Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50
The Missing s (An Animal RP) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#401 Posted: 00:14:50 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil was now more nervous than confused. She remembered when Jaerl told her that he loved her, but she didn't take it seriously. But, he was serious... wasn't he? She had her head full of too many thoughts right now. She looked at Royal, although not directly...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#402 Posted: 00:16:40 25/09/2012
Speckles didn't know what was more surprising: the glistening plankton that glimmered like diamonds, or Sybil's unexpected kiss from a creature of entirely different genetics.
.. OK, I gotta be honest with myself. Definitely Jarel...
He coughed, shuffling his feet awkwardly, and glanced away, feeling heat expand in his antenna again.

"Hey, whats-s-s-s cooken'?" said Skaliscin, who slithered up behind the group. There was a fairly large lump in her gut. "Nis-s-s-s-s light s-s-sshow you got there-"
She just barely saw Jarel peck the Malabar civet's cheek. The serpent began to laugh sinisterly.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#403 Posted: 00:22:31 25/09/2012
Royal smiles at Sybil and nods his head before returning to gazing at the beauty before him.
#404 Posted: 00:26:02 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
"And what are you laughing at!?" Sybil asked Skaliscin, with her voice fading. She was so embarrassed, she didn't think it was funny at all. But at least the warbler Yodel didn't see her (as far as she knew). He really loved to annoy her anyway he could, so she just hoped the little bird was either sleeping or minding his own business...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:50 25/09/2012 by Felines
#405 Posted: 00:34:40 25/09/2012
Skaliscin covered her mouth with her tail, trying to muffle her snickering. She skid a ways off.

Speckles shook his head, actually embarrassed by the snake's reaction. But he tried to hide it with scorn.
"Seriously, is that your goal? Acting like you're higher then everyone?" he spat bitterly, frowning.
#406 Posted: 00:41:11 25/09/2012
I gaze at Sybil but say nothing out of fear of embarrassing her more. Was it so wrong for me to love another species other than my own. Was there something strange about it being Sybil. So many questions run through my head as I wonder why the snake was laughing. Still exhausted though I quickly fall asleep on Sybil's back.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:03 01/08/2013 by Wyrstel
#407 Posted: 00:41:26 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil then noticed that Jaerl fell asleep. She decided not to bother him, and resumed her view of the sparkling ocean, but she couldn't enjoy the beautiful display any longer. Her head was too full of thoughts to concentrate on something else. What is wrong with that falcon? He has only know her for like, two days, and he had those feeling? What was it? Love at first sight? There was only one problem with that; Sybil didn't believe in such nonsense (at least that was her point of view).
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:43:53 25/09/2012 by Felines
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#408 Posted: 01:02:52 25/09/2012
OOC: Guys what has happened?
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#409 Posted: 01:24:25 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
OCC: Three Asian Elephants arrived to the Haven, determined to keep the peace. It is midnight, and all of the characters are watching a bioluminescent sea in a place called Light Beach, which is less than a mile away from the forest.
---
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#410 Posted: 09:02:30 25/09/2012
chica watched the nightfall of the beach. "now this is beautiful"
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#411 Posted: 13:44:10 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil was thinking things over for too long. She eventually got a headache, so she just continued watching that light show. After a while, she pleasantly relaxed with that sight, forgetting a little of what happened. She eventually felt asleep, with Jaerl still on her back...
---
#412 Posted: 22:04:49 25/09/2012
chica watched sybil fall asleep. she must be very tired after the last few days
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#413 Posted: 22:17:16 25/09/2012
Speckles's skin started to burn slightly from the salt, but it wasn't enough to remove him from the lovely spectacle of the sea and night; a combination of the stars and the copepod's organic light. Skaliscin seemed to have forgotten the incident between the falcon and the civet, and simply admired the grand sight.
"Did you ever wonder how far away the stars are?" Speckles asked, not particularly at anyone.
The serpent's tongue simply flicked in and out, her yellow eyes reflecting the green and white light.
#414 Posted: 23:28:28 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
The lights at the bay were fading away very slowly, announcing dawn. Although the sun didn't come out yet, the cool breeze turned warmer. Sybil was still fast asleep, not even the thunderous waves and the sudden change of temperature was enough to wake her. Her breathing was deep, showing she was a very heavy sleeper.
---
#415 Posted: 00:12:34 02/11/2012
OOC: You must live! Don't die on account of my absence!
#416 Posted: 14:39:58 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: I will PM people to see if they are interested in joining my RP. Too empty for so long smilie
---
#417 Posted: 16:42:54 02/11/2012
OOC: Oh I forgot about this RP! So sorry! Recap?
---
#418 Posted: 17:23:36 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Go 8 posts up and you will see that I gave you a little recap of what has happened. You can read the rest of the story, which it's too long smilie ...Anyway, now that you guys are here, we can finally continue. I just hope Wyrstel returns, he has become a very important part to the story smilie
---
#419 Posted: 17:46:05 02/11/2012
Ooc: I'm back Felines!

