darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Why do people think Spyro is amazing in skylanders?
Page 1 of 1
Why do people think Spyro is amazing in skylanders? [CLOSED]
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#1 Posted: 22:07:00 06/09/2012 | Topic Creator
sorry everyone but i dont think spyro is all that amazing in skylanders
he can fly for only the earth pound which is really slow and useless in PVP
the dash is a pretty decent attack down blitz dragon
and the fireball just has terrible damage

also i do not get why people love sheep-burner spyro so much i originally had him on it and it did nothing for me all it did was give me that shield thing that went around his body and a hold a attack that doesnt do amazing damage it just does like 30 i only like the horn path because its better it stuns people (good in pvp), it can go longer for more speed and it does 45 damage for the last path upgrade

Sheep-burner spyro
fireballs- 15
dash- i think 10 or 12 or something
Earth Pound- 50
charged up attack- like 30 or something

Blitz Dragon
fireballs- 15
dash- 45 and 67 with critical hit
Earth Pound- 15

please don't hate me for this topic im just trying to prove a point and im not saying i hate spyro im just saying that he sucks in skylanders
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 22:09:12 06/09/2012
His attacks are a homage to his Classic counterpart's attacks: Charging and Flaming.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#3 Posted: 22:14:27 06/09/2012
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you on this (If anything just slightly) While your intitled to your opinion, mine would be this:
He's good if you know how to use him.

Spyro is pretty boss in my opinion when you get him fully upgraded and leveled up. Stats aren't gospel. You can have a character with the worlds worse stats, but make it work if you know what your doing in game.

No offense or anything, but thats my opinion. And it was gained through experience and nothing more. (Lol that sounds cheesy)
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:25 06/09/2012 by Dunkin
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#4 Posted: 00:52:40 07/09/2012
People think Spyro is amazing? General consensus is that he's disappointingly mediocre.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#5 Posted: 02:00:59 07/09/2012
What? Nobody thinks Spyro is amazing really, I don't see where you're getting this from.

GameFAQs actively hates him and he's hardly discussed here.

Either way though he's the only Magic character I enjoy at all...
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#6 Posted: 13:22:51 07/09/2012
well he defiantly isnt one of the strongest skylanders.
hes just average, but i have to agree that his Blitz path is slightly better, mainly for the Stun.
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#7 Posted: 14:55:19 07/09/2012
^ This
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#8 Posted: 19:19:21 07/09/2012
Ah,he isn't good at all,but not bad either.In the Starter Pack,he's probably the most versatile one to use in the normal game(though Trigger Happy is way better in PVP) - he can run fast,attack fast,and take a few hits.So,if you don't want to spend much in the game,you really notice what he's best at.
Of course,when you get everyone else,they can do all that Spyro does and better,but he can still win a battle if you have a good strategy and try not to put him up against OPs like Bash and Stealth Elf;it just takes a lot of dodging and he's good at that,since his Daybringer Flame(unlike Trigger's beams and most charged attacks from other Skylanders) doesn't stop when he's flying or running and doesn't slow him down at all.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me