Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Giants wave one speculation? [CLOSED]
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#1 Posted: 08:02:58 16/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Maybe i've missed it, but i haven't really seen any potential lists of wave one. Anyone know anything or have a thought as to what it might be? I was hoping to have an idea of how much wave one will cost so i can start saving now and hopefully have enough on 10/21.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#2 Posted: 08:07:34 16/09/2012
I recommend checking out the Giants sub-forum.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#3 Posted: 09:48:59 16/09/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Turr-Durr! smilie

GAME PACKS
Wii Booster Pack Game/Tree Rex
Wii Starter Pack A Game/Tree Rex/Series Two Cynder/Jet-Vac
Wii Starter Pack B (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order) Game/Series Two Cynder, Glow-in-the-dark/Jet-Vac/Glow-in-the-dark Portal of Power

PS3 Booster Pack Game/Tree Rex
PS3 Starter Pack A Game/Tree Rex/Series Two Cynder/Jet-Vac
PS3 Starter Pack B (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order) Game/Series Two Cynder, Glow-in-the-dark/Jet-Vac/Glow-in-the-dark Portal of Power

XBox 360 Booster Pack Game/Tree Rex
XBox 360 Starter Pack A Game/Tree Rex/Series Two Cynder/Jet-Vac
XBox 360 Starter Pack B (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order) Game/Series Two Cynder, Glow-in-the-dark/Jet-Vac/Glow-in-the-dark Portal of Power

Wii U Booster Pack Game/Tree Rex
Wii U Starter Pack Game/Tree Rex/Series Two Cynder/Jet-Vac

3DS Booster Pack Game/Tree Rex
3DS Starter Pack Game/Tree Rex/Cynder/Punch Pop Fizz

SINGLE PACKS
Series Two Double Trouble
Pop Fizz

Series Two Bash
Series Two Terrafin
Crusher
Flashwing
LightCore Prism Break

Series Two Slam Bam
Series Two Gill Grunt
Chill

Series Two Ignitor
Series Two Flameslinger
Hot Head
LightCore Eruptor

Series Two Drill Sergeant
Series Two Trigger Happy
Bouncer
Sprocket
LightCore Drobot

Series Two Hex
Fright Rider

Whirlwind
Sonic Boom
Swarm
LightCore Jet-Vac

Stump Smash
Zook

Series Two Flameslinger, Gold (Exclusive to Amazon.com, currently unavailable)

TRIPLE PACKS
Triple Pack A Series Two Double Trouble/Flashwing/Series Two Gill Grunt
Triple Pack B Pop Fizz/Series Two Trigger Happy/Series Two Whirlwind
Triple Pack C Sprocket/Series Two Sonic Boom/Series Two Stump Smash
Triple Pack D Chill/Series Two Zook/Series Two Ignitor

BATTLE PACKS
Goldenfire Dragon Cannon (Exclusive to GameStop/EB Games) Series Two Chop Chop, Goldenfire Dragon Cannon, Shroomboom

VARIANTS
WII STARTER PACK B: Series Two Cynder, Glow-in-the-dark (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order)
WII STARTER PACK B: Glow-in-the-dark Portal of Power (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order)
PS3 STARTER PACK B: Series Two Cynder, Glow-in-the-dark (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order)
PS3 STARTER PACK B: Glow-in-the-dark Portal of Power (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order)
XBOX 360 STARTER PACK B: Series Two Cynder, Glow-in-the-dark (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order)
XBOX 360 STARTER PACK B: Glow-in-the-dark Portal of Power (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order)
SINGLE: Series Two Flameslinger, Gold (Exclusive to Amazon.com, currently unavailable)

EXCLUSIVES
GAME PACK: Wii Starter Pack B (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order) Game/Series Two Cynder, Glow-in-the-dark/Jet-Vac/Glow-in-the-dark Portal of Power
GAME PACK: PS3 Starter Pack B (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order) Game/Series Two Cynder, Glow-in-the-dark/Jet-Vac/Glow-in-the-dark Portal of Power
GAME PACK: XBox 360 Starter Pack B (Exclusive to GAME in Europe via pre-order) Game/Series Two Cynder, Glow-in-the-dark/Jet-Vac/Glow-in-the-dark Portal of Power
SINGLE: Series Two Flameslinger, Gold (Exclusive to Amazon.com, currently unavailable)
BATTLE PACK: Golden Dragonfire Cannon Battle Pack (Exclusive to GameStop/EB Games) Series Two Chop Chop, Goldenfire Dragon Cannon, Shroomboom

Credit to t7gga for the Packs list confirmations(which I shamefully copied and edited). smilie

I expect everything here is Wave One, this is from the Amazon.de leak.
WhirlwindDragon Green Sparx Gems: 407
#4 Posted: 10:00:57 16/09/2012
So Series Two Regular Cynder won't be in single packs for the USA?
---
2/2 Stone Variants Zook and Whirlwind and Polar Whirlwind

I need Scarlet Ninjini
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#5 Posted: 10:32:00 16/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks!... i think Cynder will be, just not right away, kinda like ignitor. I am actually buying the PS3 portal owners pack, and the 3ds starter pack right away. i don't have a 3ds but that will get me both punch pop fizz and s2 cynder, the extra i can sell or give away.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#6 Posted: 10:33:47 16/09/2012
Quote: WhirlwindDragon
So Series Two Regular Cynder won't be in single packs for the USA?

Much like Spyro, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy not getting released in single packs for Spyro's Adventure. I guess Activision doesn't see any profit in release character "most" players already have
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Plaag Emerald Sparx Gems: 4339
#7 Posted: 10:45:12 16/09/2012
Every character will be released as a single except Tree Rex, possibly Punch Pop Fizz but then we thought that of the 1st 3DS release and Dark Spyro.

ShaneG.
#8 Posted: 10:55:48 16/09/2012
Darn then I'll have to change my pre-order to the starter pack with the 3 Skylander figures because the last time I went to my local Gamestop to cancel my pre-order of Pokemon BW2 to pre-order Skylanders Giants and I told them that I wanted to pre-order the Skylanders Giants Starter Pack for the 3DS but the stupid employee put down my pre-order for the Skylanders Giants Portal Owners Pack. I don't really care though because I'm still going to get the Skylanders Giants 3DS Starter Pack and I'll tell them straight up that one of their employees did a mistake of reserving the Portal Owner's Pack when I had asked that I wanted to pre-order the Skylanders Giants Starter Pack for the 3DS that contains 3 Skylander figures
---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#9 Posted: 13:50:38 16/09/2012
ouch. I hope that doesnt happen to me
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
#10 Posted: 14:45:12 16/09/2012
Just be careful though if they do that to other Skylander peeps you should get it fixed if that happens. Though sometimes people do mistakes
---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me