Page 1 of 1
Could they update the game? [CLOSED]
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#1 Posted: 18:19:14 15/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Well when giants come out could they update the game for the new skylanders the mechanics they use looks the same so could they update it for the more skylanders?
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 18:21:55 15/08/2012
Not likely to happen. If I'm understanding it correctly, the PS3 and 360 versions are ports of the Wii version. Since the Wii can't get updates, I'd doubt they'd update or even patch some of the things that were bad in the original.

Its also probably a financially bad move. Would a company rather spend money updating a game they've already sold, or get more money by selling a brand new game? The answer should be obvious.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#3 Posted: 18:22:11 15/08/2012
You want Activisionto give us free content?HAHAHAHAHA!That's funny!
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#4 Posted: 18:28:09 15/08/2012 | Topic Creator
The wii can get updates Super smash brothers brawl had updates I believe 3ds has a mariokart update as well. The choice is to make money for being greedy, yet they could release it as a dlc for those with ps3 and xbox and charge 10 bucks?
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#5 Posted: 18:33:24 15/08/2012
I would think they would be wise enough to do that this time around. From a business stand point, you could have people purchasing patches for a few bucks plus additional figures without having to buy a whole new game.

Though business is a fickle thing and sometimes when you explore too many options at once you spread yourself thin and bury yourself in oversaturation (i.e. Sega's fall from console manufacturing).
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#6 Posted: 20:24:01 15/08/2012
Quote: Ignitor101
You want Activisionto give us free content?HAHAHAHAHA!That's funny!

It wouldn't be free content. You'd have to buy the new skylander. At least have some thought behind the hatred.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me