Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 15 of 21 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Skylanders in Canada [CLOSED]
Fandramon Green Sparx Gems: 298
#701 Posted: 04:47:59 28/06/2013
Quote: LloydDXZX
Quote: Fandramon
The Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (for 3DS) is $19.99 again at Future Shop & Best Buy[sold out online] if anyone missed it the first time around:
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA...archPageIndex=1

Me it says online 5 remaining... I want one but don't have the money for... for now!

Best Buy shows as "sold out online" for me, Future Shop does/did have some left. If all else fails, try your luck price-matching at another store? I don't know many that can price match an online shop though smilie;

Also, I went and bought myself a Thumpback from Best Buy, and I think I got an S2 Whirlwind, [it just said "Skylanders Giants figure" with Whirlwind pictured smilie] from The Source, got a 30% off discount so she was $8.49. Went to the post office earlier today and got my Drobot S1/LC Drobot/LC Jet-Vac. I just want Sunburn smilie and Camo smilie now, but they're the hardest to find ;^;
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#702 Posted: 04:50:46 28/06/2013
The Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (for 3DS) is $19.99 again at Future Shop & Best Buy[sold out online] if anyone missed it the first time around:
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA...archPageIndex=1

Me it says online 5 remaining... I want one but don't have the money for... for now!

Best Buy shows as "sold out online" for me, Future Shop does/did have some left. If all else fails, try your luck price-matching at another store? I don't know many that can price match an online shop though smilie;

Also, I went and bought myself a Thumpback from Best Buy, and I think I got an S2 Whirlwind, [it just said "Skylanders Giants figure" with Whirlwind pictured smilie] from The Source, got a 30% off discount so she was $8.49. Went to the post office earlier today and got my Drobot S1/LC Drobot/LC Jet-Vac. I just want Sunburn smilie and Camo smilie now, but they're the hardest to find ;^;

Walmart close by my area have alot of single pack smilie
#703 Posted: 05:02:11 28/06/2013
Quote: Hexblazer

If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts is the Walmart you're talking about, in Ontario hopefully? Maybe the Greater Toronto Area? smilie An address or even just the postal code would be helpful to see if it's within reach for me [I don't drive, I take transit ^-^;]
#704 Posted: 05:12:01 28/06/2013

If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts is the Walmart you're talking about, in Ontario hopefully? Maybe the Greater Toronto Area? smilie An address or even just the postal code would be helpful to see if it's within reach for me [I don't drive, I take transit ^-^;]

British Columbia, i was surprise when i went to Walmart and saw a lot of Series 1 including Camo, Warnado, Dino-Rang, Lightning Rod, Hex, Zook and 1 of each of the Adventure Pack (No Darklight Crypt). I don't usually see Series 1 in Walmart close by my area so i was surprise when they had so many, there was 3 Walmart that i go to and all had the same stocks.
#705 Posted: 07:23:10 28/06/2013

British Columbia, i was surprise when i went to Walmart and saw a lot of Series 1 including Camo, Warnado, Dino-Rang, Lightning Rod, Hex, Zook and 1 of each of the Adventure Pack (No Darklight Crypt). I don't usually see Series 1 in Walmart close by my area so i was surprise when they had so many, there was 3 Walmart that i go to and all had the same stocks.

...Sadly, I don't have a plane smilie Darn, I don't know if it'd be worth asking for a reship with the expensive shipping rates within Canada either x.x I just refuse to pay ebay prices. Hopefully I can find 'em on this side of Canada sometime.
#706 Posted: 17:46:28 28/06/2013

...Sadly, I don't have a plane smilie Darn, I don't know if it'd be worth asking for a reship with the expensive shipping rates within Canada either x.x I just refuse to pay ebay prices. Hopefully I can find 'em on this side of Canada sometime.

Don't worry you'll find them soon or later, i mostly got my rare S1 loose such as Boomer, Ghost Roaster and Wham-Shell on craigslist, check craigslist sometimes of what skylanders people are selling.
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#707 Posted: 20:50:04 28/06/2013
Quote:
Don't worry you'll find them soon or later, i mostly got my rare S1 loose such as Boomer, Ghost Roaster and Wham-Shell on craigslist, check craigslist sometimes of what skylanders people are selling.

question... where is Craiglist? Can someone put a Google map link plz?
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
#708 Posted: 21:49:45 28/06/2013
Quote:

Craigslist is a classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, items wanted, services, community, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#709 Posted: 00:21:27 29/06/2013

It seems ALL Walmarts, including Canadian Walmarts, have been digging out Series 1 characters and putting them on the shelves. My local Walmart had a shelf full a few weeks ago, a few days later half of them were gone, a few days later only a few were left.

