 one), LC Prism Break, Terrafin, Ninjini (hey, I can dream. I realize this might be a while yet), Swarm, Sprocket (I'm so desperate for this character I've almost bought the 3 pack when I already have the other two. My niece would like that.) Stealth Elf, Drill Sargent, Drobot (I missed these three at Napanee WalMart because I kept not buying them. Gotta quit that!) ... The list goes on and on.

I'm at this awkward stage of collecting where I have enough that it can be hard to find something but not enough that my collection is really big.

Anyway, time to stop babbling and start getting ready. We're leaving at 1! I can't wait! I will update with what I get. smilie Bye!
---
Favorite Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie
Most Wanted: smilie smilie smilie
Wisewizard41 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1114
#350 Posted: 20:35:27 03/03/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
At least you guys still have L-Chill. We haven't gotten her yet.

Well it's just one out of the few we get here first. Only other one we got is Legendary Stealth Elf. So I guess it's pretty fair.
---
The way of the dragon, is the way of the heart.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 21 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me