Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My terrible day. With a plot twist. [CLOSED]
SkylanderSchool Blue Sparx Gems: 658
#1 Posted: 02:36:36 22/10/2012 | Topic Creator
So this morning I woke up early, so I could get to TRU at 8, but stuff happened and I couldn't go till one. But when I finally got to TRU, it was a complete nightmare. They had NOTHING. Kids were crying and scalpers were scalping. I got my game, Portal owners pack for Wii, and I was FUMING. To be honest, I could have cried myself. But then the workers were all like "we can only let you get a giant if you pre-ordered it", and that was AFTER I handed them my pre order card. But then they let me get Swarm, because they remembered I handed them my card. Then I went to Vest Buy, and my day got a little better, because they had Chill. After I checked out, I literally RAN to GameStop, determined to get my hands on fright rider and pop fizz, which I did. So I ended up with everything I wanted, but in a very hectic manner. :l
---
Guess what?
Your face.
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#2 Posted: 02:53:46 22/10/2012
GameStop had a very nice selection. I got every item on my checklist. Granted, I didn't buy very much, but still.
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#3 Posted: 03:35:38 22/10/2012
Quote: SkylanderSchool
So this morning I woke up early, so I could get to TRU at 8, but stuff happened and I couldn't go till one. But when I finally got to TRU, it was a complete nightmare. They had NOTHING. Kids were crying and scalpers were scalping. I got my game, Portal owners pack for Wii, and I was FUMING. To be honest, I could have cried myself. But then the workers were all like "we can only let you get a giant if you pre-ordered it", and that was AFTER I handed them my pre order card. But then they let me get Swarm, because they remembered I handed them my card. Then I went to Best Buy, and my day got a little better, because they had Chill. After I checked out, I literally RAN to GameStop, determined to get my hands on fright rider and pop fizz, which I did. So I ended up with everything I wanted, but in a very hectic manner. :l

boom.
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
SkylanderSchool Blue Sparx Gems: 658
#4 Posted: 03:51:26 22/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyrodadragon
Quote: SkylanderSchool
So this morning I woke up early, so I could get to TRU at 8, but stuff happened and I couldn't go till one. But when I finally got to TRU, it was a complete nightmare. They had NOTHING. Kids were crying and scalpers were scalping. I got my game, Portal owners pack for Wii, and I was FUMING. To be honest, I could have cried myself. But then the workers were all like "we can only let you get a giant if you pre-ordered it", and that was AFTER I handed them my pre order card. But then they let me get Swarm, because they remembered I handed them my card. Then I went to Best Buy, and my day got a little better, because they had Chill. After I checked out, I literally RAN to GameStop, determined to get my hands on fright rider and pop fizz, which I did. So I ended up with everything I wanted, but in a very hectic manner. :l

boom.

SPOILER ALERT
purposely left that there to see if anyone would noticesmilie
---
Guess what?
Your face.
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#5 Posted: 04:05:05 22/10/2012
That's pretty crappy. It was like launch day scalper free festival for us.
---
cry baby, I am
LordsOfSkulls Green Sparx Gems: 219
#6 Posted: 04:18:39 22/10/2012
wish i could ;p have you at my TRU.....

They had 20-30 pieces of every figure of Wave 1.
---
The Mind Is The Slayer Of Reality - LoS
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#7 Posted: 11:38:34 22/10/2012
My BB was virtually STUFFED with S2 Whirlwind...WHY WHIRLY WHY smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me