Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > > > > everyone say hello to a uk SCALPER on our forum < < <
Page 1 of 1
> > > everyone say hello to a uk SCALPER on our forum < < < [CLOSED]
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1 Posted: 19:37:58 20/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: snakemetal
I live in Hull and we are suppose to have one of the biggest Tesco's in Europe, a massive 75,000sqf superstore (google the biggest tesco)
yet honestly the Skylanders Giants display was tiny stuck down an isle in the middle of the dvd section upstairs opposite the clothes dept
And not a single Granite Crusher to be seen.
Last year it had pride of place downstairs near the main entrance with a massive center piece display with exclusive Whirlwind posters plastered all over it. This year i found it hard to find any skylanders and even had to ask where they were!
Why cant i order these online? smilie

it really is too funny and takes the p*ss when a scalper comes on this forum to complain about not being able to find stock

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKYL...=item2ec2b46f8c

both from Hull. same username on ebay and in here ... but hey maybe it is just a coincidence?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:39:55 20/10/2012 by t7gga
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#2 Posted: 20:15:45 20/10/2012
Wo. He has a lot of variants! Wish I could find some.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#3 Posted: 07:48:48 21/10/2012 | Topic Creator
unfortunately there is slim chance of normal people finding chase figures these days
SheldonCooper Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#4 Posted: 10:40:34 21/10/2012
No matter how hard it is to find, whenever I go to a Skylanders stocked shop, I'll always just casually look to see if there are any variants
---
BAZINGA! A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies 'For you, no charge'.
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#5 Posted: 10:41:19 21/10/2012
I think a scalper has moved into a spot near my TRU area... I hope they don't check my main stores...
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#6 Posted: 12:21:21 21/10/2012
I have a scalper in my TRU and Gamestop areas. I EVEN SAW THEM RUN IN AND GRAB A 6 YEAR OLDS WHAMMY.
THEY TURNED IT INTO A STUPID VARIANT!
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#7 Posted: 12:32:28 21/10/2012
cool....and hilarious
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#8 Posted: 13:23:30 21/10/2012
Well, I am not ashamed to say that when a wave comes out I sometimes go on a little "galivant"/quest to stores in the greater vicinity to look for variants. This time I to no avail - well for this wave, I did find a Crystal Cynder!

Don't judge me - it is my time and petrol and I have gotten some decent results for my collection. All up, I have found:

1 silver
2 golds
3 GITD (not including GITD Fright Rider as that is not a chase but an exclusive)
1 crystal
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#9 Posted: 13:28:58 21/10/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
Well, I am not ashamed to say that when a wave comes out I sometimes go on a little "galivant"/quest to stores in the greater vicinity to look for variants. This time I to no avail - well for this wave, I did find a Crystal Cynder!

Don't judge me - it is my time and petrol and I have gotten some decent results for my collection. All up, I have found:

1 silver
2 golds
3 GITD (not including GITD Fright Rider as that is not a chase but an exclusive)
1 crystal

I check my local stores almost every day and I have not found 1 single variant
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#10 Posted: 14:52:02 21/10/2012
Quote: CAMOflauge

1 silver
2 golds
1 crystal

In Ireland you won't find them. Staff keep them for people and themselves. Been looking for my son since he got into Skylanders. We got the GITD Cynder and Fright Rider, so he's happy with that.
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#11 Posted: 16:45:48 21/10/2012

1 silver
2 golds
1 crystal

---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me