Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50
The Missing s (An Animal RP) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2101 Posted: 23:59:48 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
The young Orca was called off after Cairo explained that a White Shark was around. They needed every eye they could to search for the threat. This wasn't the first time, so Sybil wasn't concerned (the orcas always manage to keep those dangerous fish at bay). She stayed lost in thought for a little while, but then remembered how she disappeared all of the sudden from the group. She was getting worried about that, since she thought the action was rude, so left the beach towards Chica's den to apologize...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#2102 Posted: 00:20:11 21/05/2013
Catching the rustling and flash, Sayan's focus quickly changes to the underbrush. His eyes watched where he thought he saw the scales, alert and on edge.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2103 Posted: 07:19:27 21/05/2013
Chica looked uneasily at the underbrush. I thought I saw a lash of red, voracivenom perhaps? she thought
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#2104 Posted: 19:44:54 23/05/2013
Rose was sound asleep her fur was still messey from the fall.
---
SC
#2105 Posted: 20:21:08 23/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil arrived, but desisted of her apology. Instead, she decided to go to the theme in the matter "How is she?" she asked Chica, looking at Rose...
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2106 Posted: 21:55:21 23/05/2013
From the ferns, a small, vermilion snake appeared before Jaerl and Sayan. When he noticed the fellow residents, he gasped and tensed up for a split second. Voracivenom then smiled calmly, greeting with a "hello" to both of them.

--

Skaliscin visibly tensed when she saw Sybil appear. Something was on her mind, no doubt. Her grip on the dead twig slightly loosened, and she slowly slid down.
It was hard to hear, but one with intensive hearing would notice that Speckles was snoring.
#2107 Posted: 21:59:44 23/05/2013
"just relaxed and is asleep, where were you?" Chica explained. She wasn't desperate to ask her earlier question to Sybil, but still wants to be able to quench her curiosity.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2108 Posted: 23:15:42 23/05/2013
Jaerl relaxes his gaze and his stance as he sees that it is Voracivenom.

"Hello, he replies. Sayan this is Voracivenom, Skaliscin's boyfriend. Voracivenom, this is Sayan, a friend and another resident of this sanctuary."
#2109 Posted: 02:44:06 24/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
"just relaxed and is asleep, where were you?" Chica explained. She wasn't desperate to ask her earlier question to Sybil, but still wants to be able to quench her curiosity.

"Me? Well I... needed some alone time the beach." she answered, trying very hard not to stammer. She then changed the subject quickly. "Hey by the way, have you seen Yodel? I just remember I have to give him the scold of his life for doing this to poor Rose." she asked, hoping that Chica didn't notice something was going on...
---
#2110 Posted: 03:04:11 24/05/2013
"from what I saw he went to the swamps," Chica remembered, trying to get as much memory out of the scene. "but if you ask me, if he isn't careful, he could get the biting of his life if he met draco"

Draco was still in the swamps, for once admiring some of the twitters of the birds.
---
#2111 Posted: 02:19:00 25/05/2013
Voracivenom stared at the falcon for a moment, obviously confused, but then laughed heartily. "Oh, you must be mistaken. Skaliscin and I are just good friends, but considering the circumstances, I can see why there would be a misunderstanding." He cleared his throat, seeming a bit uncomfortable, and turned his gaze to the feline. "That aside, it's a pleasure to meet you, Sayan."

--

Skaliscin crept behind Sybil, clearing her throat pointedly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:19:46 25/05/2013 by Waaksian
#2112 Posted: 02:24:23 25/05/2013
"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Voracivenom.," Sayan replies with a nod. As he realised that it was just another resident, his gaze relaxed and he was no longer on edge.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:34:45 25/05/2013 by redwes
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#2113 Posted: 14:32:38 26/05/2013
OOC: Hai. I'm back, and better than ever! smilie
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:32:49 26/05/2013 by jennacat4
#2114 Posted: 04:35:26 27/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Welcome back smilie
Need an update?

Quote: Waaksian
Skaliscin crept behind Sybil, clearing her throat pointedly.

As Sybil was about to answer Chica, she clearly heard the noise. "Oh, Skaliscin it's you. Haven't seen you in a while." she said in the most polite tone...
---
#2115 Posted: 00:48:53 28/05/2013
OOC: Yes, please. smilie
---
#2116 Posted: 22:47:45 28/05/2013
Quote: Felines
OOC: I'm not letting this die anytime soon.

Thank you for posting once more. I was going to post something myself, but I couldn't come up with anything. Thank you all for keeping this RP alive and exiting smilie

OOC: I don't know why I didn't reply to this earlier; must have slipped my mind.
Thank you. There's not enough good RP's on the forum these days, so I tend to be very dedicated to ones I join.

Skaliscin kept opening her mouth, hesitating, and closing it. She was noticeably nervous, despite her attempts at hiding it. "I just wanted to... apologize for that night by the sea." she said quickly.

--

Voracivenom nodded at both creatures. "So, how goes everything? Are you settling in well?" he started cheerily.

