Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 21 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21
Skylanders in Canada [CLOSED]
Zing Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#151 Posted: 16:00:20 31/01/2013
Has anyone seen series 2 Prism Break anywhere?
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#152 Posted: 20:25:53 31/01/2013
Quote: Zing
Has anyone seen series 2 Prism Break anywhere?

I saw about six at my local Toys R Us today, and I found four Thumpback's and Eye Brawl's at EB Games. Got one of each smilie
#153 Posted: 20:27:32 31/01/2013
Going to check TRU then. Thanks.
#154 Posted: 21:39:43 31/01/2013
Nope. Nothing new.
King Zenith Blue Sparx Gems: 913
#155 Posted: 22:58:23 31/01/2013
I just got my order of more than $100 worth of Skylander stuff from the Gamestop.com site (including Scorpion Striker battle pack and Empire of Ice). The shipping was $20 on it, but it arrived in 2 days. The customs fee was $5. I am quite happy with that. Way better than using EBGames Canada site for ordering this stuff. Wish I could just find it all the store of course...
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#156 Posted: 02:00:50 01/02/2013
Nope. Nothing new.

I saw two at EB Games as well, so maybe check there? Hope you find him, he's pretty cool.
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#157 Posted: 02:16:15 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
WOW king zenith that's not to bad at all especially the scorpion battle pack Canada won't be seeing that for awhile prob :-)

So if i were to buy the scorpion battle pack triple from game stop .com how much would it cost me and did u have to pay ne more when package arrived?

I am however enjoying thumback and eyebrawl I love how eye brawls eye lights up very cool :-)

Gonna go to TRU tomorrw to see what they have will report back what i see

And just want to say a BIG THANKS again to everyone for the great tips on the skylander giants in Canada.

Keep up the great job Fellow canadian skylander hunters :-)

So has ne1 heard of ne rumours of the next skylanders game?
triptronix Blue Sparx Gems: 678
#158 Posted: 03:14:57 03/02/2013
There was a posting in the forum saying that Activision will have some sort of press release on Tuesday Feb 5th. The member who posted this is part of the media group covering this and will report back later that night with the details and pictures if any about the next skylander game.
#159 Posted: 03:23:14 03/02/2013
joseph235, I ordered the scorpion battle pack/Thumpback and Eyebrawl online through gamestop.com 2 weeks ago. The breakdown is as follows:

Scorpion battle pack online price $24.99
Shipping $14.99 (UPS EXPRESS international zone 1)Ontario
Delivery 2 days from shipping date
UPS COD charges 15.00

Total out of pocket 54.98

Thumpback and Eyebrawl order

Thumpback and Eyebrawl online price $29.98 (14.99 each)
Shipping $14.99 (UPS EXPRESS international zone 1)Ontario
Delivery 2 days from shipping date
UPS COD charges 15.50

Total out of pocket 60.47
boomer has it Green Sparx Gems: 304
#160 Posted: 04:13:37 03/02/2013
Recently, or yesterday as a matter of fact. I got an s2 eruptor
EDIT: here is my lc shroomboom pic
[User Posted Image]
---
credit to kappa for my avatar
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:17:03 03/02/2013 by boomer has it
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#161 Posted: 20:39:05 03/02/2013
When is Lightcore Pop Fizz supposed to be released....has it been released anywhere yet?
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#162 Posted: 22:39:54 03/02/2013
I had a car under my command and some time to spend in the West Island of Montreal, so I went hunting. Hoping to find the Giants I don't have: Crusher, Hot Head, Eye Brawl and Thumpback (unfortunately having to wait for Ninjini).

CostCo - Pointe Claire
They had tons of packs, yay! But upon closer inspection, it was the same 3 packs over and over: Sonic Boom/Sprocket/Stump Smash, Gill Grunt/Flashwing/Double Trouble and the Dragonfire Cannon Battle Pack (I don't have Double Trouble S1, so that one seemed worth it, so got it). No Giants whatsoever. However, they had an excellent selection of Lightcore. LC Eruptor, LC Jet Vac, LC Shroomboom, LC Drobot, LC Prism Break. That's all the ones out so far, isn't it? I only want to bother with LC Hex, so I didn't get any. I also noticed they had the Modile Battlegrounds pack, at least once.

