Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Any Advice For 8am Rush to Target? [CLOSED]
LordsOfSkulls Green Sparx Gems: 219
#1 Posted: 15:22:52 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
o.o so this going to be my first day to go to local retail really early to get myself copy of figurine i want....

I know that everyone else is going to pick up Skylander's Giants, but me (due to lack of money at monet) going to local Target

to pick up "Granite Crusher" o.o just dont want him to get sold out....

They dont take pre-orders, and it on first come get bases.....

Any advice that anyone can give me to improve my chances of getting the Giant? "I really want to get him, i like his color schematic more than the original one"

And it part of reason that gotten me interested in Skylanders Collecting o.o
---
The Mind Is The Slayer Of Reality - LoS
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#2 Posted: 15:33:57 19/10/2012
hmmm id say get there at least a half hour early. I'm not sure what you area will be like for demand. But line up. when the doors open go as fast as you can! lol
Sharkz2001 Green Sparx Gems: 493
#3 Posted: 15:44:40 19/10/2012
Quote: LordsOfSkulls
o.o so this going to be my first day to go to local retail really early to get myself copy of figurine i want....

I know that everyone else is going to pick up Skylander's Giants, but me (due to lack of money at monet) going to local Target

to pick up "Granite Crusher" o.o just dont want him to get sold out....

They dont take pre-orders, and it on first come get bases.....

Any advice that anyone can give me to improve my chances of getting the Giant? "I really want to get him, i like his color schematic more than the original one"

And it part of reason that gotten me interested in Skylanders Collecting o.o

I'm sure Target is going to have quite a few Granite Crushers since it's their exclusive. I know when Whirlwind was a Target exclusive my local Target had a ton of them.
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#4 Posted: 16:00:08 19/10/2012
Each Target in my area got in 20-24 of him. I don't think it will be that crazy. However, in my state, everyone's in church at that time, so...

I'd say just get there about an hour early and you should be fine.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
LordsOfSkulls Green Sparx Gems: 219
#5 Posted: 16:03:24 19/10/2012 | Topic Creator
okay cool ;p i show up at the door 30mins early o.o went yesterday to see were it located so that i can just run for it/shortest route :3

o.o IT LIKE ALL THE WAY BACK IN THE STORE.... lol

i just hope i wont ran over any o.o
---
The Mind Is The Slayer Of Reality - LoS
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:03:59 19/10/2012 by LordsOfSkulls
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#6 Posted: 16:41:17 19/10/2012
Quote: LordsOfSkulls
okay cool ;p i show up at the door 30mins early o.o went yesterday to see were it located so that i can just run for it/shortest route :3

o.o IT LIKE ALL THE WAY BACK IN THE STORE.... lol

i just hope i wont ran over any o.o

Nice! good idea checking out the area first
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#7 Posted: 17:45:16 19/10/2012
Be careful of dealers that are waiting there with y'all, they have a real bad habit of shoving and throwing down little kids running off to the sections. I am into Hot-wheels and have waited in line for the doors to open up at local Targets in the past and had to race back to the toy section before they could get there, just so I could have the chance of finding the car that I am missing before they swoop in and grab it.

Kinda pathetic how everyone is getting about this game, I mean is it really worth it being a Black-Friday everyday like it was last year?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me