Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > The official S:G I just bought thread! (If u want sticky)
Page 1 of 1
The official S:G I just bought thread! (If u want sticky) [CLOSED]
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#1 Posted: 23:58:07 22/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Get on this topic hunters and people only buying a few! Post pics and share info of your S:G collection! Post character reviews, debate who is better, and tell me who ya got!

My collection so far:

s2: 2/24?
Newlanders: 5/8
Giants: 4/8
Variants: Granite Crusher.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#2 Posted: 00:23:18 23/10/2012
Let's See...

S2 Plan on getting Hex and P-Break,so i guess 2/24(Those are the only ones i will get get,didn't have their S1)

New Skylanders 1/8 (Only Fright Rider,i'm a slow buyer)

Giants: 2/8 (Swarm is a BADASS)

Variants: 0/? ( I WANT L-IGNITOR I WANT L-IGNITOR I WANT L-IGNITOR I WANT L-IGNITOR I WANT L-IGNITOR)

I'll post pics of my tiny "collection" later.
L-Drobot 38 Green Sparx Gems: 156
#3 Posted: 00:26:00 23/10/2012
Got ALL of Wave 1 AND Wave 2! smilie YAAAAAAYYYY FLASHWING and HOT HEAD!!!!!!
---
GEN III CNFRMD. MARIO KART 8 CNFRMD. AHHHHHHHHHH CNFRMD.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#4 Posted: 00:44:15 23/10/2012
Here's what I have so far

Giants: 1/8

Regular: 0/8

All I have is Bouncer... And I don't even have the game!!!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Doomsword Green Sparx Gems: 235
#5 Posted: 00:59:23 23/10/2012
S2: 3/24 Bash is the only one I bought on purpose, got Chop Chop due to the 3 pack, & Cynder due to the starter pack.
Newlanders: 7/8
Giants: 4/8
Lightcore: Eruptor, Drobot, & Prism Break
Variants: Granite Crusher, Legendary Bouncer, Legenday 3 pack
bensdady Yellow Sparx Gems: 1702
#6 Posted: 01:04:30 23/10/2012
heres what i have s2- only cynder and chop chop (will eventually get all the others)

New regulars- Pop Fizz, Jet Vac, Fright Rider, Chill, Sprocket, Shroomboom, and Flashwing. (will def get Hot dog when available)

Giants- Hot Head, Bouncer, Swarm, Crusher, and Tree Rex (will def get Thumpback, Eye Brawl, and Ninjini when available)

Lightcores none and no plans to purchase any of them
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#7 Posted: 01:06:04 23/10/2012
I have not got the game yet but I'm planning to get the battle pack along with fright rider and swarm. Probably the legendary three pack as well as the portal owners pack. I cant wait until October 24th to get the game!!!
mackdi Green Sparx Gems: 207
#8 Posted: 01:45:41 23/10/2012
Being on the poor side this week the only characters I could add to my collection were the starter pack, golden cannon pack, and Granite Crusher. I want to get all the giants and new characters. I am not really looking for the series two's or the light cores besides Prism Break. I have all the original series with a few normal variants (ie the non ebay expensive ones like legendaries and red drill sergeant). I do like some of the series two poses so I may get a few like the S2 Trigger Happy. I am planning on getting legendary Bouncer and regular Crusher if I can.
---
Fire Kraken shoots fireworks from his butt!!!!
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#9 Posted: 01:48:32 23/10/2012
Just got my new skylanders today. I have all of wave 1(all the NEW chararacters, not lightcores or Series 2s or legendays or variants, though I did get Chop Chop and LC Prism Break)
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Millerman7669 Blue Sparx Gems: 581
#10 Posted: 02:07:25 23/10/2012
How about all wave 1 & 2 including light cores series 2 legendaries & newbies, all giants except hot head including granite crusher and legendary bouncer and dragonfire battle pack. Did I mention this hobby is expensive?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me