Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > TRU Free Blue Bash Pre-order Bonus Canceled
Page 1 of 1
TRU Free Blue Bash Pre-order Bonus Canceled [CLOSED]
czs716 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1440
#1 Posted: 21:49:45 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
If you haven't already received your Free Blue Bash for preordering with TRU, you won't be getting it. I got an email today confirming this.

"Due to an unforeseen delay from the manufacturer, we have not received our expected shipment of the free Blue Bash Figure that were part of our "Buy Any Skylanders Giants Starter Set get a free Legendary Trigger Happy & Blue Bash Figure", and do not anticipate receiving it in the near future. Unfortunately, as a result, this item will not arrive with your order, order #--------. Please accept our sincere apologies for this occurrence.

We truly value your loyalty and are sending you a promotional code: ---------- valid for an online purchase at Toysrus.com of one of the eligible free figures below, including free shipping, as a replacement for the Blue Bash Figure."

Luckily, I received mine 2-3 weeks ago. I also canceled my preorder about a week after I got the BB to get it from Walmart for the GITD pack. So I got a free blue bash AND a promo code for a free Skylander. SWEET!
---
Available for trade: NIB Walmart Exclusive Drill Sergeant (Not Red), NIB Granite Crusher. PM if interested.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:47 19/10/2012 by czs716
Eric-K Gold Sparx Gems: 2211
#2 Posted: 21:52:03 19/10/2012
I did the exact same thing... serves them right for cancelling my order in April when I offered to pay for Blue Bash!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me