Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Black Tigers [CLOSED]
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#1 Posted: 01:22:33 29/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: The Early Years

Beep beep beep beep beep

The sound of James' alarm clock wakes him up. He turns it off. James was an average kid. He was popular in his school, was athletic, very muscular. Just your average boy getting ready for school that starts in an hour and a half.

"WAKE THE HELL UP!" Mikey's mom yells from her room. "Alright, alright! Damn!..." Mikey gets up and gets ready for school. Mikey was your average troublemaker. He threw things at kids, hit kids, and got away with it, because he can get out of a teacher's sight in seconds, and stay out of their sight.

James and Mikey did not really talk that much in school. They knew each other, but never really talked to each other. The bell rings. The first class is starting. James has P.E., and Mikey has algebra 2. The boys' teachers tell them: "I would like to see you after class..." James is worried he is in trouble, but he tried to brush it off and continue P.E. class. Mikey just sighed and was ready for another write up. He put his feet on his desk, his earplugs in, and started bugging the kids around him. When class ends, the boys both walk up to their teachers. "Am I in any kind of trouble?" James asks. "Look, just send me to the office and write me up." said Mikey. The teachers ignored what they said and told them "Come with me." The teachers brought them together in a dark room. The lights turned on, and there were two doors. The P.E. teacher told James "James, go on. What lies past the door on the right decides your future." The algebra teacher told Mikey the same thing about the door on the left. They both open their doors. In Mikey's door, was a room. Full of lasers, flashlights, and a chest in the back. "Mikey. You must get past the lasers, and sneak past the flashlight lights. If you fail, you get nothing. If you pass, you get whats in the chest. Sticky gloves and boots will be provided for you".

Past James' door, was also a room. But it wasn't the same. There was a brick wall blocking the rest. "James. You must break down the brick wall. There will be some dummies past the wall that you must destroy. There is a chest in the back of the room. If you fail you get nothing, if you pass, you get what's in the chest. Brass knuckles and metal boots will be provided for you".

Mikey accepted his challenge and hopped through two lasers. He was stuck in an awkward position, and then began studying the lasers, and where they went. He then carefully passed through the rest of the lasers, and moved on to the moving flashlights. He waited there, studied the speed of the lights, and jumped through them. He saw the chest, and slowly opened it.

James also accepted his challenge. He started to punch the brick wall. It was cracking. He then gave it one last kick and it broke down. He then saw dummies flying at him. His punches and kicks went right through them. Because of his athleticism, this was easy for him. James then kicked open the chest.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me