Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > DarkCynder10's art - Requests are open again!
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DarkCynder10's art - Requests are open again! [CLOSED]
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#251 Posted: 08:55:57 09/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Trying to struggle my way out of artist's block... So I drew Blade with my friend's OC, Litonya.

[User Posted Image]

Aren't they cute together? :3 (even though this drawing is terrible)

Pff.... They're cute until she starts stabbing his eyes out. >.> (Us and our morbid RPs, lol. But hey, there was a reason she did that.)
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:02:51 09/12/2012 by DarkCynder10
Arctic Green Sparx Gems: 134
#252 Posted: 00:10:30 10/12/2012
Very cute artwork you have here. I love your style. ^-^
#253 Posted: 00:16:12 10/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Zaifuten Green Sparx Gems: 103
#254 Posted: 03:43:07 10/12/2012
aww that's so cute. smilie
---
Detailed Spyro RP. http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=62564
My Deviant Art. http://alpine-dragon-queen.deviantart.com/
#255 Posted: 21:21:58 10/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank youuu. :3
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#256 Posted: 02:38:57 11/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Got done with this gift for a friend of mine on another forum. She wanted me to draw her Warriors fan character, Frostpaw, as a neko girl.

[User Posted Image]

The eye is... Meh. Not crazy about how that came out. But I'm pleased with the hair.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#257 Posted: 02:43:53 11/12/2012
Love it its beautiful
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#258 Posted: 07:16:10 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks. ^ ^

Drew out this venting picture... WARNING: Contains mild nudity, blood, and may be considered demonic.

http://i1277.photobucket.com/a...cventingpic.png

There's a bit of symbolism in this picture... And like I said, it's a venting picture. I really hurt a friend of mine who was very dear to me and now I just can't handle the pain of losing him... Here's what each thing in the picture means:

Like I said, the picture seems pretty demonic and frightening, right? That was the purpose. After hurting my dearest friend ever like that and seeing him so miserable and run away from me, I feel like that... I feel like a horrible, hideous monster. The shattered background represents how my heart felt when I saw him leave me like that... my entire soul just shattered into pieces. He meant everything to me... The cut-in tear shape under the eye represents the pained tears I've been shedding all evening. All these tears have been for him and it's just painful to lose him... The cut-in heart shape on the chest represents my heartache for him and that even though I may be this horrible monster who's hurt him, I still love him deep inside... Even if you have to cut through my body for a while, my love for him is still in there. The blood coming off the horn represents how much I hurt him. I REALLY hurt him a lot... And it pained me just as well... If you look closely, the word "Forgive" is written in the blood in cursive letters. I want his forgiveness. The misty eye is me looking into my future... Is this it? Is this the end? Am I really going to lose all of my friends this way? Am I just going to disappear from them and be nothing to them? And finally, the nudity. I have no clothes in this picture. I've given up everything, including warm clothes. If all my friends are soon going to know what I've done to him, I'll have no friends left... Nobody else to live for... I'll just give up everything.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Oracle Ripto Gems: 351
#259 Posted: 22:48:09 12/12/2012
im sorry i want able to upload my examples for you but i noticed your art requests are closed does that mean no chibi gnome? awh lol
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#260 Posted: 23:01:24 12/12/2012
Quote: DarkCynder10
I haven't drawn it yet. DX I was so behind on requests and art trades at the time so I didn't have time to draw it. @~@

Here, I just finished it now. XP I tried a different chibi style this time.

[User Posted Image]

Oh my <3_____<3 The eyes, they've gotten so much better! lol I bet Glum-san died of cuteness seeing it.

And your Blade is cute too as usual. x3 I wish i could draw like you.
#261 Posted: 00:13:09 13/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Oracle
im sorry i want able to upload my examples for you but i noticed your art requests are closed does that mean no chibi gnome? awh lol

I would try to finish that, but I just can't do it in my style... Sorry! @~@

Quote: Kurui
I haven't drawn it yet. DX I was so behind on requests and art trades at the time so I didn't have time to draw it. @~@

Here, I just finished it now. XP I tried a different chibi style this time.

[User Posted Image]

Oh my <3_____<3 The eyes, they've gotten so much better! lol I bet Glum-san died of cuteness seeing it.

And your Blade is cute too as usual. x3 I wish i could draw like you.

Thanks! >w<

And thanks again. I try to make him cute~
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
wingsofpurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1023
#262 Posted: 01:01:09 13/12/2012
I love your art! <3
---
"Man! will you ever run out of muffins?"
"No. Because I work at ze muffin factory."
#263 Posted: 01:25:50 14/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! c:

You guys know that venting picture of mine? The one where I was all possessed and cut and stuff? Well things have gotten better.

