Page 1 of 1
Cool/weird/sad glitch on 3DS [CLOSED]
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1 Posted: 16:47:03 10/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I was playing Daystar Temple and like I always did hit the sheep statue right before the teleporter. However, I did not plan to go into that teleporter. So I kept going on and I went up to that drow, and the effect ended, and it hit me so I reached low health. I decided to switch from Flameslinger to Double Trouble and...

Double Trouble was floating. Higher than he ever did.
I was just towering over the whole thing falling upwards. Switching back didn't even work.
So Retry and it continues.
Sanctuary and it continues.
(I shouldn't have done that... I only made the game autosave.)

When I rebooted I noticed a horrible side effect.
The game wouldn't load...
My playtime. Of all the things this glitch caused my playtime reset to a measly 15 minutes.

Before pics or it didn't happen I actually have a pic of my file reading 20 minutes of playtime with 165 Crystals. NEW SPEEDRUN RECORD GET not.

I was just about to clock 60 hours. smilie
Imada Green Sparx Gems: 488
#2 Posted: 21:36:58 11/12/2012
Skylanders seems to be a glitchy game.
---
Im so proud of you
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#3 Posted: 11:50:21 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I was playing Giants the other day- and from what happened I conclude that it seems that the problem stems around the time you reach 60 hours.

My Giants save was almost at 60 hours, so I played for a bit, and the floating glitch didn't happen. BUT I decided to quit, and I always let it load the title before closing the software, when I saw that my playtime on that reset too! It went to 1 hour 4 minutes instead of 15 minutes though, interestingly.

By the way, it did look really funny! smilie My SSA save is back to 20 hours I think, but I still have the image on my DSi. Ought to get Giants screencapped too(though I doubt I'll play that to 10 hours again since only twelve toys are left for it and you can grind to 15 in <30 minutes at Marsh Madness).
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me