Quote:

I've seen you post a Kijiji link before, I remember being surprised at what area that Kijiji link belonged to, just off of Montreal. Craigslist is exactly like Kijiji.

Here's the French one for Montreal, it defaults to French when I pick Montreal:
http://montreal.fr.craigslist.ca/
English:
http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/
Kijiji Montreal:
http://montreal.kijiji.ca/
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
stitchmaker Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#710 Posted: 02:42:23 29/06/2013
Today both Ninjini were at least 2 of the Ebgames in Victoria B.C. They got a box of 6.

Scored my first Sidekick Elf. Look forward to trying it.

Another place to look is http://www.usedcanada.com/
Once there type in your city or ones around. I was able to get Boomer, Whamshell and Slam Bam Series 2 for a fair price.

There is also a usedUK too.
#711 Posted: 03:32:15 29/06/2013
Quote: stitchmaker
Today both Ninjini were at least 2 of the Ebgames in Victoria B.C. They got a box of 6.

Scored my first Sidekick Elf. Look forward to trying it.

Another place to look is http://www.usedcanada.com/
Once there type in your city or ones around. I was able to get Boomer, Whamshell and Slam Bam Series 2 for a fair price.

There is also a usedUK too.

Nice we didn't get any Ninjini's here in Surrey B.C. & Langley B.C. Eb Games.
#712 Posted: 16:50:27 29/06/2013
just got this on cragslist for $40

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:38 29/06/2013 by Hexblazer
#713 Posted: 20:36:27 29/06/2013

[User Posted Image]

Great find! Can you find me some sidekicks? cuz I don't know how this website works...
---
#714 Posted: 21:00:34 29/06/2013
^ i did find 3 sidekicks but $100 for all 3 or $50 each but i didn't buy it, i don't wanna pay that much for sidekicks.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:26 29/06/2013 by Hexblazer
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#715 Posted: 21:23:10 29/06/2013

[User Posted Image]

Very good deal you got considering this one:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist...3903227939.html

Notice that they used your picture though...
#716 Posted: 22:49:13 29/06/2013
Quote: Tempest

[User Posted Image]

I give it to my friend so he can do whatever he wants, i didn't wanna give him my loose smilie since his fully upgraded and all 45 challenges done with gold hat.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:51:18 29/06/2013 by Hexblazer
Sivadreamer Gold Sparx Gems: 2821
#717 Posted: 00:02:10 30/06/2013
Quote: Tempest

[User Posted Image]

p

Don't have Spyros Adventure to make it 50 Heroic Challenges?
---
How many crystals should I buy VS how many will I buy!?
Sivadreamer Gold Sparx Gems: 2821
#718 Posted: 00:32:38 30/06/2013
You said all 45 challenges, Gjost Roaster can do 50 total if you've got Spyros Adventure! smilie
---
How many crystals should I buy VS how many will I buy!?
#719 Posted: 01:35:45 30/06/2013
^ i played my S1 figures on Skylanders Giants game but ya my smilie only have 45 Heroic Challenges done, i don't know how to get the other challenges.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:18 30/06/2013 by Hexblazer
#720 Posted: 03:46:06 30/06/2013
Sounds like there are 5 characters you don't have unlocked, yet... At least a couple of characters (Cynder and Zook, at least) had their Heroic Challenge changed, so if you only have S1 of them, you're missing the Giants Heroic Challenge for them.

Out of the 32 challenges in SSA, between my guys and my nephews' guys I have 30 unlocked, missing Wham Shell and Boomer. I have Wham Shell's as an unassigned one in Giants, so when I'm in SSA my guys have 31 out of the 32 completed. smilie In Giants I have 48 out of the 50, I know I'm missing Boomer's and S2 Zook's.

