Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Most XP Value [CLOSED]
Dangermom Green Sparx Gems: 458
#1 Posted: 22:24:31 28/11/2012 | Topic Creator
What is your go to thing to gain new kingdom XP? What kind of houses? What kind of community properties?
---
81/99!
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#2 Posted: 00:07:01 29/11/2012
Depends on how often you play the game, I suppose. Some people would want houses/properties that can be redeemed many times a day, others might get the most "bang for their buck" from 12-hour structures.

Myself, I have the entire northern island covered with Wood Houses ... 52 in all, I think. And while that doesn't really give you much Mabu for the space it takes up (416), every two hours I can click through that island for 4,160 XP. That's better than two Waterworks, and you can redeem it up to five times as often! (As long as you don't get sick of "click click click click" to get all the XP.)

The other houses aren't very useful for XP (the Great Manor, for instance, costs sixteen times as much, but as it only gives 180 XP every 6 hours and is a 3x3 building, Wood Houses are a much better XP deal), but they're also a lot better in increasing your Mabu count.

If there wasn't a limit to the number of Community Buildings you could build by level, I'd probably have more high-Mabu housing. Due to that limit, though, I don't really have many expensive houses. I'm concentrating more on unlocking islands instead of increasing Mabu levels.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:08:17 29/11/2012 by Peridot Weapon
Dangermom Green Sparx Gems: 458
#3 Posted: 00:58:33 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I have a ton of small wooden houses but will add some of the regular ones too.
---
81/99!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me