Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > UK GITD Cynder Exclusive and USA Exclusives
Page 1 of 1
UK GITD Cynder Exclusive and USA Exclusives [CLOSED]
WhirlwindDragon Green Sparx Gems: 407
#1 Posted: 20:05:43 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I think it is fair that the UK gets GITD Cynder since they didn't get the Sidekicks, Flocked Stump Smash and Red Drill Sergeant and all we get are crappy stickers for pre-ordering Skylanders Giants. Why couldn't Activision let UK have Flocked Stump Smash, Red Drill Sergeant and the Sidekicks instead and we'd be getting the GITD Cynder. If UK gets more exclusives than USA then we'd be getting a GITD variant for the USA. I really did wish it was the other way around as that would be far more better
---
2/2 Stone Variants Zook and Whirlwind and Polar Whirlwind

I need Scarlet Ninjini
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#2 Posted: 07:45:06 16/09/2012
Actually, I think ALL countries should be able to get ALL of the exclusives. Then it would be fair for everyone.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
WhirlwindDragon Green Sparx Gems: 407
#3 Posted: 07:50:15 16/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sunny Castanets
Actually, I think ALL countries should be able to get ALL of the exclusives. Then it would be fair for everyone.

I absolutely agree with you. It really would be better for every country around the globe to have every Skylander exclusive and everyone would be happy
---
2/2 Stone Variants Zook and Whirlwind and Polar Whirlwind

I need Scarlet Ninjini
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#4 Posted: 08:08:09 16/09/2012
But yet you stated that Japan should get nothing?
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#5 Posted: 18:17:18 16/09/2012
Quote: chaosworrier

Yeah I recall seeing this smilie Seriously I don't think Japan is much into Skylanders as we are...is it even a thing over there??? I'm assuming it isn't.

PS. Topic Creator, you stated they get all the cool pokemon stuff exclusive and we get nothing (I'm a fellow Pokefan myself) But we do have stores here in the US where you can get pokemon stuff (Like figures/ Pokedolls etc) Its called Pokemon Centers and Nintendo World (Or something like that...I forget the exact name). But pokemon centers aren't just strickly in Japan. We have them here too, they are just few and far between.

Back on topic:
I think that everyone should get all the figures. Variants etc. Nothing should be exclusive to ONE country. But thats my opinon. That way its fair. But then again I dont' much care for the variants (Outside the Crystal Cynder) so meh. I'm tired of hearing all the fighting though :/
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#6 Posted: 19:07:51 16/09/2012
Quote: chaosworrier

I don't think Japan even has SSA yet
---
Bring the Fanta
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me