This can be quite hard to track down for Giants, but in SSA they're numbered, 1 to 32. Look for a missing number and report it/them here, someone can tell you who they belong to. If you have all 32, them the missing ones are from the Newlanders/giants. I was GOING to say I think there's 5 of the unassigned ones, maybe you haven't bought them from Auric, but the unassigned ones were assigned to people in SSA, so even if you don't have them in Giants I would think you'd have noticed not having them in SSA. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#721 Posted: 04:47:05 30/06/2013
Ok i just check i need 3 S1 thats zook, cynder and chop chop for there heroic challenges, i have all S2 and the only S1 i have are the "forgotten 8". So the other 2 heroic probably in spyros adventure probably at elric shop.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:48:56 30/06/2013 by Hexblazer
#722 Posted: 10:39:00 30/06/2013
Ok i just check i need 3 S1 thats zook, cynder and chop chop for there heroic challenges, i have all S2 and the only S1 i have are the "forgotten 8". So the other 2 heroic probably in spyros adventure probably at elric shop.

There's no Elric shop in SSA. Only Giants!!!
---
#723 Posted: 14:30:22 30/06/2013

Oh ok i don't know because i haven't played SSA yet.
#724 Posted: 18:09:00 30/06/2013

Really?? Ok... And it's not Elric... It's Auric. And the only thing that he does in SSA is... when you beat Kaos at the last chapter, you find and talk to him and he give you lots of money! But each time you talk with him and you don't finished the game, he'll say come back later!
---
#725 Posted: 18:14:21 30/06/2013

Really?? Ok... And it's not Elric... It's Auric. And the only thing that he does in SSA is... when you beat Kaos at the last chapter, you find and talk to him and he give you lots of money! But each time you talk with him and you don't finished the game, he'll say come back later!

Ah ok cool, i'm still waiting for SSA Starter Pack to lower down in price here in canada, when it does ill definitely get it so i can play the game already smilie
#726 Posted: 18:39:59 30/06/2013

Ah ok cool, i'm still waiting for SSA Starter Pack to lower down in price here in canada, when it does ill definitely get it so i can play the game already smilie

Me, I ordered it for 20$ on Amazon.com! My grand mother live to Florida so I ordered to her adress and she gave it to me when she visited! That was a Great deal!
---
#727 Posted: 19:25:25 30/06/2013

Me, I ordered it for 20$ on Amazon.com! My grand mother live to Florida so I ordered to her adress and she gave it to me when she visited! That was a Great deal!

where do you live? i can check craigslist for you to see what skylanders are for sale in your area.
#728 Posted: 20:01:10 30/06/2013

where do you live? i can check craigslist for you to see what skylanders are for sale in your area.

Canada!
---
#729 Posted: 01:18:50 01/07/2013

As has been stated, Auric only has a shop in Giants. There are NO unassigned Heroics in SSA, they all belong to somebody (the unassigned ones in Giants all used to belong to either the 8 Lostlanders, or are ones which changed for Giants, like Cynder and Zook).

Also, in case it isn't clear, your S2 figures can unlock the challenges in SSA, that game doesn't know the difference. You just have to take ownership of the figures, that's all.

Canada!

Ummmm, this is the Canada thread, we pretty much ALL live in Canada, LOL!

Hexblazer: I know he lives somewhere in my neck of the woods, I live in Montreal, Quebec. (Montreal and the surrounding region is a couple of million people, so I'm not worried about betraying any privacy or security, LOL!)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:21 01/07/2013 by niceguy1
#730 Posted: 02:08:39 01/07/2013

Canada!

Ok thanks this is a Canada thread after all lol.
#731 Posted: 02:11:21 01/07/2013
Quote: niceguy1

As has been stated, Auric only has a shop in Giants. There are NO unassigned Heroics in SSA, they all belong to somebody (the unassigned ones in Giants all used to belong to either the 8 Lostlanders, or are ones which changed for Giants, like Cynder and Zook).

Also, in case it isn't clear, your S2 figures can unlock the challenges in SSA, that game doesn't know the difference. You just have to take ownership of the figures, that's all.

Canada!

Ummmm, this is the Canada thread, we pretty much ALL live in Canada, LOL!

Hexblazer: I know he lives somewhere in my neck of the woods, I live in Montreal, Quebec. (Montreal and the surrounding region is a couple of million people, so I'm not worried about betraying any privacy or security, LOL!)

