Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Dark Spyro Single Box with different Prints or Stickers, how many exist?
Page 1 of 1
Dark Spyro Single Box with different Prints or Stickers, how many exist? [CLOSED]
MattyXB Blue Sparx Gems: 821
#1 Posted: 18:10:13 29/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Found on ebay Germany 3 different Dark Spyro Boxes with different Stickers or Prints at the Top. All USA Boxes

GamesCom 2012 (not sure what it calls on the Sticker or Print, but it looks different to the other variants)
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAP...cvip=true&rt=nc

Also GamesCom 2012 (but with Target Sticker like Whirlwind)
http://www.ebay.de/itm/1709019...984.m1426.l2649

Arena Tour (Giants World Tour)
http://www.ebay.de/itm/1408373...984.m1426.l2649

How many more exist?
---
Fav: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie Cynder Toy Fair, Hex Toy Fair
smilie smilie smilie Bash Blue, Cynder Crystal, E3 Chrom Spyro
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 18:13:46 29/08/2012
Hmm..well, the regular UK pegs don't look like that, so that's an "alternate" version of the blister.

Actually, that Target one is really interesting. If I'm not mistaken, the Target Whirlwind's sticker didn't look like that. Might be an indication that we could see Dark Spyro as a Target Exclusive. Which makes sense to me because Target has gotten the short end of the stick with ANY promotions.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Rich246 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#3 Posted: 18:18:10 29/08/2012
I'd buy Dark Spyro in a heart beat if it was over here without paying a million bucks for him smilie
---
I own:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
lucidity0001 Blue Sparx Gems: 885
#4 Posted: 18:51:16 29/08/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Hmm..well, the regular UK pegs don't look like that, so that's an "alternate" version of the blister.

Actually, that Target one is really interesting. If I'm not mistaken, the Target Whirlwind's sticker didn't look like that. Might be an indication that we could see Dark Spyro as a Target Exclusive. Which makes sense to me because Target has gotten the short end of the stick with ANY promotions.

Boy thats true. If it becomes an exclusive over the assumed "clear green whirlwind" Id try for it. Personally a single Dark Spyro pack would look really good with my collection over my unopened 3DS starter
---
~yeah for the time being, at least~
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#5 Posted: 07:39:15 30/08/2012
Hm thats odd, didn't realize "Dark Spyro" had that many different packagings :/ I have a single pack Dark Spyro but its the one from the UK and has the European peg thing at the top (Like the top one).

I see the one on the bottom is a "Target Exclusive" that may signs of good news for us here in the states...cus I'd like to get a replacement for the one I have. The packaging is crushed since it was mailed in a bubble envelope smilie
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#6 Posted: 08:23:26 03/09/2012
I went to target asking about these and the employee said they have a box of them in the back but they cant bring it out till the last week of september 0_0 maybe also Giants figures are released early so we can get a headstart.
---
words. letters. filler.
lucidity0001 Blue Sparx Gems: 885
#7 Posted: 15:06:54 03/09/2012
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
I went to target asking about these and the employee said they have a box of them in the back but they cant bring it out till the last week of september 0_0 maybe also Giants figures are released early so we can get a headstart.

Thats the best thing ive heard in a while
---
~yeah for the time being, at least~
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#8 Posted: 00:08:12 04/09/2012
Console owners have no reason to complain now. But there really should be a Gill Grunt single smilie
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#9 Posted: 01:18:49 04/09/2012

Wow really? smilie! This is great news then, cus I'd love to get myself a new Singlepack D.Spyro (As mine is from Europe); and the blister is a bit beaten up :/
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#10 Posted: 21:28:21 28/09/2012
Quote: Dunkin

Wow really? smilie! This is great news then, cus I'd love to get myself a new Singlepack D.Spyro (As mine is from Europe); and the blister is a bit beaten up :/

Anybody find any yet?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Ultimatemarvel Ripto Gems: 195
#11 Posted: 21:50:09 28/09/2012
Quote: Matteomax

Anybody find any yet?

It was cancelled everybody. They said it was a major recall on them.
landbasered Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#12 Posted: 02:35:39 29/09/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Console owners have no reason to complain now. But there really should be a Gill Grunt single smilie

Do you need a Gill Grunt?
I barely touch mine, you can send me a PM if you want to buy it.
---
Check out my site at lbr-skylanders.info
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#13 Posted: 02:36:52 29/09/2012
Quote: landbasered
Quote: Nibelilt

Do you need a Gill Grunt?
I barely touch mine, you can send me a PM if you want to buy it.

I don't need one.
However, those that only buy the console version will be unable to get him.
Yet all the console players going on about the reskin.... smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#14 Posted: 22:26:38 29/09/2012
Quote: Ultimatemarvel

Anybody find any yet?

Dayum.

They had them ready to put out in my nearest Target, this smilie: SUCKS!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#15 Posted: 22:45:50 29/09/2012
Quote: Ultimatemarvel

Anybody find any yet?

Dayum.

They had them ready to put out in my nearest Target, this smilie: SUCKS!

They said that they will be put out again near this November or they will put out the ones they already had for you know, $$$
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#16 Posted: 22:46:18 29/09/2012
Will they cost more?
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
#17 Posted: 00:14:27 30/09/2012
Actually no, it'll be the same price but you'll probably get them when you buy an amount of skylanders stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me