Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Soundtrack Collection, Cynder Plush, GITD Cynder and more
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders Soundtrack Collection, Cynder Plush, GITD Cynder and more [CLOSED]
WhirlwindDragon Green Sparx Gems: 407
#1 Posted: 14:37:22 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Is there anyone out there that would like to sign my petition for a Skylanders Soundtrack Collection, Cynder Plush, GITD Cynder and more for the US, Australia and UK?

http://www.change.org/petition...cynder-and-more
---
2/2 Stone Variants Zook and Whirlwind and Polar Whirlwind

I need Scarlet Ninjini
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:49:05 15/09/2012 by WhirlwindDragon
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 14:55:35 14/09/2012
Well, i find this funny.

The UK petitions for sidekicks and the US petitions for GITD Cynder.

I'm signing.
#3 Posted: 15:17:22 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
The Sidekicks don't really do nothing in the games honestly but for Glow In The Dark Cynder she's a good one because she's a playable Skylander character. If Activision releases GITD Cynder as a Toys R US exclusive in the USA that would make everyone that needs her happy
---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 15:19:31 14/09/2012
Well i signed.
#5 Posted: 15:21:44 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks for signing and hopefully we could get GITD Cynder as an exclusive
---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#6 Posted: 15:25:40 14/09/2012
GitD Cynder had only just been confirmed in the UK. Nothing yet has said that it's exclusive to UK.
---
Bring the Fanta
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#7 Posted: 16:18:07 14/09/2012
I find it annoying that the US are feeling bad when they miss out on one tiny thing and they get everything else
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#8 Posted: 16:23:16 14/09/2012
Lol, I may live in the US, but I do feel sad for you guys.

I'm still signing though. Just saying.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
#9 Posted: 17:00:36 14/09/2012
Quote: CAMOflauge
I find it annoying that the US are feeling bad when they miss out on one tiny thing and they get everything else

Yeah.

Let's recap:

Germany gets:
  • Toy Fair Pearl Hex

• UK gets:
  • GitD Cynder

• US gets:
  • New York Toy Fair Metallic Cynder
  • E3 Chrome Spyro
  • Flocked Stump Smash
  • All 4 Sidekicks
  • Red Drill Sergeant

• Guys, stop complaining about missing one stupid variant!
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
    #10 Posted: 17:07:28 14/09/2012
    I'm actually supporting the other countries you know. I've signed a few petitions for other countries. Don't start insulting me, please.
    ---
    Mah life be like pugs
    My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
    #11 Posted: 17:19:38 14/09/2012
    Quote: princessluna409
    I'm actually supporting the other countries you know. I've signed a few petitions for other countries. Don't start insulting me, please.

I weren't referring to you.

I'm just saying that people in the US shouldn't be complaining about not getting GitD Cynder, mainly because the US has 6 exclusive figures that aren't event related.

In other words:

US shouldn't get GitD Cynder, if UK doesn't get Red smilie, Flocked smilie, and the sidekicks.
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:28:04 14/09/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
    Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
    #12 Posted: 17:51:45 14/09/2012
    ^Agree with the above. I have spent weeks calling Walkers, Activision, Honey Monster Foods, Asda and TRU trying to find any information on Sidekicks and Red Drilly for the UK. I am based in the UK, but if they come out there there's the big chance of coming out in Europe and other countries.

The US doesn't happen to have a figure bundled in three out of four Starter packs in one video game store? Get over it mate. If you want it so much just order a Starter pack and get it shipped to the US.
    ---
    GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
    Too many Skylanders in collection
    skittles4890 Blue Sparx Gems: 770
    #13 Posted: 18:04:49 14/09/2012
    I'd like a glow in the dark cynder but not worth the conversion rate. You guys do realize you can order it from game stations site and shipped over here right just cost like $112 or something. I'd rather have a glow in the dark cynder then a flocked stump smash.
    ---
    37/37
    RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
    #14 Posted: 23:08:23 14/09/2012
    Quote: skittles4890
    I'd like a glow in the dark cynder but not worth the conversion rate. You guys do realize you can order it from game stations site and shipped over here right just cost like $112 or something. I'd rather have a glow in the dark cynder then a flocked stump smash.

