Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Sidekick Frito Lay Bags Are Being Re Released
Page 1 of 1
Sidekick Frito Lay Bags Are Being Re Released [CLOSED]
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#1 Posted: 01:47:52 01/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I work at a grocery store, and i talked to a frito lay vendor at the store about sidekick bags. He said that frito lay is exclusively working with walmarts to re release the sidekick bags in October just before Giants comes out. I then talked to a friend of mine who does overnight stocking at my local walmart and she said they have a large palate filled with the bags. Sounds like we are all getting a second chance at them.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
lucidity0001 Blue Sparx Gems: 885
#2 Posted: 01:57:35 01/10/2012
Theyre gone? You cant give them away over by me
---
~yeah for the time being, at least~
#3 Posted: 02:27:59 01/10/2012 | Topic Creator
most bags are expired and were pulled from shelves because of it. I know Appleton has a bunch in a variety of stores. I have 4 sets coming so i'm not worried. I my get a few extra just for trading purposes.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
czs716 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1440
#4 Posted: 02:30:35 01/10/2012
Quote: tmentuis
most bags are expired and were pulled from shelves because of it. I know Appleton has a bunch in a variety of stores. I have 4 sets coming so i'm not worried. I my get a few extra just for trading purposes.

You're getting 4 sets and you may get a few extra? How many do you need?
---
Available for trade: NIB Walmart Exclusive Drill Sergeant (Not Red), NIB Granite Crusher. PM if interested.
lucidity0001 Blue Sparx Gems: 885
#5 Posted: 02:37:21 01/10/2012
Quote: czs716

Oh thats right they expired on the 28th of august. Still theyre very abundant in Waupaca
---
~yeah for the time being, at least~
#6 Posted: 02:44:11 01/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: czs716

I want one set open, one set sealed. I am planning to give a set to a friend, the other i may use for trading (to help others complete their sets). Plus i give all of the chips to a local youth center, and they can always use chips.
---
WhirlwindDragon Green Sparx Gems: 407
#7 Posted: 05:01:44 01/10/2012
Hopefully I get my Gill Runt soon
---
2/2 Stone Variants Zook and Whirlwind and Polar Whirlwind

I need Scarlet Ninjini
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#8 Posted: 18:52:18 01/10/2012
These should be sold alone. I know Activision is greedy, but come on. I HATE variety packs. More than half of the stuff is usually the stuff I don't want.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me