Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wanted legendaries and sidekicks [CLOSED]
terraboss56 Green Sparx Gems: 233
#1 Posted: 18:04:23 31/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I would like to know what people want as a new legendary and/or sidekick ive seen rumors of a legendary bouncer but I dont like that idea. I think a legendary Double Trouble would be cool. I would also like a wreaking ball sidekick wreaking small maybe?
---
Collection: Series 1: All But smilie +4 Sidekicks, Giants: smiliesmiliesmilieS2smiliesmilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 18:20:02 31/08/2012
Well, since we've got Undead, Magic, Earth and Tech for the first...that leaves Water, Fire, Life and Air.

Right now, we've seen Ignitor and Slam Bam getting L-variants, so that would leave a Life and an Air Skylander. Personally:

-I can't see Sonic Boom getting one because of the baby. It'd be cool, but I think they'd want to keep the coloration to one character. Aww...babby legendaries would be great but..just unlikely.
-Whirlwind is kind of an "exclusive" to Target, and if rumor holds true that they'll get the S2 version at Target, I can't see TRU having it. Although, that could change if Legendaries aren't exclusive to TRU anymore, but then I can see Walmart being upset and wanting a Legendary Drill Sarge.
-This leave Lighting Rod for the Legendary variant. Might be cool, especially since his colors would basically be swapped around if they do it right.

-I have a hard time seeing Stumpy getting the L-treatment since he got the Flocked coloration. So I'd say he's out.
-Zook is a possibility, but I think they'd attract more attention for a Legendary Stealth Elf. That one seems to be a popular idea, and the character is a favorite too.

hard to say about giants right now. We'll have to wait and see for those.

As for Sidekicks, we've got ones for Tech, Earth, Life and Water. So we should have ones for Undead, Magic, Fire and Air.
-Undead ideally would be one based off Ghost Roaster although I can see them making like a baby Cynder and sending TLoS fans into a conniption.
-Magic would be ALL OF MY MONEY if we got Sparx. Like, you don't even know how much money I'd throw at the screen. I can see a babby Spyro if they do a babby Cynder though.
-Fire might be either one for Ignitor or Eruptor. Some little fire mote thing
-Air...I can see them making Sonic Boom's baby into one. That'd be masterful trolling.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
ninjacat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#3 Posted: 20:30:02 31/08/2012
hot dog for siddekicks!!!
---
BOW DOWN TO YOUR BELOVED RULER ~ :3 NUFF SED.
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#4 Posted: 17:19:45 01/09/2012
I like the idea of sidekick Ignitor.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#5 Posted: 17:40:42 01/09/2012
So,with Giants coming out, I think they will make new characters into Legendaries and Sidekicks...

Fire has Ignitor

Water has Slam bam

We have no Legendaries for the new Skylanders and Giants so....
Legendary Jet-Vac and Tree Rex is going to be the Legendary!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me