Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > A Couple Questions For The Aussies Out There
Page 1 of 1
A Couple Questions For The Aussies Out There [CLOSED]
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#1 Posted: 06:58:33 18/10/2012 | Topic Creator
1. How are the giants figures paint jobs? The ones i've seen in the US are terrible! My shroom boom and s2 chop chop have black specs on them (almost like small paint chips). The GITD starter pack i got to see the other day looked terrible as well, cynder had had sloppy and inconsistent paint and jet vac had similar black specs, tree rex looked fine from what i could see.

2. Has anyone seen/heard of the rock variants in AUS so far? if they are random variants i would expect them to come to you guys as well.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#2 Posted: 07:26:28 18/10/2012
Nibelilt said that the paint jobs are awesome, but all I know.
---
cry baby, I am
ENVSV6 Green Sparx Gems: 317
#3 Posted: 08:52:14 18/10/2012
Paint jobs on all my landers are great too
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#4 Posted: 11:17:21 18/10/2012
A few of mine have black specs on them (Im in Australia) but most of them are really good! The only ones that had specs were Pop Fizz, Jet Vac and Shroomboom.
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#5 Posted: 12:04:41 18/10/2012
Mine are awesome, the only ones of mine that really have bad specks on them are smilie and smilie and I've got a better Jet-Vac and don't use variants other than Glowsmilie and Gnarlysmilie anyway. A couple my others have some marks but picking those ones out would really just be hardcore niggling over it.

I, at least, didn't find any rock variants.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#6 Posted: 12:24:25 18/10/2012
None of mine have any blacks specks, that I have seen.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#7 Posted: 17:15:21 18/10/2012 | Topic Creator
thats a relief, i didnt want to waste $100's on poorly painted toys..... i probably shouldn't spend that much on toys anyway, but thats a whole other topic,
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#8 Posted: 17:32:26 18/10/2012
i assume there will be imprefections on this series of toys like the adventure series ones. you'l just have to examin for the best one before purchase. Thats what i do
#9 Posted: 18:25:42 18/10/2012 | Topic Creator
i always do, but these are worse than anything i have sen out of s1, just absoulutley terrible.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me