Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Missing s (An Animal RP) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2151 Posted: 17:46:43 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
Ooc: I call wetland, swamp, to me it's kind of the same thing

Draco, mistaking Sybil for some kind of mongoose and such, opened his jaws, and pounced from the waters. At the last minute though, he realized his mistake, and instead of pouncing on Sybil, he reared back to the shore of the waters.

OOC: Well yes, both habitats are very similar, but a swamp has much more trees, while the wetland is more open spaces, and of course, a lake.

"A crocodile?" Sybil said, stopping in her tracks, almost frozen by the looks of such potent jaws. "What in the... oh that's right; Draco! Draco? DRACO!" she said, looking in the waters, calling him with a little anger in her voice...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2152 Posted: 23:16:43 31/05/2013
"sorry about that Sybil" Draco apologized, "I mistakes you for some other type of small mammal."
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#2153 Posted: 02:53:17 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, you really should interact with us more and get to know us better. Do you know what could happen if you accidentally ate one of us!?" Sybil explained, still a little upset about the big scare she received. She was so concentrated about the conversation that she still didn't notice that poor Kallik was very, very near...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2154 Posted: 03:01:36 01/06/2013
My fever grows worse and worse as time goes by. My body burns the others paws to the touch. I shiver and cold sweat falls down my entire body.

Royal is very worried. He knows what fever this is. He's seen this fever before and all that one can do is hope the victim of the fever sweats it out. The first thing that they must do is drench me in the coldest water possible multiple times and then snuggle up with me so that its so hot that I sweat. Only through sweaty out this fever will I survive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:26 01/06/2013 by Wyrstel
#2155 Posted: 03:37:31 01/06/2013
Chica looked from aerigil to royal. "you know about this don't you," Chica said, her tone changing from normal to slightly fierce.

"and what, I am most comfortable in the waters," Draco pointed out. He wasn't that fond of staying on land for too long, but he was still a fast runner.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#2156 Posted: 04:30:15 01/06/2013
Royal solemnly nods.

"Yes, Jaerl had this fever when I found him out in the rain alone once. He survived the fever only by the skin of tip of his talons. Though he was not in as bad shape as Aeriji is. I've never seen anyone in worse straights than him. All those wounds make his fever all the worse," he says bowing his head.
#2157 Posted: 04:47:21 01/06/2013
"how can you catch it" chica asked, now her eyes locked onto aerigil, and had a determined flash to them. I have never seen anything like it
---
#2158 Posted: 05:36:38 01/06/2013
Royal gazes at Chica and shakes his head.

"I'm afraid I don't know, though I know it is not contagious. I do know that they come with wounds like his."
#2159 Posted: 06:10:38 01/06/2013
"how can you fix it" Chica questioned. She wanted to know everything she can to help her dear friend
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#2160 Posted: 06:20:42 01/06/2013
Quote: Waaksian
Voracivenom noticed Sayan's discontented aura, but he didn't question it. Rather, he smiled broadly. "Good to hear."

"So... how 'bout you? Has the sanctuary treated you well so far?," Sayan replied in a somewhat fake cheery tone.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:22:03 01/06/2013 by redwes
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2161 Posted: 12:50:05 01/06/2013
Skaliscin could feel in her gut that the civet still didn't trust her. Serves me right, she thought glumly. At the sight of the sweating A.J., the serpent became more concerned about him than her friendship with Sybil-- was it even a friendship? "Is there any way I can help?" she asked aloud.

Speckles stirred, and cringed at the sight of the suffering margay. "Oh gosh, what happened to him?!"

--

"Well, uh..." Voracivenom's expression appeared amused for a split second. "Mostly," he replied, remembering the conversations he heard the Keas talked about. They were quite the troublemakers, but they couldn't really help it; it was their nature. His thoughts lead to when he saw Skaliscin the first time in a long time. What was the leader's name... Mambo had remarked this by saying "two serpents falling in love". No, he was wrong. They were only friends, after all. She may not have been her sister by blood, but they were close enough to be nest-mates. Mates...
Voracivenom groaned, shaking the thoughts out of his head.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#2162 Posted: 14:49:11 01/06/2013
Kallik was only slightly hidden. She wanted to say hello, but what if she scared them? The poor Degu could be trampled.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2163 Posted: 16:59:31 01/06/2013
Rose moved herself over Aeriji to keep him warm. "I may not be much help while I'm hurt but I can keep him warm." She said as she put her head on Aeriji's head.
---
SC
#2164 Posted: 18:17:02 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator

"and what, I am most comfortable in the waters," Draco pointed out. He wasn't that fond of staying on land for too long, but he was still a fast runner.

"So what!? Are you serious?" Sybil said with a frustrating tone of voice, kinda surprised at what she thought was ignorance. But not wanting to pick a fight with such a dangerous creature, she decided to change the subject a little "Say now, I thought you were living on the Outback. Since when did you move here?" she asked, trying to die out her current tone of voice.

