Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > DarkCynder10's art - Requests are open again!
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DarkCynder10's art - Requests are open again! [CLOSED]
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#1 Posted: 07:27:34 12/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Hiya!~ ^-^ I just felt like sharing some of my art. Requests and constructive criticism are accepted. smilie

I mostly draw characters from a story I write, so let me give a quick explanation... The main creatures in my story are called "Rafions". They're like humans, only they have furry, fox-like ears, age much slower, and have mysterious powers in their blood. But with that out of the way, let's look at some actual art. ^-^ I'll just start off with some OCs for now and post some other stuff like fan art later.

Here's Blade, my main character. I draw him the most. Oh, and the girl on the right is Amber, his best friend. smilie

[User Posted Image]

Blade was determined to stop a certain terrorist who's been causing wars all over because he had survived an attack from him when he was very young and believes that he can continue to have the strength to defeat him. This is a bit vague, but I'm trying to be as less babbly as I can... XP He's always getting picked on by other Rafions, though, and never really has a lot of people to rely on, so he just wanders on his own. :c That is, until Amber tagged along with him. She's actually a childhood friend who he had forgotten about and, despite her weak appearance and being a pushover, she's very skilled in melee fighting and setting up traps. She loves tagging along with Blade and just spending time with him in general.

Blade's little cousins, Veon, Shiori, and Takio.~

[User Posted Image]

Takio is Veon's adopted brother... His mom died shortly after his birth and his dad was killed right in front of him. :c It was during an attack from a group of soldiers who were meant to kill off Rafions. Veon never knows about that, though, and Takio refuses to talk about it. And Shiori always likes her own, little inventions and wears oversized clothes, believing she's just a small adult.

Here's Lili, a young, rich girl who lives in a wealthy city.

[User Posted Image]

She may be wealthy, but she's far from snooty and loves helping others and becoming their friend afterward. She likes donating her money to charities and army bases and just giving money to the poor. She'll even slit her arm open and use her blood to heal brutal injuries on others. (Rafion blood as healing powers when it's spread on other's wounds.)

Here's Abrozii. She has the appearance of a teenage girl, but has the voice of a ten-year-old and occasionally acts like one. She's quite mischievous and likes pulling little pranks on others.

[User Posted Image]

She's actually a corrupted Rafion who escaped prison, so she started to hate prison guards and likes pulling pranks on them the most. The corruption wasn't strong enough, though, so she doesn't necessarily like killing people. Oh, and the arm is oddly proportioned on purpose. She has kind of curvy arms a bit like Slender Man's arms or something.
She met Blade in his prison after he was tortured, and since she's been through that same kind of pain, she pitied him and helped him escape... Of course she'd occasionally pick on him a bit too, 'cause that's just the kind of person she is.

And this isn't exactly an OC, but here's me as a Rafion. ^u^

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 02:11:14 06/03/2013 by DarkCynder10
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#2 Posted: 09:09:12 12/09/2012
They are some really good drawings! Drew them by hand...? Doesn't matter. Still great! Nice storyline, too.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#3 Posted: 18:46:48 12/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroSC
They are some really good drawings! Drew them by hand...? Doesn't matter. Still great! Nice storyline, too.

Thanks! :3 And no, I just use a mouse... I don't have a tablet and I can't scan paper.

Here's something I doodled last night. Black Rock Shooter chibi! ^u^

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 19:43:50 12/09/2012
These drawings are cute! You are really good at drawing anime. smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#5 Posted: 21:21:17 12/09/2012
I love all of these.
#6 Posted: 22:06:08 12/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks everyone! :3 I appreciate it. ^ ^

A little doodle I did earlier... It was kind of rushed, so the portions aren't very good at all... But you can go ahead and take a wild guess on what game I've been playing lately. xD

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#7 Posted: 22:17:27 12/09/2012
SLENDY! *pointless comment*
#8 Posted: 11:10:23 13/09/2012
Quote: DarkCynder10
Thanks everyone! :3 I appreciate it. ^ ^

A little doodle I did earlier... It was kind of rushed, so the portions aren't very good at all... But you can go ahead and take a wild guess on what game I've been playing lately. xD

[User Posted Image]

Looks like you've been playing
*puts on glasses*
SLENDER! YEAAAAAAAAH!

Seriously,though. Love that game, and good picture. I still can't believe that some people can actually can do these things with a mouse! It's bloody amazing!
---
IT'S A DRAGON
sparxlover8 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#9 Posted: 14:37:13 13/09/2012
Super cool! I love the one of you as a rafion. smilie
---
HAHAHAAAAMAWAAHAHHA!! I SHALL LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER!!!!
I SHALL BE......PINKIE PIE!!!
#10 Posted: 00:34:45 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks again, everyone! ^u^ It really means a lot. c: And SpyroSC, that also means a lot. ;w; I've been drawing with a mouse for quite a long time now.

