darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Your favourite thing to do in Skylanders
Page 1 of 1
Your favourite thing to do in Skylanders [CLOSED]
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#1 Posted: 15:29:39 10/08/2012 | Topic Creator
What is your favourite thing to do in Skylanders once you've beaten the game? Do you enjoy playing the Heroic challenges and beefing up your Skylanders in preparation for Giants? Do you enjoy replaying old levels with Skylanders you haven't used before? Do you enjoy trying to find glitches in the game? Do you enjoy searching for all of the treasures and hats you missed the first time around? Do you enjoy doing your own personal challenges like playing through the game with weaker characters? Tell me what you like doing in Skylanders at this point.

My favourite thing to do is to fight Kaos with a single Skylander that is at level 10, but doesn't have any upgraded attacks, hats, or Heroic challenge upgrades. it makes the fight at lot more challenging, and requires you to be a lot better at dodging attacks from the Hydra. I've been trying to beat him with Chop-Chop, but haven't been able to do it yet. I've beaten him with Zook and Bash though. : )
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#2 Posted: 15:35:30 10/08/2012
I love re-playing with other Skylanders,I'm on my fourth time re-playing the game
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
Skorus Green Sparx Gems: 492
#3 Posted: 11:18:03 16/08/2012
i just start other new games and use my 100% one for heroics
---
Butt.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 17:33:13 16/08/2012
I would say smashing sheep smilie. and re-playing tough levels
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:42 16/08/2012 by Trix Master 100
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me