OOC2: I decided to partially remove Skaliscin's serpent slur; it's getting rather annoying. She'll only have it when she's trying to be intimidating, or when she's peeved off.
#2117 Posted: 23:19:23 28/05/2013
Sayan hesitated before answering, not wishing to bother the new resident with his problems. "Eh... more or less.," he replied. Based off the tone of his voice, one could suspect that something was troubling him.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:23:15 28/05/2013 by redwes
#2118 Posted: 00:36:02 29/05/2013
Kona umm....

OOC: I totally should just wait for the recap...
---
#2119 Posted: 06:15:09 29/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: jennacat4
OOC: Yes, please. smilie

OOC: Sorry, I forgot to ask you where you left. That way, I can tell you how the story is going. Let me at least try to keep you up with the latest update:

Rose the tiger got in a fight with Yodel the warbler, falling off a tree and is now injured and resting in Chica's den. Sybil is with her and Skaliscin near the den, while Jaerl the falcon is somewhere speaking with Sayan and Royal is comforting AJ.

Quote: Felines
OOC: I'm not letting this die anytime soon.

Thank you for posting once more. I was going to post something myself, but I couldn't come up with anything. Thank you all for keeping this RP alive and exiting smilie

OOC: I don't know why I didn't reply to this earlier; must have slipped my mind.
Thank you. There's not enough good RP's on the forum these days, so I tend to be very dedicated to ones I join.

Skaliscin kept opening her mouth, hesitating, and closing it. She was noticeably nervous, despite her attempts at hiding it. "I just wanted to... apologize for that night by the sea." she said quickly.

OOC: Yeah, so I noticed that you are very devoted. I really appreciate that. Everytime I join an RP, I feel ignored, which is why I try to make my RPs full of fun and excitement, while at the same time try not to leave anyone forgotten smilie

Sybil, who had yet again forgotten at the event, was rather surprised that Skaliscin brought the theme up "Oh... that. It's nothing really. I barely felt a thing. There's not even a scratch, see?" Sybil kindly said, while showing her the leg...
---
#2120 Posted: 13:04:23 29/05/2013
OOC: Okay. I have no idea where I left off... I tried to find it. Kona ( My Island Fox character,) is just sleeping in her abandoned burrow, oblivious to anything.

Kona blinked her sleepy eyes awake. She stood up and shook the dust out of her fur. She pulled a small thorn out of her paw and padded out of her large burrow. She sniffed the air, smelling for prey. A scent of mouse caught her nose. It won't exactly fill me up... But it'll be something, she thought. Kona crept forward, checking that it wasn't one of her endangered friends, and pounced on it. She licked her chops and wolfed it down. Kona decided she could catch something else later.
---
#2121 Posted: 19:19:47 29/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's something. Don't worry, you'll catch up eventually smilie

As Sybil was remembering that night on the beach, she wondered if it was a good idea to keep trusting Skaliscin. She really didn't trust snakes to begin with, and even though she admitted that bite was her own fault for stepping on her, she was still worried. Snakes are very unpredictable, and even though Skaliscin was still a friend and a guest to her Haven, she she still wanted to be too careful around her. At least she was calmed that the venom was very minor, and that it didn't last long... or was it maybe that it was the saltwater that cured her so fast? The bite was in the water after all...
---
#2122 Posted: 23:26:38 29/05/2013
"so what if we forgive and forget," Chica suggested, trying to break up the hint of tension she feels in the air
---
#2123 Posted: 01:17:26 30/05/2013
Rose started to come to. She wined a little. "Mo-momy............" She moved a little then she felt Aeriji's soft fur. She leaned it to him a little.
---
SC
#2124 Posted: 01:23:41 30/05/2013
Kallik was wandering around a forest, wondering what to do. Kona was walking around, with no obvious point. The fox nearly stepped on Kallik, but she hopped out of the way and scampered off. Kona whipped around to see her little friend bounding away. She probably found something to eat... Kona thought, remembering the rodents love for food.

OOC: I don't have much to say right now... smilie
---
#2125 Posted: 01:29:14 30/05/2013
ooc: maybe one of them could wander into Chica's den where Rose and the others are.
---
SC
#2126 Posted: 01:52:35 30/05/2013
OOC: One of my charries?
---
#2127 Posted: 01:57:51 30/05/2013
Ooc: Yah.
---
SC
#2128 Posted: 02:01:37 30/05/2013
OOC: tomorrow.
---
#2129 Posted: 02:29:14 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"so what if we forgive and forget," Chica suggested, trying to break up the hint of tension she feels in the air

"I just said it's okay, didn't I?" Sybil said, leveling up the tension and offended by the commentary. Did her frustration was really that noticeable?
---
#2130 Posted: 02:43:42 30/05/2013
Chica didn't hear the comment, as she rested beside aerigil and rose. "feeling any better yet" she asked to the both of them.
---
#2131 Posted: 02:56:38 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Sybil was, for once, happy to be ignored. It kept the unpleasant topic out of hand. "Oh hey AJ, I didn't see you here." she commented, a little confused. She knew Rose was there, but where did AJ came from?
---
#2132 Posted: 02:57:02 30/05/2013
My body begins to shiver like when Royal first found me. Cold sweat falls down my entire body as a terrible fever rages within me. If anyone were to feel me they would find that I am very,very hot. I shake my head shivering.