Wanting to take the eyes off him for a while, Sybil looked around the swamp, thinking that it was a better home to the alligator than the Outback. Her gaze meet up with that of the degu, and then looked at Draco again. but...something was up. She looked at the tiny mouse again, and she was more than sure that was no ordinary mouse. She knows she has seen it somewhere.... too familiar....
---
#2165 Posted: 23:43:57 01/06/2013
Royal looks at Skaliscin and Chica.

"We have to kill the fever. First we need to make sure he is soaked to the bone in the coldest water possible so that he is shivering do to being so cold. Then we must make him very hot by having some of us curl up with him. This will make him sweat and should he sweat enough and long enough he will survive."
#2166 Posted: 23:57:31 01/06/2013
"strange, but anything," Chica said. Fortunately, her den was next to a lake, but would that be cold enough? Was their a place where there was ice on this island? Chica doubted it, but she knew one animal that knew everything about the island. Sybil. "I must find Sybil, perhaps for now you us can try to use the lake water," she explained, and shot out of her den In search of Sybil.

Draco shrugged. "better suited for me, the food that is," he said. "I might go back to the outback time and time again, or the wetlands." he looked at Sybil from top to bottom, and looked in the direction where she was looking at the degu. "you don't happen to know who that is do you?"
---
#2167 Posted: 00:22:20 02/06/2013
"I may not be much help but I can try as much as I can." Rose said.
---
SC
#2168 Posted: 00:44:22 02/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Draco shrugged. "better suited for me, the food that is," he said. "I might go back to the outback time and time again, or the wetlands." he looked at Sybil from top to bottom, and looked in the direction where she was looking at the degu. "you don't happen to know who that is do you?"

Sybil was quick to answer. "Yes. YES! I do know. Was it Kassie, Krissie?" she asked, making sure that Draco wasn't thinking on pouncing on the little one. She was now discouraged to know that she almost forgot about yet another resident in her Haven. But she also knew it wasn't her fault, since every resident must notify her once they settled. She still felt responsible for not keeping a better eye on them though...
---
#2169 Posted: 00:53:15 02/06/2013
"Erm... Kallik." Kallik answered. She instinctivley (DANG SPELLING,) cast cautious looks at Draco.
---
#2170 Posted: 01:00:50 02/06/2013
"I don't eat mice" daco said bluntly, as if he was mind reading the two mammals. "too small for my appetite"

Chica ran through the forest to the swamp, where it became harder to track, because of all the water. Sybil, where are you
---
#2171 Posted: 01:02:15 02/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Kallik! That's right. You were one of the very first residents. I haven't seen you in a long time. Why didn't you tell me where you have settled?" Sybil asked, who didn't hear Draco's comment. and unaware that the little degu did try to contact her from time to time...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:20 02/06/2013 by Felines
#2172 Posted: 01:03:38 02/06/2013
Royal thinks for a minute.

"Yeah I think that will work, but we will have leave him in the water till he starts shivering like he is freezing."
#2173 Posted: 01:05:58 02/06/2013
"Well, I've tried to and stuff... But anyways, I live in a burrow in the forest." Kallik muttered, but loud enough for Sybil to hear.
---
#2174 Posted: 01:08:52 02/06/2013
Chica now thought she could hear chit chat, and followed that sound, until she spotted one of the first redidents of the island, kallik, with Sybil and Draco. "oh I'm so happy I finally found you Sybil" Chica panted
---
#2175 Posted: 01:10:24 02/06/2013
OOC:

Kallik: Yessiree, I'm all the way back from page one.
---
#2176 Posted: 01:14:52 02/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil was feeling bad. So Kallik did try to contact her, but the degu was so small.... just as she was about to answer, she noticed Chica. "Oh Chica, look who moved to the swamp?" she said, pointing at Draco, until she realized what Chica just said. "You needed me for something? OH GEE, I almost forgot! The herbs!" she yelled in realization. She got so distracted by the conversation she was having with those two that she forgot to deliver the herbs...
---
#2177 Posted: 01:21:10 02/06/2013
"That's fine." Kallik said quickly. "I understand you're busy."

Kona was walking around. She was walking when a hot scent hit her nose, as well as staler Chica and Royal. She said, "is everything all right...?"

OOC: Gotta go
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:30 02/06/2013 by jennacat4
#2178 Posted: 01:25:55 02/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil was still feeling bad for the little degu even though she was forgiven, but before she apologized, the civet knew there was another important matter at hand "Alright Chica, let's get to Rose. See you two later, alright?" she said to Draco and Kallik, oblivious to the fact that there was another problem at hand...
---
#2179 Posted: 01:56:44 02/06/2013
"no not the herbs, they won't be enough for aregil" Chica said desperately, "there doesn't happen to be a place where there is ice, is there?"
---
#2180 Posted: 02:03:24 02/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"AJ? Don't tell me he is feeling worse?" Sybil said with some frustration. "Yes, yes there is. But I have never been there, so I am not sure if there's a lake." she explained, remembering that high mountain she was reserving for cold-loving animals.
---
#2181 Posted: 02:14:06 02/06/2013
"I'm more concerned wether there is ice than ware, the lake by my den may not be cold enough" Chica explained. "can you take me there?"
---
#2182 Posted: 04:04:48 02/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, but...we will need the elephant's help to carry him there. It's quite the hill." Sybil explained, thinking that those two brothers really knew how to disappear even to their size.
---
#2183 Posted: 20:24:14 02/06/2013
Speckles slid off of Royal and scrambled next to Skaliscin, watching A.J. with concerned, wide eyes.
"I'm a reptile; I'm cold-blooded. I don't think I would be able to heat him up," the serpent stated worriedly.
#2184 Posted: 20:31:53 02/06/2013
Anvor and Bjorn walk up to sybil and stand beside her.

