Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of Spyro:The Realm of Darkness
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Spyro:The Realm of Darkness [CLOSED]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 02:41:57 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
comming soon.
also the elders are dead,hey they had to die one way or another!
wat is about:
spyro and cynder are sent in a DEEP seep by confexity(dark master).and the only way out is to complete their task.also im im sorry to say that sparx wasn't sent in this DEEP sleep....sorry.and the only way to complete their task is to go through the corridors and worlds of this dark realm to PERMENENTLY deafeat confexity(dark master).

chapter one is named:chapter 1:the death of the elders
comming soon.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#2 Posted: 03:06:05 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter one:the death of the elders

spyro walked sadly as he looked at the emty room.the elders had died.but he still had his hatchlings and cynder to take care of the wonderis temple.spyro remembered all the good times he and cynder had with the elders.spyro remembered igitus.the leader of the elders.now they had died.spyro walked slowly to the room were cynder and the hatchlings slept.he walked in and said"wake up!time for breakfeast!"he tryed to sound happy.'their in a better place.'he thought to himself.

cynder,spyro and the hatchlings walked out to the gardin.then they went to the food storege in the left corridor of the temple.spyro ate slowly as he watched the hatchlings."whats wrong hunny?"asked cynder worred."nothing just nothing"spyro replied uneasily.cynder said"ok but you can talk to me about it anytime you want".spyro smiled at cynder.he was happy to have cynder and his babys here with him.

chapter 2 is comming soon.
the name of chapter 2 is:
chapter 2:the deep sleep of never ending darkness
comming soon.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#3 Posted: 12:34:23 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
is anyone here?smilie noone will read my storey *cry*
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Spyrogon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4280
#4 Posted: 12:57:37 21/07/2008
Patience is a virtue.

That's one heck of a short chapter. Most stories I've read have chapters 10-40 pages long, yours has barely one page long.
---
I have such an uncreative username.
katara45 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3118
#5 Posted: 12:58:39 21/07/2008
Kool story!!! smilie
---
Tumblr
Time For Cake and Sodomy.
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#6 Posted: 15:00:05 21/07/2008
It's Awesome Spyra!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#7 Posted: 15:53:41 21/07/2008
cool! do more! there grown ups? sorta cool. (i don't really like it when there grown ups but i still like the story! smilie )
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#8 Posted: 16:03:38 21/07/2008
How did the elders die!? smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#9 Posted: 16:34:51 21/07/2008
Isn't this when they are older? So the elder's died of old age
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#10 Posted: 16:41:36 21/07/2008
Oh. Spyra? Did they die of old age or somethin' else, LOVE the story.
---
Back from hibernation.
#11 Posted: 17:03:03 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
they were fighting a HUGE amount of big apes.igintus got stabbed.terrador got hit with a wand 34 times.cyrilgot pushed of a clif.and volteer got pushed into poisin water and drounded.smilie so sad.they died in battle to protect the temple!

here's chapter 2!
chapter 2:the deep sleep of never ending darkness

spyro and cynder were asleep.spyro herd a strange noise but could not wake up.no matter how hard he tried to awake.he failed.then he saw cynder laying on the ground."cynder!"spyro yelled."w-w-w-wa?"cynder said uneasily as she stood up."were are we?"said spyro."dont know"replied cynder.then they herd a voice a low strong one."SPYRO AND CYNDER.GREATFULL,POWERFULL SPYRO AND CYNDER.THOUGHT YOU DEFEATED ME DID YOU?NO!YOU DID NOT!NOW IM BACK!AND BETTER THEN EVER!the voice bellowed."confexity?!?!?!?!!"spyro said surprised."how are you here?!?!?!!""WELL I AM POWERFULL!AND A BIT MORE POWERFULL THAN YOU!"but..but how?""said spyro.there was no answer."come on spyro we have to find him!"cynder said.