"It's so hot," I say as the cold sweat continues to fall down my body.
#2133 Posted: 03:05:17 30/05/2013
"fever? Impossible" Chica old herself, and laid a paw onto aregil, and found he was very hot. "how could your gash become infected? Did it become infected?" Chica kept talking to herself.
---
#2134 Posted: 03:15:01 30/05/2013
"A....a little. Bu-but what about Aeriji's fever?" Rose asked concerned about his very warm body temperature. "He's ve-very warm. I-is there any he-herbs for h-him" She asked quietly.
---
SC
#2135 Posted: 04:12:20 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, there are tons of them at the swamp. I'll go get some, but AJ, ever since you arrived here, you have been feeling sick. I thought the air here would be good for you." Sybil said with some concern, preparing to leave soon...
---
#2136 Posted: 04:35:19 30/05/2013
"and the herbs I gave you should be the proper ones, I know they prevent a wound from infection," Chica said, worried
---
#2137 Posted: 05:00:04 30/05/2013
Royal lifts a wing and shakes his head.

"Pardon me, Sybil but Aeriji has been badly injured not sick most of time. He hasn't been able to leave his tree due to injuries not sickness. As for how his injuries could become infected I don't know."
#2138 Posted: 05:14:35 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well why didn't you say that in the first place? No one is going to be sick or injured in MY Haven. AJ, instead of being hidden all this time, you should have sent someone to tell me how were you feeling." Sybil said with some distress. After all, she only saw AJ when he arrived, and after that, she didn't knew where he was settled, nor that he was in so much pain. Feeling responsible for that, she immediately left the place to fetch the herbs without a moment's haste...
---
#2139 Posted: 14:08:43 30/05/2013
Kona was trotting around. She hadn't seen anyone for a while, and was wondering where everyone was. She saw something move, it looked like it was looking for something. Sybil! Of course. Kona started picking up the pace, and was soon quite near the Malabar Civet.
---
#2140 Posted: 17:34:36 30/05/2013
Skaliscin seemed more interested at the ground than the events happening-- or, so it seemed. She looked upset, and that was something rarely seen.

--

Voracivenom noticed Sayan's discontented aura, but he didn't question it. Rather, he smiled broadly. "Good to hear."
#2141 Posted: 18:15:39 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: jennacat4
Kona was trotting around. She hadn't seen anyone for a while, and was wondering where everyone was. She saw something move, it looked like it was looking for something. Sybil! Of course. Kona started picking up the pace, and was soon quite near the Malabar Civet.

Sybil was too concentrated on her gallop that she didn't pay even the least attention to her surroundings. In her mind, she was thinking how lucky it was that the island was full of those miraculous herbs. If only they weren't in such a dangerous place like the swamp...
---
#2142 Posted: 23:26:56 30/05/2013
"I just remembered!" Chica said to herself, "yodel flew to the swamp, and.... Let's just hope things are okay"

Draco was swimming in the waters of the swamp, waiting at the edges of the waters for any sort of food that happened to wander by
---
#2143 Posted: 23:44:44 30/05/2013
Rose made a weak growl sound after Chica said Yodel's name. "I will never forgive him."
---
SC
#2144 Posted: 23:54:02 30/05/2013
"it's kind of strange though" Chica said, and lied down next to rose, "why does Sybil protect him so much anyway, I almost wouldn't keep up with him in one day"
---
#2145 Posted: 00:26:50 31/05/2013
Kona was unsure what to do. She didn't want to scare or surprise Sybil.... She shook her head and walked away.
---
#2146 Posted: 00:59:17 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"I just remembered!" Chica said to herself, "yodel flew to the swamp, and.... Let's just hope things are okay"

Draco was swimming in the waters of the swamp, waiting at the edges of the waters for any sort of food that happened to wander by

OOC: Yodel is actually on the wetland you know, but we can say that you need to pass the swamp in order to reach it...

Sybil finally made it, almost felling in a quicksand due to her hurry.. She pick the herbs, almost trampling on them, and realized something: "the season when these bloom is about to be over. Oh please let it be no accidents the rest of the year." she said to herself with an alarming tone, but then returned to the task at hand. She heard strange sounds in the thicket (Kallik), but decided it was no big deal, and continued her way....
---
#2147 Posted: 01:04:14 31/05/2013
OOC: We need more animal RPs around here. There's only like, 2 active ones.
---
#2148 Posted: 01:52:57 31/05/2013
Ooc: There is going to be a sequel to this one.
---
SC
#2149 Posted: 07:16:26 31/05/2013
Ooc: I call wetland, swamp, to me it's kind of the same thing

Draco, mistaking Sybil for some kind of mongoose and such, opened his jaws, and pounced from the waters. At the last minute though, he realized his mistake, and instead of pouncing on Sybil, he reared back to the shore of the waters.
---
#2150 Posted: 13:04:07 31/05/2013
Kona turned around to see Draco skidding to a stop.

OOC: Short but sweet smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me