Toys R Us - Pointe Claire (across from Fairview)
Mostly the same packs as Costco, but also a lot of individuals. Still no Giants.

Future Shop - Pointe Claire (across from Fairview)
Literally 2 packs: Stump Smash and I think Cynder, both series 1! (i.e. if someone buys 1 Stump Smash, they'll be out. Ditto with Cynder). Rows after rows of empty racks. Still plenty of starter packs. The guy I spoke to said the shipments seem to come in randomly, but usually on Wednesday (being Sunday today). So, no Giants.

EB Games - Pointe Claire (Fairview)
Literally 3 packs: Stump Smash, Flashwing, and I forget the third. Again, if someone buys a Flashwing they're out, etc. etc.

Best Buy - Pointe Claire (Fairview)
They only had Starter Packs. Period. What about those of us who already have the game???? Interestingly enough they had a few SSA Starter Packs, including a few 3DS ones.

EB Games - Dollard Des Ormeaux (Centennial Plaza)
The best selection, or at least as good as TRU, but STILL no Giants! They seem small and obscurely located. The first made it seem hopeless, the latter made it seem likely, turned out to be a bit of both. Nice variety of characters, had the Dragonfire pack (not the limited edition Gold though, boo), no Giants, no sign of the Scorpion Striker Pack either (anywhere).

Getting frustrated and determined here, so I'm expanding my range... I'm going to check the giant mall/collection of stores in Laval along the 13, and if I fail there, I'm heading all the way out to Anjou, just because people reported finding some out there!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:44:33 03/02/2013 by niceguy1
#163 Posted: 03:11:37 04/02/2013
Forgot it was Sunday, places close early, like 5 or 6 on Sunday, and I only got there at like 6:30. Oh, and the Future Shop there is one of the ones that fell under the axe when Best Buy abruptly closed a bunch of stores with no warning. smilie

I'll see what I can do tomorrow.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#164 Posted: 08:56:47 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Sweet thanks triptronix and also thanks for the update on the skylanders 3 topic.

Also i heard terrible news that they are not coming out with nemore granite crushers is this true? :-( Targets are coming to my area in the spring time i was hoping to grab a granite crusher then but now i don't know. Still i can't wait for the targets to arrive another place to get skylanders.

Didnt get out yesterday but will be getting out tomorrow to hunt around will report back

Happy Hunting Fellow Canadians
#165 Posted: 18:03:35 04/02/2013
My EB recieved a single box of giants today. They are still on the shelf.
#166 Posted: 18:07:41 04/02/2013
Talked with guy at TRU. Says they only get one case of series 2 a week. I guess I will have to be lucky to snag Prism Break.
fakerheman Green Sparx Gems: 219
#167 Posted: 19:01:33 04/02/2013
Was at the Walmart at Winston Churchill and 407. They were stocking the shelves, I was able to pickup a Thumpback. There was a few of them.
#168 Posted: 19:03:50 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Tru whitby has a bunch of cynders, sproket triple packs, whirlwind,swarm and a few other older ones nothing i didnt already have

But eb games whitby got some eye brawls and thumpback in i didnt need ne bit there were 2 of each left half hour ago also had Lc shroomboom which i picked up. And 1 hot head left aswell they just got a shippment in 10 mins before i walked in

Good luck
#169 Posted: 21:13:40 04/02/2013
There are so many cannon packs and sprocket triple packs. I'm not sure why they are so common.
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#170 Posted: 23:09:49 04/02/2013
Has anyone seen the Legendary triple pack lately? I searched everywhere, but can't find it.
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
NewSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 341
#171 Posted: 00:25:28 05/02/2013
There are so many cannon packs and sprocket triple packs. I'm not sure why they are so common.

