Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Granite Crusher Online? [CLOSED]
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#1 Posted: 13:48:41 21/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I know I read somewhere--maybe a Target press release linked here--that Granite Crusher would also be available online.

I can't get to a Target store to purchase one, and have been stalking the web site almost non-stop since 11PM Central last night. Has anyone been able to order it from Target.com, or will I not be able to get this one?

Very frustrated, since I can also see Legendary Bouncer at TRU.com but there is no way to add him to my cart.
Sharkz2001 Green Sparx Gems: 493
#2 Posted: 13:55:00 21/10/2012
I think they're gonna make it to where you have to pick it up from a Target store.
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#3 Posted: 14:00:35 21/10/2012 | Topic Creator
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm willing to pay shipping, and have a limit one, whatever it takes. Why is Target doing this?

If this is true, I'll never be able to get this figure for my collection, I just can't afford to pay eBay scalper prices.
christopherpm Green Sparx Gems: 371
#4 Posted: 16:10:24 21/10/2012
@PocketGoddess - I'm going to Tesco next weekend (they sell GC in the UK). I was there today, and they had loads of GCs in stock. If they still have them next weekend, I'll gladly pick one up and send to you at cost (from the UK)
---
SPARE GITD smilie & smilie FOR TRADE - PM ME
SERIES 1 : ALL
SERIES 2 : Wave 1 + Granite smilie, GITD smilie, GITD smilie, Gnarly smilie, Rock smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me