Cool you live in Montreal, i watch this prank show called Just For Laugh its very funny lol.
#732 Posted: 02:28:56 01/07/2013
The prank show is Just For Laughs: Gags. Hidden cameras and such, right? It creeps me out because nobody ever says anything, LOL! Obviously to keep it easily bilingual. A couple of friends have reported seeing them film segments.

I prefer the regular Just For Laughs, stand up comedians performing at our yearly comedy festival. smilie
---
#733 Posted: 03:31:05 01/07/2013
You know Joliette? Crabtree? I'm about here!
---
washbuckled Red Sparx Gems: 74
#734 Posted: 06:24:47 01/07/2013
first post!

nothing special at best buy marine drive, superstore marine drive, superstore richmond or walmart in new west.

and when i say nothing special, i mean the last 3 i'm looking for which are s2 slam bam, s2 ignitor and s2 zook lol
#735 Posted: 06:32:24 01/07/2013
Quote: washbuckled
first post!

nothing special at best buy marine drive, superstore marine drive, superstore richmond or walmart in new west.

and when i say nothing special, i mean the last 3 i'm looking for which are s2 slam bam, s2 ignitor and s2 zook lol

Sweet your from BC also, welcome i myself looking for S2 smilie but nothing here in Surrey yet.
#736 Posted: 06:37:40 01/07/2013
Hey everyone! ALL Skylanders Giants sets are $39.99 at Video Games Plus [vgp.ca] this weekend! That's both Portal Owners packs AND Starter Packs! Too bad I already have 2/3 of the Skylanders from the Giants Starter pack already[and the one I don't have I have the LC version of], guess I'll get the POP and figure out what to do with the spare Tree Rex later smilie;
[User Posted Image]
Pic links to the sale listing~

...FFS, this shop doesnt offer free shipping, and it looks like shipping to my location for a starter pack and a couple of singles comes to $20. Not cool :/ Sent them a message on FB, maybe I can pay and pick-up locally [I'm like, 20 min. from their downsview shop by bus smilie]
#737 Posted: 06:47:38 01/07/2013
^ thats cool but i want spyros adventure starter pack smilie
#738 Posted: 06:48:34 01/07/2013
Quote: washbuckled
first post!

Sweet your from BC also, welcome i myself looking for S2 smilie but nothing here in Surrey yet.

thanks!

just read the thread about slam bam being 9.99 on amazon so i think i'm gonna go ahead and get the zook, ignitor and flashwing triple pack for 23 and finish the collection (besides lc hex in oct)

someone will want a loose flashwing right? lol
#739 Posted: 21:44:16 01/07/2013

me too, I'm looking for the ps3 version of SSA...I've seen it in stock at full price on toysrus.ca, wonder if it will ever go on sale o.O Otherwise, I guess ebay is your next best bet unless you dont mind used off craigslist, etc.

And an update on that Giants sale at VGP, if you go into one of their stores this week and mention you saw the sale on their fb/newsletter, they'll honour the sale price. They have a couple of [slightly over-priced] SSA singles I want to get too~
#740 Posted: 00:43:04 02/07/2013

me too, I'm looking for the ps3 version of SSA...I've seen it in stock at full price on toysrus.ca, wonder if it will ever go on sale o.O Otherwise, I guess ebay is your next best bet unless you dont mind used off craigslist, etc.

And an update on that Giants sale at VGP, if you go into one of their stores this week and mention you saw the sale on their fb/newsletter, they'll honour the sale price. They have a couple of [slightly over-priced] SSA singles I want to get too~

Same im looking for the ps3 also
yavin4 Green Sparx Gems: 497
#741 Posted: 04:26:58 02/07/2013
Fellow BC-er who has been to Best Buy Marine Drive and my other haunts - Welcome to the thread!
Happy Canada Day to all!
I was playing Giants this weekend, realize I'm only missing 5 new figures - do I need the whole set?
(Why am I asking other collectors?? This is a habit support group.) I'll check craigslist or ebay used.
Need- S2: Wrecking Ball, Lightening Rod, Bash, Terrafin, Zook
I don't really want them, just them registered in my game so I can do all the challenges...
(ps from my post above about Polar wwind - sorry, got the store wrong. Went to so many differenent ones...)
Zing Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#742 Posted: 01:26:10 03/07/2013
I haven't been on this site in a while. Are you serious that S2 Drobot is STILL not in stores?