Those are the non popular ones.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#172 Posted: 00:58:14 05/02/2013
Quote: niceguy1
I had a car under my command and some time to spend in the West Island of Montreal, so I went hunting. Hoping to find the Giants I don't have: Crusher, Hot Head, Eye Brawl and Thumpback (unfortunately having to wait for Ninjini).

CostCo - Pointe Claire
They had tons of packs, yay! But upon closer inspection, it was the same 3 packs over and over: Sonic Boom/Sprocket/Stump Smash, Gill Grunt/Flashwing/Double Trouble and the Dragonfire Cannon Battle Pack (I don't have Double Trouble S1, so that one seemed worth it, so got it). No Giants whatsoever. However, they had an excellent selection of Lightcore. LC Eruptor, LC Jet Vac, LC Shroomboom, LC Drobot, LC Prism Break. That's all the ones out so far, isn't it? I only want to bother with LC Hex, so I didn't get any. I also noticed they had the Modile Battlegrounds pack, at least once.

Toys R Us - Pointe Claire (across from Fairview)
Mostly the same packs as Costco, but also a lot of individuals. Still no Giants.

Future Shop - Pointe Claire (across from Fairview)
Literally 2 packs: Stump Smash and I think Cynder, both series 1! (i.e. if someone buys 1 Stump Smash, they'll be out. Ditto with Cynder). Rows after rows of empty racks. Still plenty of starter packs. The guy I spoke to said the shipments seem to come in randomly, but usually on Wednesday (being Sunday today). So, no Giants.

EB Games - Pointe Claire (Fairview)
Literally 3 packs: Stump Smash, Flashwing, and I forget the third. Again, if someone buys a Flashwing they're out, etc. etc.

Best Buy - Pointe Claire (Fairview)
They only had Starter Packs. Period. What about those of us who already have the game???? Interestingly enough they had a few SSA Starter Packs, including a few 3DS ones.

EB Games - Dollard Des Ormeaux (Centennial Plaza)
The best selection, or at least as good as TRU, but STILL no Giants! They seem small and obscurely located. The first made it seem hopeless, the latter made it seem likely, turned out to be a bit of both. Nice variety of characters, had the Dragonfire pack (not the limited edition Gold though, boo), no Giants, no sign of the Scorpion Striker Pack either (anywhere).

Getting frustrated and determined here, so I'm expanding my range... I'm going to check the giant mall/collection of stores in Laval along the 13, and if I fail there, I'm heading all the way out to Anjou, just because people reported finding some out there!

Anjou?!Good things?!That's right close to me!
#173 Posted: 01:34:22 05/02/2013
I forgot to mention I also found plenty of the Sprocket triple pack... I already have the other 2 from Series 1 (I think one is Stump Smash), so I'm not very interested. I know I saw them at Costco and TRU.

Quote: CommanderGame

I was referring to THIS thread, specifically YOU! and ali117major! LOL!

And today I hit a couple more. I was on Decarie, having to do stuff at Decarie Square, so I stopped by the complex in front of Hippodrome Blue Bonnets (I don't know or see any name for the place). Right across Decarie from Namur Metro. Stopped by the EBGames, they actually still had a couple of the Golden Dragonfire Cannon pack, as well as a few of the normal ones. They also had a couple of Swarm, too bad I already have him, as well as several other singles and the usual 3-packs. Got the Golden Cannon pack while I could.

So I gave the Walmart a shot. Last April when we were scouring stores for a Stealth Elf for my nephews' birthday in early May, we tried a few Walmarts but they clearly didn't even carry Skylanders. But THIS time.... They had a nice section, INCLUDING ALL FOUR GIANTS I was looking for! I was hoping to find one or two, wasn't expecting all of them! Got Crusher, Hot Head, Eye-Brawl and Thumpback. It was the last Crusher, but they had 2 each of the other 3.

[User Posted Image]
---
#174 Posted: 01:51:04 05/02/2013
OH LOL smilie.

Well Best Buy has been having a bunch of Light Cores lately.
Ace XSX Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#175 Posted: 07:01:05 05/02/2013
Quote: niceguy1
I forgot to mention I also found plenty of the Sprocket triple pack... I already have the other 2 from Series 1 (I think one is Stump Smash), so I'm not very interested. I know I saw them at Costco and TRU.

