Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
A Spyro Chat Game [CLOSED]
Hunter9 Fodder
#51 Posted: 20:12:00 08/01/2007
smilieWhy is it dark?*And out from behind a rock came smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie and......THE DARK MASTER!!!!TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#52 Posted: 17:00:01 09/01/2007
smilie:AHHH!The Dark Master!*shivers*
Dark Master:You fool!You've joined the good guys eh?
smilie:*back small**shivering all scared*Y..y...yes.
smilie:You leave her alone!
Dark Master:Ha!Ha!Ha!You 2 tiny dragons can't stop me from getting world domination!
smilie:*whispers*Puh!I bet we could....
Dark Master:Are you, a little mosquito, gunna out smart the Dark Master?!?
All the bad guys:Ha!Ha!Ha!You will NEVER stop us!

To be continued!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#53 Posted: 22:01:22 09/01/2007
[continues story]

Spyro flames the Dark Master's privates.
Dark Master: AH!!!! YOU STOPPED US!!!!!
All of the enemies ran away.
smilie: Well that way easy.
And they never had an encounter for a while.
The end.

(OH!!!!!!!! FL***ING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KEEP ENDING THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 22:01:35 09/01/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
Volteer Blue Sparx Gems: 566
#54 Posted: 22:22:15 09/01/2007
bentley is watching tv-
TV: hey im allison whitlock and welcome to uncommon threads, today we will be making an adorably bunny kleenex holder.

smilie oh goodie, these will make charming presents for those nice neighbors of mine.

smilie bentley....what are you watching?

smilie oh i was,uh, just watching some convict wrestling....go Gnasty!!!

smilie oh really? then i guess i ill watch with you.

so bentley gets stuck watching wrestling, will he ever get to make thos gifts for his neighbors? or will hunter continue bugging him so he doesnt get caught being too nice.
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#55 Posted: 23:06:40 09/01/2007
Quote: ThatsSoRaven

Spyro flames the Dark Master's privates.

Eew....

smilie (thinking) Oh man, how am I EVER going to be able to get those kleenex covers done? Wait!!! I know!! I'll look on their website to see if it's there!
smilie YEAH!!! GO GNASTY!!! Isn't wreseling great, Bentley?
smilie Er, yeah, I guess smilie
#56 Posted: 23:22:15 09/01/2007
smilie thinking* i cant belive hunter is still watching wrestling, the match is practically over, evryone knows Gnasty will practically kill Dr.Shemp......and whats up with their outfits? and he is making me miss my show with the bunny covers....and allison whitlock is sooo pretty. sigh...

smilie thinking* darn it, i cant believe i got stuck at bentleys house wtaching wrestling, when my show, uncommon threads is on. they were suppose to make awesome sneaker laces after bunny threads...and allison whitlock is soo pretty...

smilie uh, want something to drink, hunter?

smilie oh, yes please.

Bentley gets up to get hunter a drink when he accidentally steps on the remote and hits the previous channel button and uncommon threads comes on, just in time for the bunny covers. and allison whitlock is still pretty......what will happen next?!
---
#57 Posted: 23:24:36 09/01/2007
peachie!!!! you should have an award for the best spyro chat story. just for fun, like every ten stories have a contest like thatssoraven's boss game but its your topic, its up to you, you rock peachie!!
---
#58 Posted: 23:24:57 09/01/2007
smilie (thinking): Wait! Hunter likes going on the computer, there's only one thing I gotta do...
smilie (pretending to be on the phone): Yes? Uh huh... What?! *gets off phone* Hunter! Spyro and Sparx are in danger! Go rescue them and when you come back I can tell you the results!
smilie: Okay. *goes out the door*
smilie: *Closes the door and gets the remote and flicks to the Uncommon Threads channel*.
Finally when it ended...
Alyson Whitlock (on TV): And that's how you make the Adorable Bunny Kleenex Holder.
smilie: Awesome! I got all of the instructions down, now I can make them for the neighbors!
After making them...
smilie: Good! Now I need to give these to the neighbors before Hunter comes back!
After giving them to the neighbors...
smilie: Few! It's only been ten minutes to give the Bunny Kleenex Holders and I'm worn out!
The doorbell rings.
smilie: Coming! *Gets the remote and flicks to the boxing channel. Then opens the door*.
smilie: They were right at their house, looks like they saved themself. Oh yeah, they also wanted to that they wanted to thank you for giving them Kleenex Holders...
smilie: Uh oh...
The end.

(UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME????!!!!!!! I KEEP ENDING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 23:27:06 09/01/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
#59 Posted: 23:31:31 09/01/2007
all you have to do is stop!!! dont tpye the end anymore!!! and we can continue it!!

alternate ending**

;bentley: so hunter...you going to change the channel?

;hunter: nah thats okay, you can.

;bentley: oh im fine.....why do you have a notepad out hunter?

smilie why do you??? do you watch uncommon threads!?!?

smilie i uh,,,ummmm...allison whitlock is soo pretty though, and the bunny convers!!! hey...do you!?!?

smilie.........allison whitlock is pretty....yes...i do

so hunter and bentley have a crocheting party and make awesome laces and bunny covers . the end????
---
#60 Posted: 01:21:14 10/01/2007
*applauses* Great alternate ending, Volteer!