I stopped by EB Games today and they had nothing but the same scraps I saw four months ago. A few giants and the cannon pack.
#743 Posted: 01:35:44 03/07/2013
Quote: Zing
I haven't been on this site in a while. Are you serious that S2 Drobot is STILL not in stores?

I stopped by EB Games today and they had nothing but the same scraps I saw four months ago. A few giants and the cannon pack.

I believe S2 Drobot (non lightcore) isn't out in Canada yet but when he does, he will be out along with S2 Slam Bam just like the U.S.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:38 03/07/2013 by Hexblazer
Loloichi Green Sparx Gems: 355
#744 Posted: 04:07:05 03/07/2013
They gave us Polar Whirlwind second in hopes to shut us up about S2 Drobot. smilie
I don't mind. Mine is in the mail with Lightcore Hex.

Anyway, somehow got my hands on a Bouncer when a buddy of mine was in Ontario. <3 Yay~ Only ten more to go! smilie
---
I have a boxed Polar Whirlwind and a loose Scarlet Ninjijni to trade! Message me please! <3
#745 Posted: 04:11:10 03/07/2013
Quote: Loloichi
They gave us Polar Whirlwind second in hopes to shut us up about S2 Drobot. smilie

Anyway, somehow got my hands on a Bouncer when a buddy of mine was in Ontario. <3 Yay~ Only ten more to go! smilie

Did they shipped some more smilie in your area? Also where did you order your LC smilie?
Loloichi Green Sparx Gems: 355
#746 Posted: 04:13:19 03/07/2013

Did they shipped some more smilie in your area? Also where did you order your LC smilie?

I traded with someone in Australia. They are doing Polar Whirlwind as a Swap-Force pre-order and so we both benefited really well from it. I'm just getting impatient with her getting here as she is the last Lightcore I need.
---
I have a boxed Polar Whirlwind and a loose Scarlet Ninjijni to trade! Message me please! <3
#747 Posted: 04:16:37 03/07/2013

I traded with someone in Australia. They are doing Polar Whirlwind as a Swap-Force pre-order and so we both benefited really well from it. I'm just getting impatient with her getting here as she is the last Lightcore I need.

Same i only need her for my LC collection, i might buy her from ebay but its gonna cost me $40 or more just for her.
stitchmaker Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#748 Posted: 01:32:48 04/07/2013
They have nothing new at TRU today. The employee said that Hex LC came out when the Giants game was released.
I said that's not right. It was the Series 2 Hex. He disagree and said he should know because he put them out.

He thinks the Hex LC that comes with the Swap Force is for that game. It's not for the Giants.

Hoping to get a Drobot Series 2 from my knitting friend in the US.
#749 Posted: 02:25:37 04/07/2013
Quote: stitchmaker
They have nothing new at TRU today. The employee said that Hex LC came out when the Giants game was released.
I said that's not right. It was the Series 2 Hex. He disagree and said he should know because he put them out.

He thinks the Hex LC that comes with the Swap Force is for that game. It's not for the Giants.

Hoping to get a Drobot Series 2 from my knitting friend in the US.

Actually when i called Eb Games last 3-4 months ago, i ask if they had any shipment of skylanders and the Manager told me that they had shipment of 3 LC smilie and i ask her again if she was sure it was a LC smilie and she said positive it was a LC smilie that she know the packaging of LC skylanders.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:18 04/07/2013 by Hexblazer
#750 Posted: 06:42:15 04/07/2013
Quote: yavin4
Fellow BC-er who has been to Best Buy Marine Drive and my other haunts - Welcome to the thread!
Happy Canada Day to all!
I was playing Giants this weekend, realize I'm only missing 5 new figures - do I need the whole set?
(Why am I asking other collectors?? This is a habit support group.) I'll check craigslist or ebay used.
Need- S2: Wrecking Ball, Lightening Rod, Bash, Terrafin, Zook
I don't really want them, just them registered in my game so I can do all the challenges...
(ps from my post above about Polar wwind - sorry, got the store wrong. Went to so many differenent ones...)

thanks! lol it was a scorcher huh? at least it's cooled off these past few days. and yes, if you're ocd like me you need the whole set even the light cores but yeah if you JUST want the challenges you know best buy/fs has a great return policy lol
First | Previous | Page 15 of 21 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me