darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Favorite Skylander Not Getting Series 2
Page 1 of 1
Favorite Skylander Not Getting Series 2 [CLOSED]
Bleakstar Green Sparx Gems: 433
#1 Posted: 05:48:19 24/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Who is your favorite non-returning skylander/s? Mine are Ghosty Roasty and Camo for sure. I love how Ghosty is crazy and I love his ectoplasm mode. I really love Camo's array of powers and he is just darn cute.
---
Favorites: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:48:36 24/08/2012 by Bleakstar
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 06:01:42 24/08/2012
I'll order mine!
smilie Horrible descision not remodeling him. He would have looked so cool for one, and he deserves it for another.
smilie I just like him overall, he's very cool. Way more imaginative than Cynderp. To make matters worse, the remodel could have been in Ectoplasm! How epic would that look?
smilie They reposed arguably the worst character in the game over him... Just stupid...
smilie He's fun to play as and I don't really think he's as ugly as people say...
smilie But he was the last Earth so it's not really surprising.
smilie This one isn't so bad since he's in low stock in the first place, but he is so fun to play as.
smilie He's cool, he just isn't my first choice to repose.
smilie I don't like him much.
Bleakstar Green Sparx Gems: 433
#3 Posted: 06:07:11 24/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm not a really big Sunburn fan either. ALSO ECTOPLASM REMODEL would be THE BEST EVER!!!
---
Favorites: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#4 Posted: 13:28:44 24/08/2012
I wonder if they'll allow the "retired" characters to get any special in-game perks if they are not getting new toys?

Why should they have to miss out on "wow-pow" powers?
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 13:44:05 24/08/2012
smilie : He should have had a repose that doesnt have a tornado..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 13:58:38 24/08/2012
Here we go...

Ghost Roaster: [Insert Rage FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU Meme Here] He's my favorite undead element and would have made a great lightcore. I'd prefer him over boobatic cynderp.

Boomer: He's very strong, but he's ugly

Sunburn: Don't really care.

Camo: Well, now my sister is Pissed Off.

Dino-Rang: Don't care

Wham-Shell: I can say I would have preferred whammy over gill grunt.

Voodood: another one of those characters that was really strong and my favorite of the magics.

Warnado: L-Rod's new series 2 pose is UUUUUGLY (And He's Proud!) and warnado should have gotten it.
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#7 Posted: 14:42:12 24/08/2012
Ghost Roaster:I think he looks awesome (I'm saving up to get him,adventure packs aren't cheap),also I agree that ectoplasm mode would have made a great re-pose,but an even better lightcore
Voodood:He is an overall awesome Skylander and I think they should have re-posed him instead of Double Trouble,he is my favourite Skylander but he is WAY overpowered
Boomer:I don't have him but he looks awesome!I think Trigger Happy or Drill Seargeant could have done without a re-pose
Sunburn:I agree that him not having flight is a load of bull-shiznit,if they re-posed him they could have given him flight
Wham-Shell:Since he is really hard to find I think if they re-posed him more people could get him,I really hate Zap so I don't think he deserves a re-pose
Warnado:I also agree that L-Rods re-pose is terrible,they should have re-posed him
Dino-Rang:A re-pose would have been cool (upgraded boomerangs on the toy)but I'm ok without him getting a re-pose
Camo:He doesn't need a re-pose,the figure would be too similar to his first one and thinking of a wow-pow attack would take forever
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#8 Posted: 19:59:00 24/08/2012
I know the topic is "which is your favourite", but I'll talk about all of them.

smilie I really liked his figure, but since I play the Wii version, he wasn't that useful for me due to his insane nerfing. I won't miss him that much, mostly because I also like the other undead figures better than him anyways.

smilie I didn't get much of a chance to play with Voodood on the console game before I gave him away to one of my friends, but he was easily the best Magic Skylander in the 3DS version. Massive damage, high HP, and fun to play as. Kind of a shame too, since his figure was one of the ones that really could have used improvement. Certainly would have been better to choose Voodood than Wrecking Ball. >:/

smilie While Boomer really isn't that bad (in fact he was awesome in the 3DS game), I'm not going to miss him. Even though he's not as bad as people used to think, I still like all the other Tech Skylanders more than Boomer. Not really a big loss

smilie I'm in a small group that actually really likes Sunburn, so I'm kind of disappointed he's been dropped. Even on the Wii Eruptor's defense is too lousy to make him worthwhile even in story mode, so I'd have rather seen Eruptor be dropped from the sequel than Sunburn. : (

smilie Choosing ANY of the life Skylanders to be dropped from the list would have been tough, but I agree that Camo should be the one to go. He's ridiculously overpowered, and he already has probably the highest quality figure of the original set, so if they were going to do another figure of him, it'd probably look worse, and be made more cheaply than the original figure. I'm perfectly happy with the Camo I already have, so I don't need a new one.

