Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What are the crowds like??? [CLOSED]
HotDoggin Red Sparx Gems: 26
#1 Posted: 04:28:33 21/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Game time has arrived! Midnight release is upon us in the US at WalMart! What are the crowds like??? I'm in the Midwest and there is NO one here but me! Hoping it stays that way and I get what I'm wanting for my collection!
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#2 Posted: 04:32:31 21/10/2012
A few peeps and ourselves were there. (We're in Northeast.)
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
HotDoggin Red Sparx Gems: 26
#3 Posted: 04:34:10 21/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Did you get everything you wanted???
BigGuy0810 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#4 Posted: 05:20:46 21/10/2012
My walmart had every wave one character and so many packs of each, and there was barely anyone there and after everyone got what they wanted there was still two carts full of skylanders packs
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#5 Posted: 05:29:11 21/10/2012
i was walking in as 2 people where walking out with starter kits and looked like a couple singles according to the cashier i was the 3rd person to come in to buy the giants.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sackexchange Blue Sparx Gems: 802
#6 Posted: 05:57:35 21/10/2012
Just me and another father with his son. I had to hunt down an employee at midnight, cuz nothing was out. The employee let us go in the back and cherry pick what we wanted out of the boxes. I picked up Bouncer, Swarm, Pop Fizz, Chill, Fright Rider and Dragon Fire pack. There were no variants of any kind. All the boxes were packed the same.
Yuckmouth Green Sparx Gems: 214
#7 Posted: 05:58:53 21/10/2012
Was not bad at Walmart in Wisconsin. When I got there at midnight there was one other lady there waiting. Took them about 30 min to find and bring out there stock but they had quite a bit. One other family, looked like a mom and dad, showed up and just bought the starter. Our Walmart had everything including that battle pack that is supposed to be a gamestop exclusive. Did not see the 3DS starter, but was not looking for it.

If I had to guess based on what I saw, I would say there about:

6 boxes of singles (approx 10 figures per box) 4 boxes of S2, 2 boxes of giants singles
3 boxes of Giants (not sure how many were in there.. maybe 4? 6?)
2 boxes of light core(I think 8? in each)
2 boxes of the Battle Pack (4? in each)
2 boxes of each 3 pack

There was a lot but it seemed like there were not as many Giants. Also only saw 4 Fright Riders.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#8 Posted: 06:05:02 21/10/2012
Quote: Yuckmouth
Was not bad at Walmart in Wisconsin. When I got there at midnight there was one other lady there waiting. Took them about 30 min to find and bring out there stock but they had quite a bit. One other family, looked like a mom and dad, showed up and just bought the starter. Our Walmart had everything including that battle pack that is supposed to be a gamestop exclusive. Did not see the 3DS starter, but was not looking for it.

If I had to guess based on what I saw, I would say there about:

6 boxes of singles (approx 10 figures per box) 4 boxes of S2, 2 boxes of giants singles
3 boxes of Giants (not sure how many were in there.. maybe 4? 6?)
2 boxes of light core(I think 8? in each)
2 boxes of the Battle Pack (4? in each)
2 boxes of each 3 pack

There was a lot but it seemed like there were not as many Giants. Also only saw 4 Fright Riders.

are you sure it was the golden cannon one? not the silver one that you can find everywhere?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:06:01 21/10/2012 by Hazard335
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#9 Posted: 06:14:48 21/10/2012
Not many people at all but it only takes a scalper or two and a shopping cart to clear them out unfortunately...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me