So you'd rather have a GITD Cynder over:

New York Toy Fair Metallic Cynder
    E3 Chrome Spyro
    Flocked Stump Smash
    All 4 Sidekicks
    Red Drill Sergeant

Seriously? I'm with the other non-US folks on this one. Get over it, let other countries have an exclusive just for once, without someone from the US complaining.
    ---
    TUMBLR
    DEVIANTART
    Visit me and stuff.
    #15 Posted: 23:25:56 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    No one shouldn't pay $112 just to get GITD Cynder imported to the US because that is ridiculous and I honestly think that the US should get GITD Cynder though I do feel bad for those who live in the UK but perhaps GITD Cynder should also be released for the US as well, that way both the UK and US peeps can have her in both contries
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    skittles4890 Blue Sparx Gems: 770
    #16 Posted: 01:20:57 15/09/2012
    I'm just saying that. Here's an idea why dont you not jump down my throat for what I said. I am just saying that. This is why I never come on here anymore. You people are alwaysean when someoneakes a statement. And do not tell me to get over something when I was makings statement. I said I'd rather have a glow in the dark cynder then the flocked stump smash. So get over yourself radspyro. Because I was just saying something. And I know we shouldn't it's just an option. And I would never pay that. I really am disappointed in the form because of how you people treat everyone how you jump down are throats about something we say. So next time you say something think before you post because I'm aloud an opinion and I was just saying if rather have something vs something else.
    ---
    37/37
    Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
    #17 Posted: 01:23:57 15/09/2012
    I'm signing.
    I swear we just need one big wave for only variants.
    #18 Posted: 01:39:30 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    Hate when UK peeps are mean to us because I guess that is just the way they are =/

In truth I'd rather have a GITD Cynder instead of the Sidekicks, Flocked Stump Smash, Red Drill Sergeant
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    #19 Posted: 01:45:43 15/09/2012
    Ex-cuse me? How is wanting those variants, which should be released everywhere, mean? smilie

If you are complaining about this Glow in the dark Cynder, why not about Pearl Hex as well? smilie
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:27 15/09/2012 by Nibelilt
    #20 Posted: 02:49:17 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    Alright I've changed the petition a bit for something better
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    #21 Posted: 04:26:13 15/09/2012
    No. Just no.

The United States of America do not need anything else that is impossible to find elsewhere. End of story. smilie
    #22 Posted: 04:34:35 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    Aww come on at least america does need an exclusive Skylanders Soundtrack Collection of the music from the Skylanders game smilie

It's like this Japan always get their cool and awesome pokemon stuff exclusive to only Japan while the USA never gets any of it. That is why Japan shouldn't get anything of Skylanders
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
    #23 Posted: 04:38:43 15/09/2012
    Wha....
    I'm confused.
    People are signing a Petition to make Activision sell Skylanders music
    and a Cynder plush?
    ...Very confused. (And if they do make a Cynder plush, why not Spyro?)
    ---
    I am a Cow.

"Moo".
    Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
    #24 Posted: 04:42:41 15/09/2012
    I saw plush then I got excited.

Then I saw petition and I got disappointed.
    ---
    #all Spyros are valid
    #25 Posted: 04:47:04 15/09/2012
    THAT'S IT! IF ANYONE NEEDS ME, I'LL BE IN THE ANGRY DOME! smilie

[User Posted Image]
    #26 Posted: 08:23:03 15/09/2012
    In my opinion, no country should have exclusive things.
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
    #27 Posted: 08:23:40 15/09/2012
    Quote: WhirlwindDragon
    Aww come on at least america does need an exclusive Skylanders Soundtrack Collection of the music from the Skylanders game smilie

It's like this Japan always get their cool and awesome pokemon stuff exclusive to only Japan while the USA never gets any of it. That is why Japan shouldn't get anything of Skylanders

Like the Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Soundtrack, I would expect the Giants Soundtrack to eventually be released on download (iTunes etc). I think it already got leaked or the track list has appeared online. I think it was on Amazon.com, but I could be wrong.

You do know there are Skylanders plushes already in the pipeline right? They have been confirmed by Acti and there are few companies making them, but that's all I know.

As for Japan getting Pokemon stuff, well Japan is the home of Pokemon, they have a guarenteed market over there.
    Certain parts of the US have Pokemon Center vending machines in shopping centers that sell TCG and plushes. They only exist in the US, no where else.
    Germany has tours called Pokemon Tag (German for Day) on a yearly basis, but other than that there is very little Pokemon anything in UK/Europe. We do have some TCG and VG things, but not enough.

As for Japan and Skylanders, as far as I'm aware, Skylanders has yet to be released over there.

I'm not interested in starting flame wars or anything like that, but if anyone is going to go on a rant, at least know the facts on the topic and go on a good one then.
    ---
    GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
    Too many Skylanders in collection
    #28 Posted: 10:37:40 15/09/2012
    Hate when UK peeps are mean to us because I guess that is just the way they are =/

...What? A few harsh truths are mentioned, and we're being 'mean'? Geeze.

