Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > The Official What Skylanders Trading Cards do you have thread!?
Page 1 of 1
The Official What Skylanders Trading Cards do you have thread!? [CLOSED]
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1 Posted: 08:07:01 08/10/2012 | Topic Creator
As the new Skylanders Giants reading cards are now out I decided to make this topic so we can tell everyone what cards we have here instead of making duplicate topics for it.
Show off your rare and most wanted cards, complain about your duplicates and have fun!

Places where you can buy SG trading cards in the UK
Tesco (The single packs are on the tills where you buy your items at the end of your shop) Cost: £0.75 per pack.
WHSmiths (The card single packs can be bought here as well as the starter pack) Cost: ~Unknown~
GAME (You can buy the starter pack there) Cost: £4.99

Places where you can buy SG trading cards in the US and Canada
~Unknown~

Places where you can buy SG trading cards in Australasia
~Unknown~

Places where you can buy SG trading cards in the rest of Europe
~Unknown~

If someone sees the cards in a shop that I haven't listed, please post that shop and what country/continent it was in. Thank you.

I will post the number of each card later. I currently don't have the leaflet that tells you the numbers.

Here is what the card box looks like and what a single pack looks like:
[User Posted Image]
Here is what the starter pack looks like:
[User Posted Image]
Larger HD image --->http://www.toppsdirect.com/med.../skylanders.jpg

All the trading cards: ---> http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/sk.../skylanders-m27

• Series 1 Skylander cards are normal trading cards with the Skylanders logo on the back. They are official old artwork of the characters.
  • Series 2, new Skylanders, and Giants are shiny metallic cards with the Character's story on the back of them. They are official new artwork of the characters.
  • The screenshot cards are normal trading cards. They are screenshots of each Skylander.
  • The Adventure Pack and Magic Items cards are normal trading cards. They are official artwork of the AP and MIs.
  • The enemy cards are screenshots of the game and normal trading cards.
  • The non playable character cards and hat cards are screenshots and normal trading cards.
  • The puzzle cards are normal trading cards, if you fit them all together they create a big picture of the Skylanders Giants logo poster. They are double sided so there is two pictures you can have if you collect them all.
  • The cards that you can colour in have a coloured background but line art of a series 1 Skylander. (You are meant to colour in the line art, you don't have to smilie)

*When I say "normal trading cards" I mean ones that aren't shiny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cards I have so far:
Spyro series 2
Crusher Giant
Water Dragon
Anvil Hat
Boomer Screenshot
Trigger Happy Screenshot
Zook series 1
Colour in Stump Smash
Ghost Roaster series 1
Dragon's Peak

There is probably one that I have missed as the cards are with my brother right now so I have to think of the off the top of my head. smilie He bought two packs in Tesco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are also welcome to post opinions on the cards and chat about them in this thread.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 15:42:58 10/10/2012 by Ice Dragoness
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#2 Posted: 11:19:07 08/10/2012
You can also buy the album (aka the starter pack) at GAME. It costs £4.99 there. I'd have to check if they sell booster packs. Also I have a hunch that newsagents will get them in.

Edit: Given the pound sign, this is obviously within the UK.

Edit edit: Skylanders dog tags...?
---
Eh.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:23:31 08/10/2012 by Burning Gnorc
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#3 Posted: 14:46:53 08/10/2012
I will never buy one of these. Unless someone decides to sell a single, complete set bundled on eBay.
#4 Posted: 15:40:55 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
^You'll have no money left if you buy all of the Skylanders stuff. smilie

And thanks for the info Burning Gnorc. smilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#5 Posted: 17:02:47 10/10/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
I will never buy one of these. Unless someone decides to sell a single, complete set bundled on eBay.

that'll be this then ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1307...#ht_1459wt_1397
#6 Posted: 18:23:51 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: t7gga
Quote: Nibelilt

that'll be this then ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1307...#ht_1459wt_1397

That's no use to her. The person selling it is only shipping to UK and US. Nibble is in Australia.
werespyro Red Sparx Gems: 96
#7 Posted: 20:54:55 10/10/2012
for 75p a pack, i've been buying tons smilie my fave. one I got recently was a shiny jetvac,swarm and sonic boom in one pack smilie
---
36/37 SSA skylanders
Want smilie
uni student/game artist!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me