Page 1 of 1
"Chain" Attacks [CLOSED]
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#1 Posted: 01:12:29 29/08/2012 | Topic Creator
{ Does NOT work on Wii }
I recently discovered this cool thing with a few attacks. It is basically a glitch in which Activision forgot to add a small waiting time between each attack on some characters. This means INFINITE attacking. These character are Zap, and Cynder. Let me know if there are more you find.
This only works if you practice it well. To do this, you must press the attack button continually. I will mention more below

Cynder: This only works with her lightning. Hold it until you think the lightning will end. Then, quickly let go and press it again. Do this over and over until you want to stop. It is really just using the attack over and over. But with no delay in the middle, it will have the same effect as being endless.

Zap: This only works with the slime. And best on Slime Serpent path. Same deal with Cynder. Press the button for slime as soon as you feel it will end soon. Doing it right, will create a non-stop dash, and a slime path with no gaps! As long as you remember to press the button again VERY quickly before it ends. You can run a lap around the main area without ever stopping the slime. Which means you can do entire levels with a constant slime path.

Please help me find more versions of these attacks. I am too lazy to go through all 32 and check every attack.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:46:21 30/08/2012 by Echo2VX
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#2 Posted: 02:24:02 29/08/2012
Will it work on Wii?
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#3 Posted: 03:00:29 29/08/2012 | Topic Creator
No idea yet.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#4 Posted: 13:50:37 29/08/2012
I don't think that it does. I'll try Cynder now though.

EDIT: Nope, Cynder doesn't work. I guess it's a PS3/maybe Xbox thing.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:53:23 29/08/2012 by noco99
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 15:24:40 29/08/2012
Zap doesnt work on the Wii..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#6 Posted: 21:24:25 05/09/2012
There's something like this with Stealth Elf on the Wii where after you do her basic combo that makes her lunge forward, if you hit Z or B at the right time you can chain her combos. So after you do the lunge attack, you can go right into one of the other combo attacks. Been trying it with other characters that have combos, but I can't seem to chain any of their combos. It'd be awesome if I could get that to work with Chop-Chop. 8)
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:00 05/09/2012 by DinoHex
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me