Quote: CommanderGame

I was referring to THIS thread, specifically YOU! and ali117major! LOL!

And today I hit a couple more. I was on Decarie, having to do stuff at Decarie Square, so I stopped by the complex in front of Hippodrome Blue Bonnets (I don't know or see any name for the place). Right across Decarie from Namur Metro. Stopped by the EBGames, they actually still had a couple of the Golden Dragonfire Cannon pack, as well as a few of the normal ones. They also had a couple of Swarm, too bad I already have him, as well as several other singles and the usual 3-packs. Got the Golden Cannon pack while I could.

So I gave the Walmart a shot. Last April when we were scouring stores for a Stealth Elf for my nephews' birthday in early May, we tried a few Walmarts but they clearly didn't even carry Skylanders. But THIS time.... They had a nice section, INCLUDING ALL FOUR GIANTS I was looking for! I was hoping to find one or two, wasn't expecting all of them! Got Crusher, Hot Head, Eye-Brawl and Thumpback. It was the last Crusher, but they had 2 each of the other 3.

[User Posted Image]

Lucky break, congrats
---
Best mega evo pokemon= MEGA CHARZARD X
SSF Faves : smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie ,etc.
#176 Posted: 17:40:13 05/02/2013
There is a new forum section titled Skylanders Swap Force (AKA Skylanders 3) announced yesterday evening
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:43:30 05/02/2013 by triptronix
fakerheman Green Sparx Gems: 219
#177 Posted: 18:59:50 05/02/2013
If anyone is still looking for Eye Brawl and Thumpback, Walmart in Brampton (Airport Rd and Hwy7) they have at least 10 of each, plus other giants.
#178 Posted: 22:15:00 05/02/2013
Why are people ignoring my posts?
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#179 Posted: 23:13:36 05/02/2013
You coud go buy it on the US oh but you cant now why?
Cuz Canadian dollar worth less them the US dollar
Brutungo Blue Sparx Gems: 548
#180 Posted: 00:26:32 06/02/2013
Actually right now they are considered equal dollar for dollar

.9977/ .9972 ca over 1.0023/ 1.0028 us (actaul bank of canada rate as of yesterday/today)

so stores that except both will consider them equal , but banks will give actual exchange, dunno how online store will handle conversion though
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:43:27 06/02/2013 by Brutungo
#181 Posted: 00:54:37 06/02/2013
BlazeHeatnix28, I saw 2 legendary 3 packs back in late November at TRU (markville mall), honestly, they are pretty rare to come by now a days. I would suggest trying to order it online from TRU US site, they seem to have it in stock all the time. Actually it is at a reduced price of 20.99 instead of 25.99 right now.

Hope this helps you out
King Zenith Blue Sparx Gems: 913
#182 Posted: 15:29:18 06/02/2013
Is anyone seeing Fright Rider in stores lately? I saw a bunch around Christmas time, but now I don't see that figure anywhere and it's constantly out of stock in the online stores.
#183 Posted: 18:42:10 06/02/2013
My EB recieved a couple boxes of singles. I nabbed Prism Break and Drill Sergeant. I also stopped at Future Shop but the worker there said they hadn't received any skylanders since Boxing Day!
#184 Posted: 18:50:01 06/02/2013
[User Posted Image]

My Walmart at this very moment. I guess they received a dozen cases of giants.
#185 Posted: 19:15:40 06/02/2013
Other EB in Newmarket got not only singles, but the giants. TRU has everything, new giants etc.