Actually, I won't post what I was going to, as it will probably upset some people it wasn't aimed at. But seriously, just drop that attitude, please.

And for the record: The US got (maybe still do get) Jakks exclusive Smurfs toys. With your 'theory', only Belgium and Europe should get exclusive items. It's hypocritical to complain like that, with all due respect. :/
    ---
    TUMBLR
    DEVIANTART
    Visit me and stuff.
    Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
    #29 Posted: 13:56:01 15/09/2012

In truth I'd rather have a GITD Cynder instead of the Sidekicks, Flocked Stump Smash, Red Drill Sergeant

That's as bad as saying 'Hate it when US peeps whine about not getting toys but I guess that's the way they are' - Both statements are completely false and uncalled for.

Let's take it from another perspective. Harry Potter is British. And yet, the US guys have the theme park - We don't.

Americans have a lot to be thankful for. But like has been stated, before ranting, make sure facts are present.
    ---
    http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
    #30 Posted: 17:18:12 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    I understand but I think that Jakks Pacific shouldn't have even made Smurfs toys in the first place because I in fact don't like them and I would never buy them. Perhaps if we can all share Skylander exclusives that the US has already gotten for the UK Skylander peeps then perhaps we'd possibly get a share of the exclusive UK GITD Cynder. I'm planning to do future exclusive Skylander giveaways only for UK Skylander peeps but I don't know when it'll be though. But in all honesty I really do feel bad for you UK peeps as the UK has only one Skylander exclusive and the US has too much Skylander exclusives. I do think that the UK should get more Skylander exclusives than just one but it's all solely on Activision's decision
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    #31 Posted: 17:18:50 15/09/2012
    Don't forget Australia...
    #32 Posted: 17:21:57 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    Yes Australia is also included but these countries are excluded Canada, Mexico and Japan
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    #33 Posted: 17:29:32 15/09/2012
    Just because you don't like them doesn't mean others don't. What I was trying to say was, US get almost merchandise of almost every series in existance, even if they aren't the actual creators.

It would be nice if that happened, but at the moment, we aren't even entirely certain that GITD Cynder won't come to the US somehow.
    ---
    TUMBLR
    DEVIANTART
    Visit me and stuff.
    #34 Posted: 17:40:24 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    Activision may release GITD Cynder single packs as an exclusive for the US at some point and if they do I'll be picking up at least 2 of them
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    #35 Posted: 17:41:52 15/09/2012
    Well, it looks as though France may be receiving them too. So it's possible that it's a European exclusive rather than UK, and it's entirely possible then that the US will receive them eventually.
    ---
    TUMBLR
    DEVIANTART
    Visit me and stuff.
    #36 Posted: 18:09:15 15/09/2012
    So only one country is getting a Cynder plush?.....
    Why? Doesn't really make that much sense...or am I horribly misunderstanding again? :/
    ---
    I am a Cow.

"Moo".
    AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6325
    #37 Posted: 18:16:17 15/09/2012
    Quote: TheSpyrofan12

Yeah.

Let's recap:

Germany gets:
  • Toy Fair Pearl Hex

• UK gets:
  • GitD Cynder

• US gets:
  • E3 Chrome Spyro
  • Flocked Stump Smash
  • All 4 Sidekicks
  • Red Drill Sergeant

Ya forgot Dark Spyro Single pack.
    ---
    I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
    #38 Posted: 18:28:08 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    Quote: cowpowa23
    Why? Doesn't really make that much sense...or am I horribly misunderstanding again? :/

Ok I'll change the petition so the US, UK and Australia can only get these exclusives
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    #39 Posted: 18:34:13 15/09/2012
    Quote: AJAwesome

Yeah.

Let's recap:

Germany gets:
  • Toy Fair Pearl Hex

• UK gets:
  • GitD Cynder

• US gets:
  • E3 Chrome Spyro
  • Flocked Stump Smash
  • All 4 Sidekicks
  • Red Drill Sergeant

Ya forgot Dark Spyro Single pack.

It's not exclusive to one country though. That's why it isn't here.
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    #40 Posted: 18:43:50 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    Alright I've updated the petition
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
    #41 Posted: 20:03:23 15/09/2012
    I'm amused.

We have some of the very folks who were complaining about how it was "unfair" and "didn't make sense" for some releases to be exclusive to one country... now telling another country to "get over it" when they get an exclusive.