Quote: AngelicBeast
Really cute, as usual :3
The only thing I feel I should point out, in the Slender picture. The background looks very dark out, but Slender and Blade both look shiny like as though it's daytime. Slender's face and Blade should probably be darker by a few shades.

Yeah, I was pretty lazy with the shading and wasn't paying much attention to the lighting... It was basically a three-minute doodle after I rage quit Slender, so it's definitely not the best. XP Just something I had to scribble out to help me not throw my computer out the window, lol. (I only had one more note and Slendy had to be a butt! ;__;) Oh well. That can be easily fixed.

Once I get home, though, I'm thinking of putting Blade into an Amnesia scene just for fun and try to do a better job on the shading... Lol, I've been playing a lot of horror games lately. I would start now, but I'm staying in an inn right now and I never feel comfortable drawing stuff in front of my family for some reason. I won't be back until late tomorrow night.

...But in the meantime, here's an old drawing I found in another computer. This was Blade's original design. His hair and ears were shorter and he wore armor. Just thought it'd be interesting to share some older stuff...

[User Posted Image]

He has no mouth! :O
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:46:41 14/09/2012 by DarkCynder10
#11 Posted: 11:01:40 14/09/2012
Another amazing drawing by DarkCybder10. Brilliant shading, by the way.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#12 Posted: 11:18:21 14/09/2012
Not smilie, :
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#13 Posted: 16:29:08 14/09/2012
This is nice. Me like it.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
#14 Posted: 00:06:45 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks again! :3 But again, that was a pretty old drawing. I might scribble up something new sometime tonight.

Quote: miniquiny999
Not smilie, :

Eh?
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#15 Posted: 14:31:41 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Lol double posting in my thread~

Here's one of my chibi drawings... I did the same shading mistake like the one in the Slender picture. ><;; Oh well. smilie

I actually drew this because some of the horror games I've been playing made me loose a bit of sleep... xD So I just drew what was pretty much going on in my mind.

[User Posted Image]

He read too many scary stories... And yes, that's a stuffed cow he's hugging. His favorite animal is the cow. :3
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#16 Posted: 16:57:59 15/09/2012
He has no mouth.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#17 Posted: 20:47:24 15/09/2012
Quote:
Eh?
Because he has no mouth.
---
#18 Posted: 02:33:28 16/09/2012
Awwwwwww, it'skinda cute. Shame he probably won't make it through the night...
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#19 Posted: 19:28:44 16/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: miniquiny999
Quote:
Eh?
Because he has no mouth.

Ooohhh.

Awwwwwww, it'skinda cute. Shame he probably won't make it through the night...

He's been known to survive through crazy stuff. He'll likely make it in one piece. smilie

Speaking of surviving, here's a somewhat depressing picture I just got done with... I figured I'd try a different angle and shading so I ended up with this. Plus, I'm just feeling pretty down and lonely today... smilie And that's a quote from my story.

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#20 Posted: 20:52:18 16/09/2012
Awesome.
#21 Posted: 06:41:12 17/09/2012
Good pic, as always. Could you send a link to that story please?
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#22 Posted: 23:24:37 17/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, you two! c:

To be honest, I haven't published it on any sites yet. ^ ^; I have no idea where to put it because my story is pretty violent and all the sites I'm on don't allow violent stories. Well, I guess deviantArt lets you post stories, but I dunno if I wanna put it there for a few reasons.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#23 Posted: 06:24:12 18/09/2012
Thanks, you two! c:

To be honest, I haven't published it on any sites yet. ^ ^; I have no idea where to put it because my story is pretty violent and all the sites I'm on don't allow violent stories. Well, I guess deviantArt lets you post stories, but I dunno if I wanna put it there for a few reasons.

I suppose you could post it here...
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#24 Posted: 11:58:57 18/09/2012
You could put the title, and then Warning, violence.
---
Hunter 4eva Blue Sparx Gems: 537
#25 Posted: 13:26:13 18/09/2012
Thanks, you two! c:

Have you seen the roleplayes here? smilie btw awesome art!
---
Tell me are you the ghost of jealosy?!
#26 Posted: 01:16:26 19/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, you two! c:

If it doesn't get deleted. There's also some language, but I suppose I can censor that out... I just know that ever since Skylanders came out, a bunch of kids have been joining this site and I don't want to offend any of them.

Quote: Hunter 4eva
Thanks, you two! c:

Nope. I've actually never RPed here before. Well, I did, but that was literally just for a few minutes. The RP died once I joined.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#27 Posted: 06:10:31 19/09/2012
Thanks, you two! c:

If it doesn't get deleted. There's also some language, but I suppose I can censor that out... I just know that ever since Skylanders came out, a bunch of kids have been joining this site and I don't want to offend any of them.

