Page 1 of 1
Battle mode tier list [CLOSED]
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#1 Posted: 20:13:22 22/09/2012 | Topic Creator
My opinions.

Broken Tier (aka overpowered): smilie (Brawler), smilie, smilie, :cy: (Shadowdancer), smilie (Granite Dragon), smilie (Grand Master Boomerang), smilie (Marauder)

High Tier: smilie (Blitz Spyro only), smilie (Pook Blade Saint)smilie (Telsa Dragon), smilie (volcanor)smilie (Wind Master), smilie (Water Weaver), smilie (Sandhog), smilie (Pulver Dragon), smilie (Nut Crafter), smilie (Captin Crustacean)

Mid Tier: smilie (Crystaleer only), smilie (Golden Money Bags only), smilie (Blizzard Brawler), smilie, smilie (Siren Griffin), smilie (melon master), smilie (Pyromancer), , smilie (Tempest Dragon), smilie (Eye of the Storm), smilie, smilie (Commander Crab)

Low Tier:, smilie (Medea Griffin), smilie (Prismancer) smilie (Earthen Avenger), :cy: (Nether Welder), smilie (Marksman), smilie (Sea Serpent Slime), smilie (Harpooner), smilie (vine virtuso)

Sad Tier: smilie (Ultimate Rainbower), smilie (Sheep Burner Spyro), smilie (Glacier Yeti), , smilie (Forest Ninja), smilie (Magmator), smilie (Golden Frenzy)

I am not finished, the rest will be coming soon. Let me know what you think of my list! What are your tier lists?
---
Fins, of fury!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:14:08 26/09/2012 by LightSpyro13
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#2 Posted: 21:01:41 22/09/2012
this list has to be the most accurate tier list i have seen!
great job
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Guy Blue Sparx Gems: 551
#3 Posted: 21:24:20 22/09/2012
A few disagrees on your list but best I've seen so far.
---
Green is not a creative color
#4 Posted: 21:33:52 22/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah could you be specific on your disagreements? Which ones did you disagree with?
---
Fins, of fury!
#5 Posted: 21:42:29 22/09/2012
i only disagree with the whirlwind tempest dragon and both zaps
tesla zap i think should be in lower tier and both slime serpent and tempest dragon whirlwind should be in sad tier
---
#6 Posted: 21:59:54 22/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Well the Tempest Dragon does ALOT of damage and is easily spammable.

And it's useful for Telsa Dragon to spam the lightning and slime away if they get too close.
---
Fins, of fury!
#7 Posted: 22:02:55 22/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Little more specific please?

smilie?

smilie?

smilie?
---
Fins, of fury!
#8 Posted: 02:06:10 23/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Just got smilie & smilie, gonna try them out. Soon, I will put them in my Tier list after I try both upgrade paths.
---
Fins, of fury!
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#9 Posted: 07:16:30 23/09/2012
Err, we already have an official topic for this. You should just post your thoughts there, not make a whole new topic.
If all of the people on that topic made a separate topic for their opinion, the skylanders board would be flooded with them.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#10 Posted: 12:38:16 23/09/2012
Quote: LightSpyro13
Well the Tempest Dragon does ALOT of damage and is easily spammable.

And it's useful for Telsa Dragon to spam the lightning and slime away if they get too close.

well its just that i faced my friend using whirlwind against like 7 different skylanders and i lost in every battle because she has weak defense and she can only do thirty damage with the clouds, the cloud matrix is the only good part
for tesla zap he just isnt strong he is like the worse trigger happy he can shoot fast but not as fast and they both do 6 damage and they both have weak defense i think the only good parts about him r the continuous damage thing people and bouncing lightning
slime serpent zap is just terrible without the bouncing lightning he has nothing basically
---
#11 Posted: 01:59:43 08/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Waiting for your tier lists.......................................
---
Fins, of fury!
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#12 Posted: 02:05:12 08/10/2012
Do you have a double trouble on channeler? Because he is DEFINITELY broken tier.
#13 Posted: 02:28:53 08/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Don't have him.
---
Fins, of fury!
wackowhamshell Red Sparx Gems: 12
#14 Posted: 21:15:37 08/10/2012
GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY GOLDEN MONEY BAGS IS AHEAD OF GOLDEN FRENZY jk i found this list very good but that one flaw
#15 Posted: 03:19:52 09/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: wackowhamshell
GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY GOLDEN MONEY BAGS IS AHEAD OF GOLDEN FRENZY jk i found this list very good but that one flaw

Because Trigger Happy is incredibly weak on Golden Frenzy in battle mode. Happiness is a Golden Gun doesn't benefit much, because it only increases a small amount of damage. Golden Yamato Blast is very powerful and has a long-range, but it takes WAY too long to charge and it greatly lowers his speed while charging. Trigger Happy is good at mid to long range, but he's very weak in close range and he only has 400 health. The only useful upgrade on Golden Frenzy is the Bouncing Bullets, but that's not enough to top Golden Money bags. He's powerful, but terribly easy to defeat on that path.

Golden Money Bags is more useful. The lobs get a longer range, coinsplosion helps a little if you miss the target, and the giant coins do a TON of damage. But even then, Trigger Happy is still not too great in pvp because of his very low health and great weakness in close range.
---
Fins, of fury!
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#16 Posted: 13:08:56 09/10/2012
^ This
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
#17 Posted: 23:21:24 09/10/2012
Quote: LightSpyro13
Quote: wackowhamshell

Because Trigger Happy is incredibly weak on Golden Frenzy in battle mode. Happiness is a Golden Gun doesn't benefit much, because it only increases a small amount of damage. Golden Yamato Blast is very powerful and has a long-range, but it takes WAY too long to charge and it greatly lowers his speed while charging. Trigger Happy is good at mid to long range, but he's very weak in close range and he only has 400 health. The only useful upgrade on Golden Frenzy is the Bouncing Bullets, but that's not enough to top Golden Money bags. He's powerful, but terribly easy to defeat on that path.

Golden Money Bags is more useful. The lobs get a longer range, coinsplosion helps a little if you miss the target, and the giant coins do a TON of damage. But even then, Trigger Happy is still not too great in pvp because of his very low health and great weakness in close range.

agreed
---
#18 Posted: 20:34:04 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Need a little more people plz.
---
Fins, of fury!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me