I slowly wake up but to not move from Sybil's back but wait for her to get up. The warm morning sun feel magnificent on my body as I lay there waiting.
#420 Posted: 23:06:07 02/11/2012
chica watched.
---
#421 Posted: 20:31:39 03/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
Ooc: I'm back Felines!

I slowly wake up but to not move from Sybil's back but wait for her to get up. The warm morning sun feel magnificent on my body as I lay there waiting.

OOC: Great to have you all back smilie

It was almost noon, and Sybil slowly opened her eyes, but after a little brain spark, she figured that it was very late. "OH MY!!! WHAT TIME IS IT? IS EVERYTHING IN ORDER? ANY NEWCOMERS?" She said yelling, lifting her body so suddenly that knocked out the poor little hawk to the ground. She normally woke up around 8:00am, but she could tell that it was much more later than that with the position of the sun...
---
#422 Posted: 20:41:07 03/11/2012
"Hey, watch it Sybil, I say stumbling upright. I gaze out at the ocean and drape my right wing over her body. Calm down Sybil, I'm sure everything's fine alright," I say trying to soothe her.
#423 Posted: 20:48:07 03/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh, Jaerl! Sorry, I forgot you were there." Sybil explained, but then remembered the embarrassing moment that occurred yesterday, and began to blush. "ALRIGHT! Now everything should be fine if the elephants keep everything in order. But I, I better make sure none of those nasty mongooses are around my tree again." she said stammering, heading to the forest. It wouldn't be the first time they messed her tree while she was gone...
---
#424 Posted: 22:20:33 03/11/2012
"i will come" chica said, running after sibil
---
#425 Posted: 22:31:45 03/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil was going to decline Chica, but decided to let her follow. It felt nice to have help.
---
#426 Posted: 00:11:28 04/11/2012
The two slithery creatures had long disappeared; their tracks followed back towards the woods, in the direction of Sybil's home. But, where exactly to?
#427 Posted: 00:27:24 04/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil arrived to her dear tree, only to find out that it was thrashed, work of mongooses no doubt. There was no trace of them however, indicating that they did the dirty job overnight, "Oh darn it, I shouldn't have slept outside. Stupid mongooses, but they will see!!!" Sybil yelled, trowing a tantrum and beginning to clean the insides of the tree begrudgingly...
---
#428 Posted: 00:33:01 04/11/2012
"Ahem," said a voice behind Sybil.
It was smooth, soft, and very familiar.
"I'm quite s-s-sertain you'll enjoy the looks-s-s-s of this-s-s..."
#429 Posted: 00:35:20 04/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Wha... OOAH!" Sybil yelled, falling off the tree when she looked down...
---
#430 Posted: 00:45:58 04/11/2012
There, tangled in dark green vines, was a sleek, brown-pelt mongoose. Next to the entrapped intruder was Skaliscin, her scaly face smug. Speckles was by the serpent's side, grinning from "ear to ear". The mongoose's face, which drawn into a snarl, was coated with a thick, white, dry substance; it clumped her bark-colored fur together.
#431 Posted: 00:50:39 04/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil watched with a little horror the mongoose's gooey white liquid, and then noticed Skaliscin. "Woah, hey, is that your doing?" she asked with a nervous voice...
---
#432 Posted: 01:00:53 04/11/2012
"I did the wrapping; S-s-speckles made s-s-s-s-h-hure the pes-s-t would cooperate," the snake replied.
The velvet worm pointed at the holes in his face.
"Who would have thought that non-toxic slime would be so effective on mammals," he stated, a little too eagerly.
The mongoose snarled.
"Wretched worm; you lied to me!! You said it was venomous!" she spat, writhing.
Speckles scoffed, waving a "hand" at the the defeated mongoose.
#433 Posted: 01:05:30 04/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil was a little relieved when she heard the non-toxic word. She hated mongooses, but she didn't want any creature to suffer. She was still angry about her tree though, and went straight to the point. "Look here trash, are you the one who messed up my tree!?" she asked, expecting a straight answer...
---
#434 Posted: 01:08:57 04/11/2012
The mongoose only grinned, snickering. Irritated, Skaliscin whipped her with her tail; not in a abusive way, just hard enough to stop the invader from laughing.
Sighing, she grudgingly replied, "What do you think?"
Speckles rolled his eyes.
#435 Posted: 01:12:22 04/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Why? Why is it so hard for you varmints to understand that this place is forbidden to the likes of you?! I have made my point clear too many times. Why does your annoying species always have to come here and mess up my home?!" Sybil asked, with her voice breaking. She was getting really tired of having mongooses antagonizing her all the time...
---
#436 Posted: 01:35:59 04/11/2012
Kallik hopped out of her burrow.
---
#437 Posted: 07:19:39 04/11/2012
"speak before you face me" chica growled in her crouching pose, teeth barred.

ooc: may i create another character? it is a critically endangered animal i found, actually two and im wondering which to add to this.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:34:28 06/11/2012 by Stealthelfrocks
#438 Posted: 16:04:43 06/11/2012 | Topic Creator
The mongoose too a deep breath, and then yelled at Chica "You stupid wolf! Don't you all see? This is OUR Island. Everything was spectacular until this imbecile, cat-like racoon arrived and stole our happiness!!!!" the mongoose declared, still spitting some of the white, gooey venom.