"What do you need Sybil, we are here to help."

Royal gently strokes Skaliscin and smiles.

"You can still lay with him and watch over him. Also I'm sure there are some things you can do to help us fight this fever."
#2185 Posted: 21:23:54 02/06/2013
Rose slowly went to sleep laying her head on AJ.
---
SC
#2186 Posted: 22:34:02 02/06/2013
No reply. Everything must be alright, Kona guessed.
---
#2187 Posted: 00:08:00 03/06/2013
Royal briefly politely excuses himself and walks over to Kona.

"Sorry about that little one, we've been very busy. Aeriji, is very, very sick, I'm afraid."
#2188 Posted: 00:25:26 03/06/2013
The fox looked at Royal. "That's terrible!"
---
#2189 Posted: 00:47:55 03/06/2013
Royal nods.

"He has a terrible fever that goes worse and worse the more we wait, but we cannot do anything until Sybil returns."
#2190 Posted: 02:07:22 03/06/2013
Surprisingly, Skaliscin didn't flinch at the eagle's touch. Though her face said nothing, her eyes looked thankful.
"Is there anything I could do?" Speckles asked. "Although, with my size, I seriously doubt it," he muttered grimly.
Skaliscin snickered at the velvet worm, earning a fierce glare from her "tormentee".
#2191 Posted: 17:03:19 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
Anvor and Bjorn walk up to sybil and stand beside her.

"What do you need Sybil, we are here to help."

Sybil suspected that the brothers were spying on her, but she was already use to having her guests appear all of the sudden. "Anvor, Bjorn, we got a very sick margay over Chica's den. We need to carry him to the cold mountain." Sybil explained to the elephants. But in the meantime, she hoped that the herbs would at least ease the pain until they get there. The problem was that the ones she was carrying was already dried and useless. That conversation with Kallik and Draco took quite an amount of time, and she needed to get some more...
---
#2192 Posted: 17:32:51 04/06/2013
Anvor and Bjorn nod.

"We are ready to assist as soon as you need us, Sybil."
#2193 Posted: 21:04:20 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"First of all, let Chica take you to her den. Pick AJ and head to the mountains, which is that way." Sybil pointed. "I will catch up with you guys later. I need to pick up new herbs. Be careful while heading there, the way is pretty steep." she warned, heading to the swamp to get some more herbs, and hoping there aren't any more distractions along the way...
---
#2194 Posted: 21:19:51 04/06/2013
Rose sneased a little. "I hope I'm not getting AJ's flu." Rose thought to herself. "But it's worth helping out a friend." She thought to herself as she looked at AJ. "We'll get you cured AJ. I won't let you go that easily." She said as she cuddled up to AJ.
---
SC
#2195 Posted: 22:07:46 04/06/2013
I smile weakly and wrap my tail around Rose. I nuzzle her head and kiss her on the cheek. Tears fall down my face due to me being scared and the pain.

"Thank you, Rose," I say laying my head on her chest with my tears splashing on her coat.
#2196 Posted: 22:31:10 04/06/2013
"I'm with you all the way." Rose said softly. She put her head on top of AJ's head.
---
SC
#2197 Posted: 23:02:01 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
As Sybil was picking up the herbs, she was very deep in thought. Fist, Rose gets injured because of that stupid Yodel, then she discovered that AJ is very sick, and later she founds out about Kallik, a resident that she haven't seen until the arrival. She was feeling so irresponsible now. It was her job to take care of the guests and make their lives happier and safer. To add more, she remembered the eldest elephant brother, whom she couldn't save. All these thoughts mixed up together made the civet enter a pretty severe depression...
---
#2198 Posted: 23:17:37 04/06/2013
ooc: And here comes a old friend of Sybil
Rember Stripes?

Some russling was heard behind Sybil.
---
SC
#2199 Posted: 00:57:47 05/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Of course. He is in the artwork, remember? smilie

Sybil was so concentrated on her thoughts that she wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings. She finished picking up the herbs and headed to Chica's den to make sure she wasn't left behind. She was really distracted, since she didn't hear or feel anyone approaching her...
---
#2200 Posted: 01:09:05 05/06/2013
"Hello Sybil." A voice said from the brush.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me