darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > My 3DS Skylanders Spyro's adventure keeps freezing on me
Page 1 of 1
My 3DS Skylanders Spyro's adventure keeps freezing on me [CLOSED]
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#1 Posted: 11:58:31 21/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I need some advice. I noticed my 3DS version of Skylanders Spyro's adventure keeps freezing on me. I usually force my game to turn off to fix it, but I keep having this problem all the time and it makes me frustrated. This never happened with any of my other games. (Well, my Pokemon Rumble Bast game does occonially stop temporarily, but then it plays again, but it never freezes on me.) I need to know, do I need a new Skylanders Spyro's adventure 3DS game or a new 3DS itself? Please help me.
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 12:15:03 21/08/2012
Which Skylanders do you tend to use?

Drill Sergeant has a notorious glitch for switching.

It may have something to do with him if you have him.

Otherwise, no idea, but I doubt you will need a new 3DS. This is why the 3DS version needs more support, people! smilie
Voltara Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#3 Posted: 15:39:25 22/08/2012
I don't have the 3Ds version so i can't tell for sure but my ds lite did that for no reason. I still do not know why it did that....
---
As the sun lowers...Darkness moves in...The night has risen on my broken soul. I will be lost before the dawn...
#4 Posted: 18:31:09 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Voltara
I don't have the 3Ds version so i can't tell for sure but my ds lite did that for no reason. I still do not know why it did that....

Wow, That is strange. I remember one time my Nintendo DS freezing on me while playing my littlest pet shop winter video game.
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#5 Posted: 18:31:55 22/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nibelilt
Which Skylanders do you tend to use?

Drill Sergeant has a notorious glitch for switching.

It may have something to do with him if you have him.

Otherwise, no idea, but I doubt you will need a new 3DS. This is why the 3DS version needs more support, people! smilie

I don't have Drill Sergeant so I don't think it's him. It first froze on me when I was using Trigger Happy in Dragon's Peak. It froze twice when i was switching Skylanders and froze once when I was using Spyro and Cynder when I was exploring the daystar temple. I also think it might be just the game itself since I think it's too early for my 3DS to start breaking on me. Thanks for the info.
---
#6 Posted: 01:42:37 28/08/2012
Quote: L Cynder

Wow, That is strange. I remember one time my Nintendo DS freezing on me while playing my littlest pet shop winter video game.

I have that game too! Anyway i think all skylanders games do that. It happens all the time on my xbox version.
---
As the sun lowers...Darkness moves in...The night has risen on my broken soul. I will be lost before the dawn...
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#7 Posted: 05:08:17 28/08/2012
Well the only time it starting was with the Expansion pack of darklight crypt and dragons peak together which was weird becuase One time I go into the darklight fight lvl and get to the end of the final boss
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
#8 Posted: 12:10:24 29/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: L Cynder

I have that game too! Anyway i think all skylanders games do that. It happens all the time on my xbox version.

Oh my. I never had that happen in my Wii Version of Skylanders. Still, It's very strange it happened to your Xbox version. Oh, well, I guess it's just like what you said earlier.
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#9 Posted: 12:18:58 29/08/2012
whats the drill seargent glich? (so sad i cant use him)
#10 Posted: 12:49:14 29/08/2012
Occasionally if you have Drill Sergeant in a Crystal with you and you switch to him, you won't be able to switch to the other Skylander for the rest of the level...
#11 Posted: 04:40:02 31/08/2012
I always try for xbox version of any game because it's easier on me.
---
#12 Posted: 04:42:44 31/08/2012
3DS version has different (and IMO better) gameplay though. So that's invalid.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#13 Posted: 14:20:32 31/08/2012
The Wii version glitches up the most. Nuff said..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#14 Posted: 11:32:52 01/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonmk
Well the only time it starting was with the Expansion pack of darklight crypt and dragons peak together which was weird becuase One time I go into the darklight fight lvl and get to the end of the final boss

Oh my. My game first froze on me when I went to the Dragon's Peak level. There must be a glitch in that level or something.
---
#15 Posted: 12:44:06 01/09/2012
My game has never frozen, luckily. I only have had the Drill Sergeant problem (which is widespread) and once a problem in Lava Flow Grotto where the music has glitched. And once I kept endlessly falling through a floor in a level in Galecrack because I somehow managed to switch Skylanders right as I landed. smilie It's interesting you guys are having freezing glitches... The only other thing I can think of is that there was a problem with the Location Pieces you used. smilie
#16 Posted: 11:53:40 02/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Matteomax
The Wii version glitches up the most. Nuff said..

Wow. My Wii never glitched up on me. I feel bad for you.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me