Heh.
    #42 Posted: 20:11:49 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
    Yeah I agree though I did wish UK would get more exclusives than us here in the USA that way we'd have GITD Cynder if the UK gets more Skylander promotions and exclusives. It is time for Activision to start listening and give us what we all want and not some crappy stuff for both USA, Australia and the UK.
    ---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
    Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
    #43 Posted: 01:19:43 16/09/2012

Nobody is getting any plush, WhirlwindDragon is just making an online petition requesting one and misleadingly changed the topic title.
    ---
    #all Spyros are valid
    zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
    #44 Posted: 01:24:49 16/09/2012
    what about canada? we get nothing at all. other than two early releases last year
    ---
    Green Bean Machine
    #45 Posted: 03:30:56 16/09/2012
    Quote: Okaps

Nobody is getting any plush, WhirlwindDragon is just making an online petition requesting one and misleadingly changed the topic title.

Awww D:
    That kinda sucks...
    ---
    I am a Cow.

"Moo".
    #46 Posted: 14:05:25 16/09/2012
    Quote: UncleBob
    I'm amused.

We have some of the very folks who were complaining about how it was "unfair" and "didn't make sense" for some releases to be exclusive to one country... now telling another country to "get over it" when they get an exclusive.

Heh.

Probably because US already get almost everything else. You'll probably notice that if this were say, Australia petitioning, nobody would have told them to get over it simply because they lack almost everything in this aspect anyway.
    ---
    TUMBLR
    DEVIANTART
    Visit me and stuff.
    UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
    #47 Posted: 16:01:28 16/09/2012
    However you look at it though, it's just being selfish. It's basically some folks saying "We got ours, **** you."

Could you imagine if US folks had said that when UK/EU/AU folks were expressing their concerns about not getting some of the US Exclusives.

It's not like any of the US Fans here actually went to Activision and said "Oh, hey, don't release this in the UK. They suck." In fact, several US fans actually helped some of our overseas counterparts by selling at cost or trading figures.
    #48 Posted: 16:06:56 16/09/2012
    Quote: UncleBob
    However you look at it though, it's just being selfish. It's basically some folks saying "We got ours, **** you."

Could you imagine if US folks had said that when UK/EU/AU folks were expressing their concerns about not getting some of the US Exclusives.

It's not like any of the US Fans here actually went to Activision and said "Oh, hey, don't release this in the UK. They suck." In fact, several US fans actually helped some of our overseas counterparts by selling at cost or trading figures.

Not really. It's only selfish if you demand everything to be released when you already have enough. All we're saying is, just for once, let us have something you can't get - Then we can trade between the countries for other exclusives.

Some people help out, yes, that's true. But that can be said about any country.
    ---
    TUMBLR
    DEVIANTART
    Visit me and stuff.
    Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
    #49 Posted: 18:12:54 16/09/2012
    In my opinion, no country should have exclusive things.

^THIS.

I'm in the USA and I would have and still would be more than happy to have helped some Aussie and UK peeps get the sidekicks. Personally I only got one myself (Fogret getting all 4 for me nope). They dont' do much in the game but get in the way to be honest. Not really worth the 8 week wait. smilie

UK also only got Dark Spyro (Though its been said they will come here as a single but who knows) - Not complaining about that of course since I got one (At a small cost but meh 35 dollars was worth it). Since he's really the only one Variant besides Crystal Cynder I've been seriously wanting.

I think things shouldn't be exclusives to certain countries. If one country gets it, we should ALL get it. It would certainly take care of and do away with all the complaining that goes on here X_X.

I personally don't care much about the variants (I know I have some but none that were impossible to get ahold of)- FFS, WERDS stuff like that you get the picture. I do wish to have a crystal cynder one day. But I refuse to pay top dollar for her. :/

The GITD variants are ugly to me, Cynder won't change that. So I care not about this. We are ALL skylanders fans here, why can't we just...oh I dunno...help one another out? I mean jeeze its not always about the money is it?

Not signing cus I think this is a bit ridiculous. I did see "Plush" and got excited thats why I came here, then I saw it was a petition and got bummed. (Much like someone else prior has said) lol.
    No amount of petition signing is going to get you exactly what you want in life. Especially not something as trivial as this.

Not meant to sound rude but its just stupid to fight and bicker over something like this >:C
    ---
    I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
    #50 Posted: 18:27:53 16/09/2012
    Quote: Dunkin

Not meant to sound rude but its just stupid to fight and bicker over something like this >:C

You're right. I'm gonna stop too. I just get a little hot headed (no pun intended) at times smilie

But the TLDR version - All variants should be available in all countries. It's a shame Acti can't see the potential in this, but hopefully with time they may waiver.
    ---
    TUMBLR
    DEVIANTART
    Visit me and stuff.
    Page 1 of 2 | Last
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me