Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragonhope's Dream Fanfic [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 23:20:11 10/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Nah. I could'nt think of another title anyways I had weird dreams but of course, they naturally got away but sometimes I recount them.

Dream Summary: This one? Well...I was my fan chracter, Faith and it happened that I was in the Dragon Realms! 0__o

Chapter One

I slowly opened my eyes and I took a look around me. It was the Aristan's World! ''It can't be.'' I thought. Just as I thought everything was fine, a old, blue dragon came. ''Faith...'' he whipered. I was shocked(Faith wasn't my name!)I was first afraid so I just didn't did anything at first.

Suddenly, I felt flying. I was flying.

To be continued...

This is based on a true story. I got this dream for ninetheen straight days!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
rednyr Green Sparx Gems: 139
#2 Posted: 23:40:21 10/07/2008
my dream involved spyro, cynder and a strange turn of eventd during TEN and ive had it every night since the day i got it, the day it came out, cynder waited and spyro passed out while she was still there, then she told sparx to go get the elders but right when he got to them the attack started and spyro woke up, then, telling spyro that she had to leave, cynder ran, and spyro followed her! ok im not going any further, it might last onother four hours of typing if i do lol.
#3 Posted: 23:49:12 10/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Whoa. That matches up the thing Cynder ran but she ran before Spyro passed out!

[b]Chapter Two[/b]

''Faith! Get down!'' Tomas cried.

I did my best to land down carefully. ''I made it.'' I said. ''This sounds like fun.'' My voice was different. It was beautiful, way more beautiful than my normal voice.

Cosmos smiled as he saw me enter the chambers. ''Welcome back, Faith.'' he said. I nooded my head. ''It's terrible.'' said Tomas. ''Only Faith can help us. For Gaul, the Ape King has rised and poisoned Spyro tunrining him into...Dark Spyro.''

I shook my head. It was already real. ''Find Cynder.'' said Tomas. Then I told to him. ''Sounds like she lived on Dream Weavers.''

''She does.''

I smiled. It sounded like such a quest...to stop Gaul. But I knew this is just a dream.
---
Last edited at 02:26:55 11/07/2008 by Dragonhope
#4 Posted: 20:22:34 11/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Three

As I began walking, a black wind swopped pass me. ''Cynder!'' I cried. The response was evil laughter. ''I don't want to fight you, Spyro.'' I said, half scared. ''Don't kill me or anything.''

Another black wind passed then I could hear such noise until finally, I spread the bushes wide and there laid Dark Spyro and Cynder. ''Get off, you fool!'' cried Dark Spyro as he gritted his teeth. Cynder turned to me. ''Go Faith!'' she cried.

''I'm not going to run!"

''Master!'' Dark Spyro cried. I froze on my steps as I saw him disappearing. Cynder brushed the dust of her scales as she said, ''So...you've returned.'' I shook my head. ''You're here?'' I asked.

There was silence once. Should I tell her? That question burned in my mind. ''Cynder.'' I whispered. Cynder turned around. ''What?'' she asked.

''It's not important anymore.''

To be continued...
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#5 Posted: 17:12:09 12/07/2008
COOL!
---
Back from hibernation.
rednyr Green Sparx Gems: 139
#6 Posted: 19:41:06 14/07/2008
awsome!!! i wish my dreams were this interesting, my dream ended up like a badly written drama
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me