Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Emerald GREEN Translucent Variant??? [CLOSED]
DluA Gold Sparx Gems: 2392
#1 Posted: 04:59:04 20/08/2012 | Topic Creator
So... is this actually going to be released? I remember alot of speculation that perhaps a Target Exclusive Emerald Whirlwind would possibly be released some time this summer. Anyone hear anything different?
---
REWARD: for valid information that leads to the addition of an ULTRA RARE 2011 E3 Gill Grunt in the E3 packaging.
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#2 Posted: 05:05:18 20/08/2012
Still not sure...I think the Green Stump Smash (flocked) may have been that variant...but...I wouldn't be 100% shocked to see one last minute edition that is like Prequel character for Giants...in green. Gotta wait and see...I probably wouldn't be to optimistic about it.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 13:23:35 20/08/2012
oh god what have I done

Quote: spyroflame0487
It's a little fishy that we've never seen one before this, so it can't be one of the old exclusives. Maybe TRU and Walmart are getting new variants in, allowing them to sort of have some sort of draw. (Especially since TRU gets the Legendaries and that Blue Bash)

Hah. Watch a Green Whirlwind variant pop up in the next few weeks.

I'd highly doubt someone would be able to pull of a fake of that sort; if it was painted, sure. But clear plastic? Unless someone was super good and faking things maybe. I'd say we should keep an eye on it until we see more go up for sale.

I was the first to speculate about it way back on June 18th when we first saw WERDS pop up on ebay. I'd have to imagine that by now, we would have heard something about it or saw them pop up on ebay, etc.
Target really got the short end of the stick on everything. They only had Whirlwind til December, the lost out on getting the new waves early (like Camo, Warnado, Zook, etc), and now they don't have a variant to call exclusive either. Kinda sucks but maybe they'll do something for Giants. There just happens to be remodels of Drill Sarge and Whirly, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for those 2 to be exclusives again, if not have the clear variants.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:24:25 20/08/2012 by spyroflame0487
Rich246 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#4 Posted: 13:32:07 20/08/2012
I don't think the Flocked Stump Smash is the supposed Emerald Whirlwind, mind you if there is one, it would make total sense being as Wal-Mart got the Ruby Drill Sargent.
---
I own:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:11:43 20/08/2012 by Rich246
#5 Posted: 16:22:41 21/08/2012
http://www.gamestop.com/toys/s...en/104334?lis=1

Hmmm...

Green Warnado???

Skylanders Warnado Green Glow in the Dark Character (that's what they call it in this bundle in the list of figures)

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/s...k-bundle/104337
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:27:38 21/08/2012 by xerokills
Rich246 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#6 Posted: 17:00:57 21/08/2012
Could that just mean the regular GITD?
---
I own:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#7 Posted: 19:09:13 21/08/2012
Don't know Rich...I think someone could call up and ask. It's 20 bucks...so it's a possibility...but why wouldn't they show a picture of it? That leaves the door open, no?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me