I was crying all night when I hurt him so I drew how I looked on the outside... Crying for him and my other friends not to leave me.

[User Posted Image]

I felt so awful I started hurting myself and almost committed suicide. I was about to thrust a kitchen knife into my head and kill myself, but I got help. This is copy and pasted from my deviantArt.

Quote: DazzleFox's/My deviantArt
Okay, so some of you may know about all the drama I've been going through in reality... How incredibly angry I am at myself, how lonely and miserable I am, and how much it hurts to hurt someone else.

For those of you who don't know, I really hurt one of my best friends in reality. Well, he sort of hurt me first without knowing, so to try to get my revenge, I told lies about him and now everyone who's heard my lies are getting mad at him and it's stressful for him. When he found out about my lies and I found out about how much stress he's going through because of me, everything in my life just shattered. I felt like I became a monster... A heartless, selfish monster. I lied about him, hurt him, and now him and my friends who I've lied to are very upset with me. I've apologized so many times but I just feel like he can't forgive me at this point... Not after how much I've damaged him. I feel so lost... I started to hurt myself. I thought everything was going to end without him and my other close friends...

But things are slowly getting better... BlunaBeast13 had really talked me out of doing something dangerous. I told her about what I did and what I had planned to do to myself, but she really helped me. I even got help from BoboDilla, pheonixia52, DA-CRIMSON-LERFTWANG and Ecco777. They had apparently heard the word and they all helped me so much. They gave me encouragement and comfort. Thank you all for helping me so much...

So my story here is that yes, even if things seem dark, lonely, and devastating, things will get better. There are people out there who care, even if it doesn't seem like it. People do care about you and you will find yourself in a happy situation if you press on in life instead of making the wrong decision to end your life. This is what I've learned tonight... And I will keep this lesson stored in my heart forever. Thank you all for helping me through this...

Also, for helping me, here's a purty song about friendship. Even though I know none of you in reality, you all seem like real friends to me. Even if you don't like Higurashi/anime in general, just at least listen to the song and read the lyrics. It's bootiful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NABSgiM4IM

Update: I've been forgiven! Things DO get better! Friendship is such a miracle... A bond that can never come undone, no matter how dark times are. Truly amazing... Thanks to EVERY ONE of my friends for simply being there. I love you all. :hug:

I feel much better now. I've been forgiven by my friends and it's all because Shyla (AngelicBeast) and her friends saved me. Gage, too. He had told me about how much I could see and do if I pushed on in life and all of my friends I still had in general helped by simply existing. Friendship is a beautiful thing... So I drew a happier character of Shyla and I together as friends. c: I don't know her or any of these other people in reality, but they all feel like real friends to me. Just because we live far away from each other, doesn't mean we can't all be friends.

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#264 Posted: 03:47:56 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
My thread... It dies... D:
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#265 Posted: 03:55:27 18/12/2012
it does not
BTW
your art is amazin
---
#266 Posted: 21:16:54 18/12/2012
Online friends are the best :3
#267 Posted: 02:08:27 19/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Vikky. ^ ^

And yesh, Kurui. All friends in general are the best. :3

I'm planning to make something goofy... It was an idea inspired by something I saw on Skype. I'm gonna draw a few of my OCs and some friend's OCs in Team Fortress 2 cosplays. >w>
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#268 Posted: 02:36:21 19/12/2012
I should make an OC for you to rando-draw.....if I could get my drawing things back. =w= I'm not very good at making OCs lul.

Actually I did have one drawed for you at one point. Lemmeh see if I can find where I uploaded it at. Cause it was a drawing I did for you and come to think of it I don't think I ever showed you. o.O;;;;;;;

Also yay Team Fortress 2
#269 Posted: 02:42:02 19/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I can has picture?~ :3

And I'm sure you make OCs just fine. ^ ^

Speaking of OCs, does anyone remember that drawing I did for BoboDilla a while back? Elijah? I'm just gonna share what he drew 'cause why not? >w> I didn't draw this. Bobo did. From now on, I think that when I do an art trade with someone, I'm gonna share what they drew and credit them 'cause I love sharing art trades with friends.