I hope everyone is able to get what they need. This will be my last post until Hot Dog.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:22:40 06/02/2013 by Zing
#186 Posted: 21:27:39 06/02/2013
Thanks triptonix. I'm going to try and order them.
Also, has anyone seen the Prism Break/Lightning Rod/Drill Sergeant Triple Pack yet?
---
#187 Posted: 22:16:48 06/02/2013
[User Posted Image]

That stock *cries*It's beautiful smilie
#188 Posted: 22:32:59 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
My TRU had TONS of eye brwals and thumpbacks!!! aswell as the res of wave 3

Does ne1 know if reg bouncer, reg slam bam, and reg ignitor are around or will be coming back to stores?
boomer has it Green Sparx Gems: 304
#189 Posted: 23:44:52 06/02/2013
Quote: joseph235
My TRU had TONS of eye brwals and thumpbacks!!! aswell as the res of wave 3

Does ne1 know if reg bouncer, reg slam bam, and reg ignitor are around or will be coming back to stores?

Same with me! Didn't get that 1 chill though....
---
credit to kappa for my avatar
Wisewizard41 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1114
#190 Posted: 00:59:30 07/02/2013
And here I am in BC, still waiting lol. But I have heard rumors that they are already out, so I gotta keep checking.
---
The way of the dragon, is the way of the heart.
#191 Posted: 03:39:02 07/02/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28
Thanks triptonix. I'm going to try and order them.
Also, has anyone seen the Prism Break/Lightning Rod/Drill Sergeant Triple Pack yet?

No sign of that triple. I finally gave in and bought the singles.
eyelander Blue Sparx Gems: 716
#192 Posted: 04:26:53 07/02/2013
I live in bc too, and everytime I see on here that a store out east has gotten a shipment I find it here too, so with everyone claiming to see new arrivales today you should go for a little hunt and I'll bet ya find 'em
#193 Posted: 04:54:25 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Just wondering nobody here has a slambam for sale do they?

Or myabe no of a place to grab 1. Just don't feel like paying $50 bucks for 1 $15- $20 bucks maybe.

Was able to track down reg erupter, reg prism break, and reg ignitor only need slam bam and reg bouncer. Not to worried about the bouncer i'm sure we will be seeing more of him since he is a giant.But slam Bam well fingers crossed

But it seems like the shelves are stocked that's a nice thing to see.

here's hoping scorpion pack comes soon any one here anything on it yet?
#194 Posted: 12:26:40 07/02/2013
All I was told by a manager at ebgames (someone I know and trust) said that he doesnt know for sure when but that they should have seen them by now. He figured end of dec or at least jan so he has no clue. Rest of ebgames around me also say they have no idea when and to keep checking. I hope it hit soon because other wise next month ill be busy with

the new tomb raider
lego undercover
monster hunter ultimate

then a break before

southpark stick of truth and dragons crown

those should keep me busy till disney hits this summer. If not ill prob grap the last of us and re revalations. This coming fall will be lego marvel heroes so looking forward to it.
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#195 Posted: 13:04:13 07/02/2013
so gamestop in the us got the SS on the 10th so that means the exclusivity should end on the 10th or 9th of this month, so i think we will be seeing them very soon
---
Green Bean Machine
#196 Posted: 13:12:42 07/02/2013
Yeah thats what I think also but imn a little surprise ebgames didnt also have the 30days. If we are lucky we will get it at all shop around the same time and there wont be much hunting , kinda like what we have seen with thumpy and eye.
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#197 Posted: 13:16:21 07/02/2013
[User Posted Image]

I like seeing this. I found thumpback and eye brawl at walmart as well. But seeing this means less people will be over paying for them. Which is great. Cause why should some one get to horde the stocks and make more profit.
#198 Posted: 18:00:52 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Darn right Tupelo i can't stand it. Anytime i see someone clear the shelf of skylanders it always heats me up.
The only ones that are meant to be expensive and those are the really special ones and even they are goin for crazy amounts of money. Does ne1 know which special is the most expenive to buy right now?

Good luck happy hunting
#199 Posted: 18:13:04 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OMG!!! i just seen it SKYLANDERS SWITCH FORCE!!!! AHHHH LOL

That looks right up my alley and coming this fall nice :-)

What does everyone think
#200 Posted: 23:16:55 07/02/2013
@Zing

I think I'll buy the singles, cause I see Drill Sergeant everywhere.
One more thing, has anyone seen Series 2 Bash? I need him.smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 21 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me