After that intense "revelation" Sybil was calm. Of course, if that was true, she would have been trembling. She looked at Chica, trying to tell her that, although part of it was true, there was more to the story than that...
---
#439 Posted: 21:04:33 06/11/2012
OOC: It's slime, not venom. XP

Skaliscin wasn't moved by the mongoose's declaration. Speckles, however, was taken aback. He glanced at Sybil, the mongoose, and Sybil again.
"What is she talking about?" the confused invertebrate questioned. "What does she mean 'stole our happiness'?"
Skaliscin scoffed.
"What, you actually believe this-s-s treacherous-s-s-s weasel?! I'm s-s-surpris-sed; I thought your kind may have been the least bit s-s-s-smart" the serpent scorned.
Speckles shifted awkwardly.
"It's just that... I... uh-"
"Jus-s-st what, hm? Jus-s-st what? You can't trus-s-st a s-s-single creature for a day, or you're too credulous-s-s-s for your own s-s-safety?" she continued, her voice more sarcastic with each sentence.
"Well, I guess I'm-"
"S-s-stupid? It's-s-s no great wonder why your s-s-species is-s-s practically wiped out!"
That was enough; the velvet worm snapped.
Face burning red, he nearly screamed, "You know no nothing, you scaly leech! Nothing!! You have no idea what I've been through, where's you've never given so much as a second thought for your kind!"
The snake flinched, utterly flabbergasted by the little creature's sudden flare of temper. Of course, this wasn't the only reason. She hissed bitterly, and turned her head away from the others. Speckles, at first seething with anger, started to cool down. He breathed a long, heavy sigh, as if weighed down by sudden pain, grief, and perhaps even guilt. The crimson draining from his antenna, he looked up at Sybil. But he hesitated, as if he was afraid to see her reaction to his outburst.
#440 Posted: 21:53:13 06/11/2012
"tell me about it" chica said, relaxing.
---
#441 Posted: 00:34:28 07/11/2012
I fly over to Sybil and glare fiercely at the mongoose, my beak and talons glistening in the sunlight.

"How dare you destroy Sybil home, I shilly cry. Now you will leave us alone from now on or else..." I flex my talons and my fierce eyes gaze into the mongoose's never blinking.
#442 Posted: 00:39:30 07/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil was trying to concentrate, but she looked menacingly at Skaliscin and Speckles, trying to let them know to cut that out. She then proceeded with the story;

"It's true. Mongooses were around these forests before I arrived. However, they were cruelly antagonizing the birds from this Island. They didn't break their eggs or eat the chicks just for survival! They also did it for the pleasure of it! They were exterminating them! I taught the birds here to defend themselves and to rebel against them, so we banish these... things, to the outback." Sybil concluded, trying to be as brief as possible. She then gave a nasty glare to the trapped mongoose, wondering if the little Herpestidae dared to deny that was true...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:10 07/11/2012 by Felines
#443 Posted: 07:29:38 07/11/2012
chica listens with interest. "so thats the story." chica glared back at the mongoose. "you better not do this again, or else you will become dead meat in MY jaws"
---
#444 Posted: 10:47:57 07/11/2012 | Topic Creator
The mongoose looked down at Chica and then chuckled. "This... is UNBELIEVABLE! We were here first. This was OUR home, and you still on the side of this foosa?" The mongoose complained, looking at Sybil and hoping she was annoyed by the commentary. He continued;

"You know, you are no different than humans. Banishing and forcing other creatures to live on poor lands. You are a home and life STEALER!" he yelled...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:30:08 07/11/2012 by Felines
#445 Posted: 13:33:37 07/11/2012
I calmly walk over to the mongoose and look deep into his eyes.

"If you would like mongoose you can share my tree with me. I promise that I won't hurt you or any of your friends. In fact I eat fish now."
#446 Posted: 15:36:36 07/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"How dare you! You are the ones that act like humans. You exploit the terrains and the birds, you murdered tons of creatures long before my arrival. This would have become a wasteland if you stayed here! YOU ARE HUMAN ONES!!!!" Sybil yelled with a thunderous echo. It was more than certain that she was extremely offended to be compared to a human being.
---
#447 Posted: 20:49:19 07/11/2012
Skaliscin was gone; or she was hiding. But Speckles didn't think much of it. Torn between the two rowdy mammals, he took a few steps back, not wanting to appear to take any sides. He tried to avoid any eye contact by staring at the decaying leaf litter under his feet.
#448 Posted: 22:04:34 07/11/2012
OOC: May I have another character?

Kallik heard some growling so moved farther away.
---
#449 Posted: 23:27:17 07/11/2012
Ooc: yah and I'm still waiting for your answer
---
#450 Posted: 00:33:51 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can have as many characters as you like, as long as you can handle them, don't mix up the story and of course, if it is a Critically Endangered species
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me