Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Suggestions [CLOSED]
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#1 Posted: 23:17:08 03/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I have smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, and smilie. I plan on ordering smilie today. Who else do you think should I get after that?
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
landbasered Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#2 Posted: 23:38:12 03/10/2012
Stealth Elf. She's incredibly overpowered, her scarecrow path allows you to multitask better, (plop a few spinning scarecrows in a group of enemies, and they run towards them, getting killed quickly while you go and collect treasure,) and her soul gem lets her heal herself automatically.
Her scarecrows are great for fighting Kaos too. Plant a few directly where he's going to land and they chop away at his health while you avoid the fire and life stuff
---
Check out my site at lbr-skylanders.info
#3 Posted: 23:40:49 03/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I was thinking about getting the 3DS version of Skylanders. That's the reason that I didn't get Stealth Elf yet.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
WhirlwindDragon Green Sparx Gems: 407
#4 Posted: 23:43:42 03/10/2012
Her speed is good though I'd suggest getting the exclusive Skylanders Giants Starter Pack as it comes with GITD Cynder and Portal of Power
---
2/2 Stone Variants Zook and Whirlwind and Polar Whirlwind

I need Scarlet Ninjini
#5 Posted: 00:30:31 04/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I was planning on getting that. smilie
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
landbasered Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#6 Posted: 01:49:28 04/10/2012
Quote: Ryanator20x6
I was thinking about getting the 3DS version of Skylanders. That's the reason that I didn't get Stealth Elf yet.

I can not recommend the 3DS game enough. Dark Spyro even has a different moveset than Spyro in the 3DS game, or at least, uses different attacks. The sheep have minor lines in between levels, and the secondary characters are a lot more interesting than Hugo.
The only part I don't like about the 3DS is they never show who Hektore really is, originally he was going to have a smaller form like Kaos, but it was going to be a thespian mouse-like character.
Also, how good are you at the console game? Because the 3DS game is a ton harder.
---
Check out my site at lbr-skylanders.info
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#7 Posted: 02:43:23 04/10/2012
^ ^ ^

Honestly, if you had to choose between it and the console version I'd even say go for the 3DS version instead. The fact you also have the console version only allows you to expand on your adventures since with it you can reset and relevel your Skylanders and double their usage. If you are evn considering it, go for it. The only real problem is some lack of replay value unless you choose to level Skylanders on it which you should really do anyway.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:48 04/10/2012 by Nibelilt
#8 Posted: 11:09:14 04/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: landbasered
Quote: Ryanator20x6

I can not recommend the 3DS game enough. Dark Spyro even has a different moveset than Spyro in the 3DS game, or at least, uses different attacks. The sheep have minor lines in between levels, and the secondary characters are a lot more interesting than Hugo.
The only part I don't like about the 3DS is they never show who Hektore really is, originally he was going to have a smaller form like Kaos, but it was going to be a thespian mouse-like character.
Also, how good are you at the console game? Because the 3DS game is a ton harder.

I competed the final boss using all the ones I have except Hex.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me