Hey Shi, it has Lian. owo

http://dazzlefox.deviantart.com/#/d5ojk0c
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#270 Posted: 19:41:18 19/12/2012
It won't let me open it. Nuuuuuuuu. D"X Slow interwebs is too slow here. And I wanted to see Lian too. Hey your based Lian on someone you know too right? Like Blade can talk to me, or the guy your made Blade after, so can I talk tot he guy Lian smilie He seems fun. Like my Masuta.

I can't find where I uploaded it although I'm pretty sure I upped it somewhere. or maybe I sent it over msn to someone. I just remember showing somebody lol But I drew her specifically for you to use whenever you want. I decided to just give her to you.

Also this is going to seem like a strange question. But - nvm I'll just ask in PMs. But dumb slow internet smilie;;
#271 Posted: 01:24:55 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I didn't make Blade based off of anyone... o-o If you just wanted Lian to speak with you, I could fetch him.

Oh, just a random OC you want me to use? I hate to deny the offer, but I only like to make up my own OCs and use them... I don't really adopt other OCs. ^^;; If you mean it was just a reference pic of an OC you own, then I can draw her if you want to... But I don't adopt OCs. I make them up.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#272 Posted: 02:09:05 20/12/2012
Well if you know a Blade and you draw Blade, didn't you make Blade off of Blade? I stillll don't get it. I am always so confused. But if Lian is anything like Lian then yesh. When he comes over.

I hate cause internets won't let me go on DA.

Oh with all the "This is my friend's OC meeting this OC" pics, what else would you call it? smilie Soooo confusing. I see you draw quite a lot. It doesn't matter to me. Someone else can put her to good use. I know way too many artists and writers >..<
#273 Posted: 03:31:05 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
We're all meant to confuse each other. c:

Oh that sucks. :c

You mean those drawings of Litonya and Blade? Yeah, Litonya belongs to my best friend in reality and she let me use her for the drawing but that doesn't mean she's my OC. What I understood from you is offering to give me an OC you designed and that's not what I did with Litonya. My friend designed Litonya and I just drew her along with my OCs. I didn't design Litonya nor did I adopt her as an OC. I just used her in a drawing. If you just wanted me to draw the OC you designed in my style as a request or something, then I'll do that, but I can't see myself using her as my own OC and giving her a big story or something. :L In my opinion, that's kind of like stealing. I didn't create the design or character, yet I'm claiming her as my own OC. That's just not my thing. I make up my own OCs for my story and don't take other people's designs. I might occasionally be inspired by someone's design, but I don't copy people's designs.

New drawing. c: This is my OC, Sophie, in both of her forms. She was born an Earth Spirit but was cursed and can only appear in that form during Winter. Every other season she's a Fanchi and can't use her powers or talk to people.
[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:24 20/12/2012 by DarkCynder10
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#274 Posted: 20:24:10 20/12/2012
^ aw! the one to the left is adorable!
#275 Posted: 21:41:14 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Considering how terrible I am at drawing animals I actually think it came out looking okay.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#276 Posted: 21:45:45 20/12/2012
^It looks cute to me smilie and no problem!
#277 Posted: 04:48:00 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks again. ^ ^

I made a reference sheet for Blade. smilie I just haven't drawn him in a while and figured "Eh, why not? I've made a reference pic for Amber already so I may as well make one for him, too."

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
#278 Posted: 04:50:00 21/12/2012
Pretty gruesome scar, he got.
#279 Posted: 05:05:39 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Yup. He's had that pretty much his whole life. He was attacked by his enemy, Shard at a young age and that left a big, permanent scar on his body. It's the most tender spot on his body. :c
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#280 Posted: 05:19:41 21/12/2012
Yowch. That gotta hurt when he swims in the ocean. A tiny scrape kept me out of the ocean when i went. It hurt soo bad.
#281 Posted: 05:29:15 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. He's always getting hurt there. :c

Also, I may not be on... Read my guestbook. It sort of explains why. If I fully said why, it'd start an argument and I'd be covered with even more wounds than I already have. I won't be gone forever, but I'm at least taking a break...
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#282 Posted: 05:36:57 21/12/2012
Ok. Thx!
#283 Posted: 18:01:18 22/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Lol, AngelicBeast and some of her friends convinced me to stay so I guess I'm not leaving at all.

But here, have some Ib chibis.

[User Posted Image]

garry <3
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#284 Posted: 04:50:53 25/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Isn't he gorgeous? *w*
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#285 Posted: 08:29:58 26/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Here's a wip-preview thingy of a fan-made PV I'm making for a friend. We had a pretty cute thought... What was it like when her OC, Breanna confessed her love to Red, her other OC? We thought it'd be cute to make a fan-made video with the Vocaloid song I Like You I Love You by Rin Kagamine and have Breanna singing the song to Red. So yeah, I'm actually making a video of this. These characters belong to DA-CRIMSON-LERFTWANG on deviantArt. This video project is my gift to her.