Thanks, you two! c:

Nope. I've actually never RPed here before. Well, I did, but that was literally just for a few minutes. The RP died once I joined.

The site automatically censors most swears.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#28 Posted: 20:22:25 19/09/2012
Quote: me
You could put the title, and then Warning, violence.
What's wrong with this?
---
#29 Posted: 03:25:31 20/09/2012 | Topic Creator

The site automatically censors most swears.

Right, right... Well, I may as well post it here. One chapter will have to have all the gore censored and eased out a bit, but everything else should be okay.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#30 Posted: 12:06:55 20/09/2012
What about my idea?
---
#31 Posted: 17:58:51 20/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I could do that, but for one chapter, I'd still have to edit it... But it shouldn't be too difficult.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#32 Posted: 10:19:24 21/09/2012
You could do as mini says, but still censor the first chapter so people get the gist of what it is, and then leave the rest in, with warnings of course.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#33 Posted: 16:18:53 21/09/2012 | Topic Creator
It's not the first chapter that's worrying me. It's one of the later ones.

But I guess I could still put it here anyway. Dark usually doesn't fret about violence too much anyway.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#34 Posted: 03:41:29 23/09/2012 | Topic Creator
ERMAHGERD RANDOM ZELDA CRAP. :O

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#35 Posted: 03:46:35 23/09/2012
Cute.
#36 Posted: 04:13:21 23/09/2012
'But your wallet is full, so let's put it back'

I lol'ed!
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#37 Posted: 13:14:04 23/09/2012
RAISE YOU HAND IF YOU LIKE WALLAT LIMITS! Looks like no one raising their ahand
---
#38 Posted: 02:11:23 24/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, everyone. ;w;

And nobody likes wallet limits. xD

Something my brother wanted me to draw...

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#39 Posted: 03:05:31 24/09/2012
Hahahaha!
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#40 Posted: 05:11:36 24/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks... That was actually kinda fun to draw. xD

Here's some creatures in my story. c: The one on the left is called a Balor and the one on the right is a Pethisy.

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#41 Posted: 05:15:31 24/09/2012
You really need to upload that story, I'm dying to read it!
---
IT'S A DRAGON
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#42 Posted: 06:04:37 24/09/2012
my, I love that TLOZ one! so true!
and the art is beautiful!
#43 Posted: 18:31:07 24/09/2012 | Topic Creator
You really need to upload that story, I'm dying to read it!

I might upload it later on this afternoon. ^ ^ Right now my mom and I are busy with a homeschooling project, but once we're done for the day, I'll see if I can get it on here.

I might even post the project results on here when it's finished... We're making a Blade plushie. :3

Quote: crystalhero37
my, I love that TLOZ one! so true!
and the art is beautiful!

Thank you so much!~ \(' ∀')/*hug*

It means a lot. ^ ^

Also, if anybody wants to read my story, it's right here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=60614
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:23:50 25/09/2012 by DarkCynder10
#44 Posted: 07:13:16 26/09/2012
Read the prologue of the story. Looks ****ing awesome!
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#45 Posted: 12:25:14 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! ^ ^ I'm glad it wasn't too sucky, lol. Getting started on the story was probably one of the hardest parts for me.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#46 Posted: 18:16:14 25/10/2012 | Topic Creator
HEY LOOK, A BUMPER!

Figured I'd save this topic and hopefully keep it going. :L

Also, I've got some other crap to pile in here. I already have these up on deviantArt, but some people haven't seen them yet.

I drew this on Blade's birthday, October 11th. Yeah, I'm late for getting it up here... XP

[User Posted Image]

...But of course, enough of my OCs for now. Time for some kinda different stuff.

My friend in reality and I decided to try an art trade, so I may as well post my part of the trade here. ^-^

These characters belong to WarriorDreampool.

[User Posted Image]

Now for something much different from my usual stuff... o-o This was inspired by one of my favorite Vocaloid songs right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...DAFEE7626A4B807

[User Posted Image]

Aannnnddd some Sonic fan art. I HAVEN'T DRAWN THESE CHARACTERS IN AGES. And yet I think I've improved. o.O

[User Posted Image]
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#47 Posted: 21:27:19 25/10/2012
The Silvaze drawing is great! It looks 3D. The only thing is, they don't seem to be looking at each other.
Zaifuten Green Sparx Gems: 103
#48 Posted: 21:57:46 25/10/2012
Aww I love your drawings! They're so cute!

smilie' That'll show her Silver. smilie
---
Detailed Spyro RP. http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=62564
My Deviant Art. http://alpine-dragon-queen.deviantart.com/
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me