smilie Kind of falls under the same category as Camo. I already love his figure, and it's also one of the highest quality figures in the whole set, so I'm not mad he was dropped despite really liking him.

smilie This one I'm more upset about. I really liked Dino-Rang as he was awesome in the console game, and INCREDIBLE in the 3DS game. (Also a lot of fun to play as) I also think they could have done a lot to change his pose to something more cool, so it's kind of annoying they cut him out. Prism Break already had an awesome figure, and he was too complicated to learn to use properly in terms of just casually playing the story. I'd rather they have cut Prism Break instead.

smilie This one I'm the most mad about. I was fortunate enough to get a Wham Shell at retail price in a store, but most people still haven't. It would have been great for them to remodel him and make him easier to obtain. He's also the only water Skylander worth playing as in the first game, so I don't see why they'd cut him. They could have gotten rid of Gil-Grunt, Zap, OR Slam-Bam and not many people would have cared. If I were to pick any of them that should have been cut, I'd say Slam Bam since he's the most boring character to play as, and isn't even all that great. Heck, even his Heroic Challenge just gave you a stupid Elemental Power upgrade. smilie

So really, the only two I'm upset about are Dino-Rang and Wham-Shell, and I'm just a bit disappointed about Sunburn and Voodood. Other than that, I'm okay with the choices they made.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#9 Posted: 18:38:36 25/08/2012
My "favorite" is Wham-shell. I don't seem to have the control issues others do with him lunging forward, and in fact prefer his lunge melee style in PvP, but he should have been skipped since he is the freshest one of the bunch.

Sunburn and Ghost Roaster should have gotten reprints. The only real reason being cost availability. Lots of people would still scrounge for the old ones for the extras in both games, so it just makes fiscal sense to kick them out to all the people not willing to shell out $20 for a figure, but $9-$10 is no problem.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#10 Posted: 02:24:02 26/08/2012
Bad:
*I would love to see a smilie remodel as Ectoplasm mode. Also, I don't have him, so I'd be able to get him for less than $25 dollars. smilie

*It would be a good idea to make a smilie remodel since not many people have him.

*I could see smilie in quite a few cool poses. He probably would be better than that L-Rod remodel.

*Soooo many opportunities for smilie . Maybe kick out smilie instead? He's strong enough.

*Noo, poor smilie ! Come on, Acti, why did you choose smilie over smilie ? smilie has more fans!

Middle:
*Eh, I don't really like smilie . In fact, nobody really does. Good that they cut him out, or people would be like "DEY CUT OUT DROBOT NUUUUUU!!!1!1"

*smilie is one of those guys that everyone looks over, but I think that he could make better poses than smilie .

*I like him, but smilie is strong enough to fend for himself.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#11 Posted: 04:45:39 26/08/2012
I like smilie! smilie Besides, he would look better than smilie. Give his Series Two an epic Pow Wow to finally fix the Slam so it's worthwhile down even Demolition Troll, repose him after it, BOOM! Blow it up! smilie's repose looks pretty much the same apart from having his arms up... smilie had so many more opportunities, plus is one of the originals that were widespread- smilie was an exclusive- AND I'm pretty sure he's more popular.

Edit: Slam upgrade could be that it makes him jump in the air, boom, fixed, lets you chain dynamite from it and deal big damage.
Down Clobber Troll using any Slam attack also drops a Troll Bomb which does extra damage. Fixed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:44 27/08/2012 by Nibelilt
Legodude56 Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#12 Posted: 12:15:40 26/08/2012
smilie is my favorite magic, smilie for water (although he's new so it doesn't matter), smilie my favorite fire, smilie my favorite air, and smilie my favorite life. Honestly!!!
---
"You have to go back" -Matt
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me