Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Wave 2: US vs. AU. [CLOSED]
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#51 Posted: 19:55:42 20/10/2012
sadly, and does it hurt to do this, but i confirm gm78 for sure that TRU will have wave 2 in full on monday.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#52 Posted: 20:04:57 20/10/2012
Provided this is true, they'll have the figures tomorrow. Shipping dates never include Sundays, because regardless of whether or not they're on store shelves in the morning tomorrow (and they will be, probably), no avenue of post is going to ship anything to anyone on a Sunday. That's why all your shipping estimates say it leaves Monday morning; that is the earliest possible time to ship a product that releases Sunday. There won't be a Monday second wave, I would bet on that. People reading this thread; don't drag your feet, look for these tomorrow.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#53 Posted: 20:32:03 20/10/2012 | Topic Creator
They received the figures yesterday or today, Tash, via FedEX, but they aren't to stock them until Monday. That's why they will have them for Monday.

Like my local TRU got them today via FedEX, while some apparently got them yesterday, because some are already selling them on Ebay.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#54 Posted: 20:36:29 20/10/2012
Yes, I understand that, but release dates don't amount to anything with this series. Every one, without exception, has been broken in some capacity somewhere in the country. Usually in significant amounts, actually--not really isolated incidents at all. It's not a matter of absolute availability, really, but rather, when you're more likely to find them on the shelves.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me