Page 1 of 1
U know wat i find funny? [CLOSED]
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#1 Posted: 00:14:03 20/09/2012 | Topic Creator
how people always compliment or criticize activision like i man didnt toys for bob make the characters and the figures?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 00:15:52 20/09/2012
But Activision is the publisher, the one that is now forcing them to rush annual releases, and the one generally making bad wave and release descisions.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 00:20:42 20/09/2012
Wave 1 was the largest.

Wave 2 was the worst.

Wave 3 was ok, just impossible to find.

Wave 4 was actually good.

Wave 5 still is almost impossible to find now, but was too small.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#4 Posted: 00:30:55 20/09/2012
Wave One was good, apart from the fact that you had to track down a lot of stuff, and generally most stores only had two or three, maybe four types of packs.
Wave Two was bad. Wrecking Ball is one of the worst characters in the game, Hex is boring, and Dino-Rang is overpowered. Mostly terrible because the figures were so badly handled. The Triple Packs were outstanding though.
Wave Three was okay. The initial release was slow though. And finally another Adventure Pack.
I think Wave Four was the best, it was in good numbers, it was everywhere, and it wasn't after a ridiculously long wait since Wave Three.
Wave Five has some of the most enjoyable characters, but I've never seen it restocked since the Triple.
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#5 Posted: 01:31:51 20/09/2012 | Topic Creator
hey nibelilt and matteomax can u tell me who r in the waves?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#6 Posted: 01:46:21 20/09/2012
Wave one: Everyone not below (Plus Darklight Crypt was a limited time exclusive to TRU, Drill Sergeant to Walmart/Big W and Whirlwind to Target)
Wave Two: Darklight Crypt is no longer exclusive to TRU, Wrecking Ball release, Dino-Rang release, Hex release
Wave Three: Drill Sergeant is no longer exclusive to Walmart/Big W, Whirlwind is no longer exclusive to Target, Empire of Ice release, Cynder release, Double Trouble release
Wave Four: Lightning Rod release, Zook release, Legendary Trigger Happy release (Plus Dragon's Peak was APPARENTLY a limited time exclusive to TRU)
Wave Five: Wham-Shell, Warnado, Camo, Dragon's Peak is no longer a TRU exclusive
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:58 20/09/2012 by Nibelilt
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#7 Posted: 03:58:28 20/09/2012
I actually really liked Wave 2. Darklight Crypt is the best Adventure pack, and Wrecking Ball, Hex and Dino-Rang are all a TON of fun in the 3DS game. (Which was all I was playing at the time) I never had any trouble finding them when they first came out, and I actually bought both Hex and Dino-Rang along with the 3DS game when I first bought it.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me