Here's a new story anyway...

smilie: Hey Sparx! There's a new channel on TV called Disney Channel, and it has a great TV show called That's So Raven.
smilie: COOLIO!!!!!! What's it about?
smilie: A teen named Raven, she is psychic and she can see the future, and she has two best friends called Eddie and Chelsea.
smilie: What time is it on?
smilie: Every night at 7:30, Every Friday and Monday at 4:00 and 4:30, and every Monday at 6:00. I also heard they're having a contest for a guest star on an episode, and I entered us both into the contest.
smilie: Which roles are we supposed to be?
smilie: I... Have no idea! But they will annouce the winners during an episode tonight at 7:30.
Hurry up! Let's watch!
They do so...
TV: And the winner for the contest is... Spyro the Dragon and Sparx the Dragonfly! They will be sent to Hollywood tomorrow afternoon for recording.
smilie: We won, Sparx! We won! We're goin' Hollywood!
smilie: I can't wait till' tomorrow afternoon for recording!
smilie: I can't wait either!
To be continued...
---
Last edited at 01:21:31 10/01/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
#61 Posted: 01:29:01 10/01/2007
smilie wowi cant believe i am going to meet that chubby girl goldfinch

smilie its raven....

smilie right.... i watched the show last night, she sure is mean to her brother, and she is always bossy. i hope shes not like that in person

smilie yeah me too, at least chelsea is cute!

smilie oh look we get a part, here comes the director..

director: here are your lines guys...

smilie it says "sit here"

smilie lets go!

smilie wow that was exciting.....nothing like getting turned into a lantern...again...

smilie lighten up sparx at least you didnt have to play the part of the fireplace with odd purple logs!
---
#62 Posted: 01:38:39 10/01/2007
Volteer, you're calling Raven a chubby girl goldfish? When I know where you live, I'm so killing you (not literly)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[continues story]
smilie: These are lame parts and lines! I want to quit!
Director: Wait! You can't! Johari Johnson is this episode! And you are going to be credited!
smilie and smilie: Johari Johnson? We are so in this episode!
Director: Good!
Johari Johnson: What is this episode about again?
Director: Raven has a dream with talking objects... and you Johari, is the couch.
Johari Johnson: Shouldn't we be doing voice recording and special effects rather than really in the objects?
Director: Never thought of that... Okay! Chip chap! To the recording station we go!
Spyro, Sparx, and Johari then go to the recording station.
To be continued...
---
#63 Posted: 02:03:24 10/01/2007
goldfinch...its a bird....raven is a bird....and yes!!! shes a porker!!!llol
---
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#64 Posted: 07:06:43 10/01/2007
lol!yep she is!!!and TSR, i know u said sorry but the story on the top message that u ended woz the coolest!smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#65 Posted: 12:22:51 10/01/2007
Anyone continuing the story?
---
#66 Posted: 23:19:49 10/01/2007
spyro and sparx finish the recording and everyone loves them. the end? lol, hows that?
---
#67 Posted: 12:13:48 11/01/2007
HORRIBLE! Here's the REAL ending.

Spyro, Sparx and Johari finish the recording and the voices are placed into the house.
It turned out to be a great episode, and they were also credited like...

Spyro the Dragon - as the fireplace
Sparx the Dragonfly - as the lamp
Johari Johnson - as the couch

The end
(and I think the episode name should have been "House Dream").
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#68 Posted: 02:49:37 24/07/2007
Ember:Who is she?
smilie Who? Cynder? Just a freind.
Ember:Hmmm...
smilie*sneaks off to girls bathroom*
Ember:*follows Elora*
Listen Elora, that Cynder is trouble.
smilieIf we want to get rid of her we'll have to *gulp* work together.
Ember:Then let the mission begin!
Last edited at 16:01:06 24/07/2007 by BlinktheCookie
#69 Posted: 21:08:12 24/07/2007
[continues]
Elora and Ember started the mission, their plans were pretty harsh, but they thought it was okay.
smilie: Okay, Ember, all you have to do is sprinkle this powder on Cynder's face. *Gives Ember some sleeping powder* you ready?
Ember: *Takes a big gulp* I'm ready.
smilie: Great! Now move! *pushes Ember*
Ember: God! Even big pretties can be very rude!
smilie (noticed what Ember said): Huh? What?
Ember: Oh nothing... hey, you have to have this powder, just put it on your face and guys will totally fall for you!
smilie: Okay. *Cynder was about the put the powder on her face when she noticed something* wait a second, is this a trap of some sort?
Ember (thinking): Oh, I hate lying, but it's all I can do right now, here I go...
Ember: No! Why would I?
smilie: All right then, how about you tell me what kind of powder this is and why guys will fall for me because of it?
Ember: Because... um... It will make you go to sleep, I mean make you go to leap ahead of time and in the future, guys fall for you!
smilie: You know what, that makes sense.
Ember: It does? I mean it does, yeah... good powder, eh?
smilie: Yes, big time. I'm gonna put it on my face right now! *puts powder on face and falls asleep*
Ember: *runs back to Elora* okay, I got Cynder to go to sleep, now what?
smilie: I'll go and take Cynder away... UNDERCOVER! All I need is an air vent to where Cynder is sleeping, you to tie a rope on me to pull me up to the ceiling whenever someone comes, and spy suits. Do you have any of those?
Ember: Well, there is an air vent that leads to where Cynder is sleeping above us, I have and know how to tie ropes, and I do have spy suits of our fit.
smilie: Perfect! Let operation take out Cynder begin!
To be continued...
---
Last edited at 18:18:58 30/07/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#70 Posted: 03:36:15 01/03/2008
i hate elora wen she likes spyro! HATE HER!!
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#71 Posted: 17:42:32 04/03/2008
smilie:i have not seen you in a long time now it is time to destroy you all
Last edited at 17:43:56 04/03/2008 by jimmy dragon
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#72 Posted: 01:28:14 05/03/2008
Here's something:

DON'T. REVIVE. HALF-YEAR. OLD. DEAD. TOPICS.

T_T
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
spyrothepurple Fodder
#73 Posted: 01:55:28 06/03/2008
continues story

Cynder wakes up! Cynder:huh? *shudder* I have a bad feeling
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me