Page 1 of 1
weird glitch in dragon's peak... [CLOSED]
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#1 Posted: 06:38:27 25/08/2012 | Topic Creator
in dragon's peak, you go to where ramses is and as terrafin, you can use dig and go through him smilie
same with zook, use the bamboo attack and walk through while the bamboo is still there. I think this is same with every skylanders secondary attack, anyone else found another way? (btw, I may post a vid soon, and i found it myself, if you used this as help in a vid, I would love credit, I'm known as 'superglimmerclash' I think smilie)
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#2 Posted: 11:28:50 25/08/2012
hmm strange glitch you have there did you know if you go on to the skylander website there is a help section it tells you all about the game glitches and how to fix them but that one might not be on their but you can post it there and they find a fix for it!
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#3 Posted: 21:01:38 26/08/2012
There's a glitch for me in this level. I was playing as Whirlwind, when the Cynder-looking statues who breath fire were doing their job. I accidently clicked the cloud attack and when it touched the fire a few rainbows came out like in her combo cloud+rainbow. Also passing through fires as Terrafin while burrowed did him damage.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#4 Posted: 08:04:41 27/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonsilv2
hmm strange glitch you have there did you know if you go on to the skylander website there is a help section it tells you all about the game glitches and how to fix them but that one might not be on their but you can post it there and they find a fix for it!

thanks! smilie
I actually have fun with this glitch, it's fun going through ramses smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me