Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Having the worst luck today [CLOSED]
Justinker Red Sparx Gems: 34
#1 Posted: 01:11:06 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Got a wham shell in yesterday in a bubble envelope, open it this morning and the clear plastic is damaged horribly. Only am offered a refund from seller, no replacement.
Checked shipping info on my frito lays sidekicks, it says they were shipped from NY and delivered today in NY, I live in Kentucky so i'm not sure who has my sidekicks now and the guys number whom sold them doesn't work.
My LCD Store display I bought ( like the portal things in kmart ) tracking won't work and seller won't contact me regarding it at all.
Also, had ordered a set of four sidekick labels to send off and those got shipped but are taking forever to arrive as well, been two weeks thus far and still not got them.

Seems I am not having the best skylanders luck at all today/since I really just started collecting. Anyone else have this type of luck?
---
Collection:
smilie
dspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#2 Posted: 01:38:06 27/09/2012
Sometimes i do but i hope yours gets better
---
My YouTube channel is Robert Ramirez
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#3 Posted: 21:12:06 27/09/2012
Ordering Skylanders online is a risky thing. If your like me and want to keep it in its packaging (Which I do since I'm a collector and all) My Packaged Single pack Dark Spyro came to me badly damaged and the seller never replied to my request to fix the issue. He mailed it in a bubble mailer also, and I live in the USA and it was being shipped from Germany.

I don't see WHY sellers ship Skylanders in bubble mailers....Any that I've ever sold has been shipped in a box to keep it free of damage. So you're not alone in that.
I have a friend who bought a Crystal Cynder and same thing happened. :/

I hope things turn around for you.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
#4 Posted: 21:29:38 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Today I got my partial refund on wham shell and worked out all but a tiny spot on bottom side of case. Though you can tell where damage was. Also got new tracking on sidekicks. But still no word on display. My UPC stuff for other sidekicks should come tomorrow too. I was really worried but not so bad now... Things are looking up a little! Bubble mailers I am not a fan of though anymore.
---
Collection:
smilie
jakesterg Blue Sparx Gems: 806
#5 Posted: 22:44:43 27/09/2012
Use a blow dryer to ease the plastic on your whamshell
---
Irish Jig!
FUN MOM Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#6 Posted: 23:21:31 27/09/2012
Gamestop has Whammy online for $6.99 if it bugs you bad enough to want another one..Great price too.

Sorry about that.. I saw the "online only" button and thought that it was available. I did manage to pick one up at both Best Buy in person about two weeks ago and one online within the past week. So keep your eye out there too.

Since your just now starting your collection there are some great prices out there! So congrats on the financial savings aspect. smilie Gamestop has some of the complete bundles that might go down in price too since Skylanders Giants is on the way. It might be a good idea to keep watch on those.
---
Cool Beans!!!! smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:07:12 28/09/2012 by FUN MOM
#7 Posted: 23:33:24 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: FUN MOM
Gamestop has Whammy online for $6.99 if it bugs you bad enough to want another one..Great price too. smilie

Not available online currently. I am ok with it now after working on it, but at the time I was about to leave for a medical related meeting and could only glance at it.
Everything seems to be working out now though, was just not a very good start off to collecting.
---
Collection:
smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me