spyro and cynder flew above the dark sky."i still dont know were we are."said spyro."you are in the darkesst place ever knownced!"said a small dragon.the dragon was black.with blue stripes going down tail."my name is elizebeth.i will be able to help you on your journy to escape your depest darkesst dream."said elizebeth."wait....who will protect our hatchlings?!?!!?!?"said spyro and cynder together.elizebeth replied,"oh they wil do just fine.i put a sleeping spell on them.and a no im not hungery spell.their full and sleepy!

chapter 3:the bad begining
comming soon

also i will make a drawing of elizebeth.if you want to know what she looks like.ill have to draw her in paint since i dont have a scanner.im not a god drawer in paint but i'l TRY.smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#12 Posted: 17:06:59 21/07/2008
nice chapter!
---
#13 Posted: 17:17:49 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks!

edit:heres elizebeth:
[User Posted Image]
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Last edited at 17:20:26 21/07/2008 by spyrathedragon
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#14 Posted: 18:15:45 21/07/2008
cool!
#15 Posted: 19:27:33 21/07/2008
she needs to be on the internet (I think)
---
#16 Posted: 20:28:12 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i can't do that.smilie i tryed.but it said:'page not found'
sorry
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#17 Posted: 20:28:54 21/07/2008
yeah to bad.
---
#18 Posted: 16:08:47 22/07/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter 3:the bad beginging

spyro,cynder,and elizebeth got ready to fly.but then a big gust of wind nearly swept them of their feet!"it's to windy to fly!"said spyro,well,we'll just have to walk!""WALK?"said cynder frantically."i know your not used to walking but COME ON!you have to at least try to walk!"said spyro."fine but i stil won't like it."they all walked off.

they were in front of a temple trying to open the door."this is imposeble!"said cynder while whacking the door with her tail.FWACK,FWACK,FWACK! went her tal as she smacked her tail on the stail,hard,cold door."cynder,spyro,i know how to open the door."said elizebeth.she said a few magic words.they sounded funny.but the door lowly opened.it opend half way."must be an old door"said spyro."ya a veary old one!"cynder said jokeingley.but then there was a cracking noise.

sorry it was kind of short.i am kind of sleepy.and it's morning when i wrote this.early in the morning!*iches eyes*
chapter 4:the great fall
comming soon!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#19 Posted: 13:53:42 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
anyone here?
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#20 Posted: 17:16:03 23/07/2008
yeah me cool chap by the way
---
#21 Posted: 20:08:29 24/07/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks!
chapter 4:the great fall

the floor started to crack."AAAAAAHHH!!!"said cynder,spyro,and
elizebeth yelled all at once."MOOOOMMMYYYY!!!"yelled spyro.cynder looked at him funny for a second.then the floor made a HUGE crack in the floor.it was veary wide.spyro,cynder,and elizebeth all fell down.a while later it was nearly 5 hours."WEV'E BEEN FALLING FOR HOUS NOW!"yelled cynder."HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT????"replied spyro."WELL ELIZEBETH IS ASLEEP NOW!!!!"yelled cynder."OH!".replied spyro.

finally they all fell to the floor."ow that hurt"said cynder getting up."you got that right!"replied spyro.elizebeth woke up startled."what happend?"she asked."you fell asleep as we fell down a veary deep crack in the ground"said cynder."oh"said elizebeth,"right,ehe he"she looked embaresed."come on we need to go now.

yay it's finnnaly hhheeerree!
*happy dances*
chapter 5:Lozza Silentice:the enimey
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Last edited at 21:07:20 03/08/2008 by spyrathedragon
#22 Posted: 20:10:40 24/07/2008
smilie!!!! "WELL ELIZEBETH IS ASLEEP NOW" smilie GOOD ONE smilie!
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#23 Posted: 04:00:16 25/07/2008
Cool I LOVE this storey so far!!!! I give it 2 thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTWsmilie + smilie r married?!!
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
Last edited at 04:03:02 25/07/2008 by DarkSpyro_101
TrueCynderFan Green Sparx Gems: 267
#24 Posted: 13:22:06 25/07/2008
Awesome!!!!!!!!!MORE!!
---
smilie Hey Spyro do you like RuneScape?
smilie Uhh...Noo...
smilie Then you'r a noob!
#25 Posted: 13:24:24 25/07/2008
more!!!!
---
#26 Posted: 22:18:54 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter 5:Lozza Silentice:the enimey