Here's Breanna, the nervous fangirl trying to confess her love.

[User Posted Image]

And here's Red, the guy she's trying to talk to.

[User Posted Image]

So yeah, I thought I'd give a little preview of this video I'm making for Lerftwang. c:
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:30:29 26/12/2012 by DarkCynder10
#286 Posted: 22:37:57 27/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Nobody really check this thread anymore, but I'm gonna post a couple of art trades I did last night.

This is CinderLover's character, Yamali. God this looks awful... The character is cute but the way I drew it is awful. XP Oh well. She thought it was cute, at least.

[User Posted Image]

And here's Lerftwang's character, Skylar. This looks a little better than the last one I did. xD

[User Posted Image]

And I may as well post what they drew.

CinderLover drew me Sophie in her Fanchi form. Isn't she cute?~ http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs7...ver-d5pebhi.png

And Lerftwang drew Bolt and his bunny cupcake... That's one of the little running gags in my story. Bolt is kinda weird. But he sure is a cutie here. :3 http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs7...ang-d5ph8z6.jpg

I actually haven't posted a picture of Bolt here yet... I think I'm gonna go draw him now.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#287 Posted: 02:36:59 29/12/2012
really good art sorry my power was out
---
#288 Posted: 20:29:40 29/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! And that's alright. smilie

I got Paint Tool SAI for Christmas and was practicing it... I ended up drawing a scene from my story. WARNING: Blood

http://i1277.photobucket.com/a...zpsbd770fe8.png

So, some of you might be wondering what's happening here...

Blade had to kill this girl who at some point became a good friend to him and his cousin, Shiori. She turned out to be one of Shard's creations used to trick people and kill them off and when people found out about it, they told Blade he had to kill her or she'll try to kill either him or Shiori. So he painfully tries to confront the girl and gets into a big fight with her and while she's dying, he finds out that she's not one of Shard's creations at all. Just a corrupted victim who was forced to work for him. The girl says how sorry she is to Blade and asks him to stop hurting her so he, in much physical AND emotional pain, tries to heal her to give her a second chance, but it didn't work. She died while he tried healing her so he starts to get really depressed after that and starts to stop eating, never wants to be around anybody, and even throws his sword off of a mountain to get rid of it.

Yeah... A little depressing.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#289 Posted: 01:17:49 30/12/2012
awww poor Blade
---
#290 Posted: 06:51:06 01/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah. ;;

After that, how about something a little... Happier? And cuter? xD

Chibi Pit!

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#291 Posted: 07:07:00 01/01/2013
Yeah. ;;

After that, how about something a little... Happier? And cuter? xD

Chibi Pit!

[User Posted Image]

At first I couldn't see your art influence in Glum-san's art, but after looking at that one, it all makes sense nao. (That's a compliment btw, his art has many fans now lol so it's a comliment).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:19:12 01/01/2013 by Kurui
#292 Posted: 08:00:55 01/01/2013 | Topic Creator
He's influenced by my art? Well that's certainly flattering. >w>
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#293 Posted: 08:03:26 01/01/2013
Yesh lol. You're the reason he started drawing. :>

So then I have to thank you since he's pretty valuable to me xD
#294 Posted: 08:06:44 01/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Well that's certainly encouraging. c: He's doing well! I haven't seen his stuff recently, but I'd love to see how he's improved.

I wanna art trade with him. >3>
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#295 Posted: 08:08:21 01/01/2013
In just a few weeks or so you'll be seeing collabs I did with him :3. cause I helped him lineart and colour his project. But the concepts and sketches and designs are all his.

And.....ask him? I don't know where he's at though. He was supposed to meet me on EE but when I got on he wasn't on. And so I PMed him here but no reply.
#296 Posted: 08:10:41 01/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Well be sure to post those, then! I'd love to see those. c:

If I can get a hold of him, I may just ask.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#297 Posted: 02:43:44 02/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry guys, but requests are closed again... Can't explain why. But I gotta leave for a while.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#298 Posted: 04:14:17 02/01/2013
Sorry guys, but requests are closed again... Can't explain why. But I gotta leave for a while.

Don't goooooo. smilie *huggles*

@AB - is that Parappa in your avatar? I do a song with him soon (the voice actor that raps/voices for Parappa).
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me