Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
LEGENDARY Stealf Elf DAY 1 TRU Release [CLOSED]
L-Sunburn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1739
#1 Posted: 20:15:01 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
ACCORDING TO TRU'S PRESS,

Toys“R”Us Stores in the U.S. to Open Early Sunday for Big Debut, Offer Exclusive Toys

On Sunday, October 21, all Toys“R”Us stores in the United States will open at 8am to accommodate enthusiastic shoppers eager to get their hands on the brand-new game and characters. For fans interested in amping up their Skylanders Giants gaming experience with characters that can’t be found anywhere else, Toys“R”Us will be a must-stop destination on Sunday morning.

Following is a sampling of new Skylanders Giants toys that will be available only at Toys“R”Us stores and Toysrus.com beginning Sunday, October 21. Through the company’s newly introduced international shipping capabilities, customers around the world can purchase these exciting must-haves just in times for the holidays.

Legendary Bouncer (Giant Skylanders Character) from Activision Publishing, Inc.: Kids will be excited to take home this brand-new Toys“R”Us exclusive Giant characteras part of the limited edition Legendary Series. Legendary Bouncer is an alternative version of the new Giant character with exclusive enhanced in-game powers. Bouncer is known for his big, lively personality and catchphrase, “Deal with the Wheel”. Whether using Bouncer’s determination and skilled tech attack elements in-game to defend the Skylands, or recreating scenarios in their living room, children will are sure to love this larger than life character. No batteries required. Ages 6 years and up.

Legendary Stealth Elf (Series 2 Character) from Activision Publishing, Inc.: Led to her current level of stealth fighting skills by an unusually ninja-like forest creature, this returning Toys“R”Us exclusive Series 2 Skylander has already captured the hearts of fans. Back and better than ever with all-new powers, Stealth Elf will benefit gamers with her life element and Blade Slash and Stealth maneuvers. Plus, she comes with upgrades, including Dragonfang Daggers, Arboreal Acrobatics and Elf Jitsu. No batteries required. Ages 6 years and up.

So if there talking about this sunday, all of this should be there right?
---
Favorties smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:58 19/10/2012 by L-Sunburn
Eric-K Gold Sparx Gems: 2211
#2 Posted: 20:21:32 19/10/2012
Here's the link in case anyone wants the whole thing:

http://www.toysrusinc.com/pres...toysrus-stores/
johnnyb771 Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#3 Posted: 20:26:16 19/10/2012
Legendary Stealth Elf on Sunday a definite surprise. Can't hardly wait til after Church to pick up my stuff. Great surprise. Other info in the press release also interesting.

Johnny B
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#4 Posted: 20:27:07 19/10/2012
Gosh, I hope so. Also, it mentions series 2 Ignitor with Camo and Warnado?
benlugia Green Sparx Gems: 225
#5 Posted: 20:27:29 19/10/2012
so the legendarys will be available online then?
#6 Posted: 20:31:38 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Guys call your tru, see if they say there opening at 8am like the press said, my local tru relocated and opened on the 13th, idk if they werent notified about opening early due to new location, but she said no were not opening at 8. Somebody inform me
---
#7 Posted: 20:39:01 19/10/2012
I just got a Toys R Us express near me, and it does not open until 11Am on Sunday, so calling is a must for your local store. Was in there today, and the guy was awesome. The have all the Giant stuff in the back he told me, and more coming in today and tomorrow. Going after Church Sunday. I live in South Florida in a small town with mostly retired people, so I don't expect a lot of crowds. Most of the Snowbirds are still up North, So I really expect it to be an awesome experience. I agree with L-Sunburn definitely call, as different stores and areas seem to be different. Hope everyone gets everything they want at release. Happy Hunting and God Bless

Johnny B
aad2201 Green Sparx Gems: 395
#8 Posted: 20:55:56 19/10/2012
it says "all United States" toys r us stores. Man, have to get my hands on granite crusher, and target opens at 8am.
#9 Posted: 20:57:37 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
smilie^ DUDE I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, CONSIDERING MY TRU Had no idea, I hope they dont open at 8, because i need to get granite crusher aswell
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:57:49 19/10/2012 by L-Sunburn
#10 Posted: 20:59:07 19/10/2012
It does say all US stores, but mine told me today and he was the assistant manager that they will open at 11AM on Sunday. Maybe because they are an express store and at an outlet center here, and it doesn't open til 11. Checking couldn't hurt though better safe than sorry.

Johnny B
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me