spyro,cynder,and elizebeth felt the ground shake."great ANOTHER trap?!?!?!?""no i dont think it's trap"said cynder.they all turned around to find that they were infront of a HUGE ape."my name Lozza Silentice.convexity send me to KILL YOU!here me goes!""ok umm practice your languige k?"said spyro jokeingly."me no want to practice languige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lozza Silentice yelled."come on lets kick this guys butt!!!!"yelled elizebeth."ya!!!!!!!!!!!"yelled spyro and cynder together.

cynder charged up her poisin breath and shot him.spyro charged up his convexity breath and shot him.elizebeth charged up her ice breath and shot him."NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!STOP IT STOP IT YOU PEEWEES!"yelled Lozza Silentice."NO WAY!"yelled spyro.then Lozza Silentice dissapered in a cloud of black smoke.and all that was left of him...was the chrystal from his right eye."hey!we could use this!"said elizebeth happily."ya!maybe it can help us destroy confexity!"said spyro."come on!let's go to the next world!"said cynder.

chapter 6:the puzzle
i got it here guys!
bet u cant wait fur da next chapter!smilie lol
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Last edited at 21:04:38 03/08/2008 by spyrathedragon
#27 Posted: 15:22:11 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
hello?anyone here?I MADE IT TO BLUE SPARX!smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#28 Posted: 15:30:29 27/07/2008
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#29 Posted: 20:59:10 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
lol!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#30 Posted: 21:29:55 29/07/2008
smilie!
---
#31 Posted: 13:52:26 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
we are soooo of topic!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#32 Posted: 14:51:03 30/07/2008
Yeah. NEXT CHAPTER!
---
#33 Posted: 17:17:15 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ok!here it is!
chapter 6:the puzzle

the dragons walked into a large room filled with gem buttens on the walls."ok....what is this?"asked spyro uneasily."i think its a puzzle"said cynder."oh"replied spyro."i get it!"said elizebeth,"were suppose to push the gems in the right order!""and whats with theese spiks on each side of the wals in here?"said spyro."i think everytime we get it wrong the walls close in!"replied elizebeth."oh great"sighed spyro."more traps?!?!?!?!?""i guess so."said cynder.

they al got to work."ok each of us on each side of the wall!"said spyro."right!"said both girl dragons.elizebeth pushed the orange one."i got it!it works!"spyro pushed a purple one."got it!"said spyro happily.cynder pushed a red one and a blue one."it works!"shouted cynder.then the floor started to shake.then a large door started to rummble....

chapter 6 is comming soon!
chapter 7:trapped!
bet ur begging for more!lol!smilie smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Last edited at 21:11:45 03/08/2008 by spyrathedragon
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#34 Posted: 17:31:33 31/07/2008
Sweet!smilie
#35 Posted: 20:45:16 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
zanks!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#36 Posted: 21:35:36 31/07/2008
NP Spyra!smilie
#37 Posted: 21:45:27 31/07/2008
Nice! But why are there links?
---
#38 Posted: 21:35:30 02/08/2008 | Topic Creator
i dont know!they just popped up!maybe we should explain to dark52....
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#39 Posted: 18:42:38 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter 7:trapped!

the door blew open shattering.foot steps came.a shadow fell over the trio of dragons.before spyro could help anyone....he fainted.
spyro woke up to reveil he and the other two girl dragons were in chains.stong chains.they were hard to brake through.a gastly figure stod over them.a green gem in one eye.normal eye in the other."who are you!?"yelled spyro weakily."i am the ghost of gual.the ape king!"wispered the hooded figure."but....but how!?!?"said spyro surprised."the realm of darkness.confexety let me....out."said gual."what!?!?that can't be!i destroyed you!"yelled spyro more stongly now."you were dark.eyes glowing.now i bet you feel the same way as cynder.you were pushed into darkness.it's the way you felt.good it felt wasn't it?"said gaul."no!it wasn't!"yelled spyro.
spyro felt mad.he was burning mad.then i shadow came.the room felt stone cold.it was confexity."hello pathetic dragons!glad to see you in person!"said confexity."SHUT UP!"said spyro angerly."ooohhh!im soooo scared!"said confexity.spyro looked up at convexity.he herd a voice in his head.his mom.lorenda."spyro lisen to me honey.even though i was killed by convexity before you were born trying to pretect you and your father,it is time to releas a light and destroy ALL shadows.become light spyro!"said spyro's mother.
spyro felt heat within him.he started to glow.he rose into the air.the chains broke.a big sun rose over spyro.then a huge blast came out of him!"WHAT?THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!NOOOO!!!I CANT'T SEE!IM LOSING POWER!MY SHADOWS ARE LEAVING ME!NOOOO!!!"yelled convexity.then in an echo and a last blast of light,all darkness,the apes,gual,and evil,was gone forever.or so to think.

btw:this what spyro's mom looks like:
[User Posted Image]

chapter 8:the revial of the elders(and a mother!)
spyro revivs the elders and his mom as light spyro!
this chapter is being written as we speak!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Last edited at 21:13:28 03/08/2008 by spyrathedragon
#40 Posted: 19:01:19 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
chapter 8:the revial of the elders(and a mother!)

spyro floated down to elizebeth and cynder."are you guys ok?"said spyro in a spirtited voice."ya we are"said cynder."i miss my mother!and the elders!"said spyro."me too"said cynder."i just want to be free of this place!"said elizebeth."i have an idea."siad spyro.he rose into the air again.a light from his paws glowed powerfully.then five figures started to show.they started to reveal in color and life.one by one.ignitus,cyril,terridor,volteer,and last but not least....lorenda.spyro mother.
"is that you honey?"said lorenda to spyro."yes mom it's me!"said spyro as he returned to his normall form.ignitus said"it's glad to be alive again!""were all happy ignitus!"said volteer."now we can return home to the temple."said spyro's mother.
whe they all returned the hatchlings woke up."daddy!mommy!"said one."who deas peple?"said another."these are the dragon elders.ignitus is my dad and lorenda is my mom."said spyro pointing.spyro explained to his hatchlings about what happened and who and what the eders were.he also explained what happened to his mother."oooo,thats a really cewl stowy!"the hatchlings all said at once."now come on everyone.lets eat some dinner!"said terridor happily.the darkness was gone.everything was back to normal.or was it?.............................
~~~
that is the end of my fanfic!
the next fanfic will come out thursday(in my time in texas)
it's called:
The Legend of Spyro:The Legendairy Hatchling

hope you liked my first fanfic!until then,see you later!^v^
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Last edited at 21:12:54 03/08/2008 by spyrathedragon
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#41 Posted: 20:13:18 03/08/2008
oh that was great ok i will definetly check it out when ya write it.
though i have to say you got the chapters mixed up you write 8 chapters and you have written chapter 8 as chapter 7 if ya know what i mean if ya don't just look at the tital of each chapter from the beggining of the topic.
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#42 Posted: 21:14:18 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
dare!ish fished!(there!its fixed!)LOL!X3smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#43 Posted: 15:44:09 04/08/2008 | Topic Creator
hello?anyone here have coments of my storey?smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#44 Posted: 23:33:45 04/08/2008
hi,I was here.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#45 Posted: 00:14:29 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
great!*in brittish voice*(lol i do that alot to make my parents laugh,and it works!smilie)so....are you studying on with propper grammer my man?smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#46 Posted: 11:51:05 05/08/2008
about story:cyril's dark knight.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#47 Posted: 15:38:19 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
you should make it a more interseting about the storey thing.
like this:
this is what the storey is about: (then type whatever the storeys about!)
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Last edited at 15:02:17 06/08/2008 by spyrathedragon
#48 Posted: 13:09:23 06/08/2008
tell me,what story?
---
#49 Posted: 15:01:40 06/08/2008 | Topic Creator
never mind smilie
you don't get it do you?
nope!i was afraid not!
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me