Page 1 of 1
Water vs Magic Showdown [CLOSED]
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#1 Posted: 06:06:57 09/08/2012 | Topic Creator
All right folks. It's time for the first of many Element bs Element PvP challenge!!

Here are the rules:

All 4 Skylanders will face each Skylander of the opposing element ONCE each. This should provide 16 matches.

Edit: No Legendaries!!

Control will be chosen at random. No single player can control the same skylander for more then two matches.

You may have more then two players participating, but all participants must Have around the same play ability.

This PvP challenge will be fought at the Pirate Grotto (already chosen at random)

So, the way I did it was I put all the magic skylanders in a random order. We played them 4 matches in a row to simplify, myself controlling for the first two matches and my accomplice the last two. He randomly drew two water cards and controlled them against me for the first fighter, me controlling the other two, then switched for the second. We repeated this process for the third and forth. It worked out well since he won 7 and I took the other 9, so I'm confident the better skylander took most of the matches. This method ensured random control and both of us playing each one only twice. You may use a different method, but you must meet the criteria above.

Please post in the thread a message indicating that you participated in the body of the the thread but send your results in a private message. DO NOT POST YOUR RESULTS IN THE THREAD!!! That may prompt people to fudge numbers on purpose. If you are going to participate, please do so with a neutral mind. Don't throw matches just so tour favorite skylanders win.

If you do not have all 8 characters available you may still run what you have. I will take pieces from partials and mix and match until they make a whole.

Again, post participation, but message me the results.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out, and I will do more if successful!!
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:50:21 11/08/2012 by Earth-Dragon
#2 Posted: 23:09:54 09/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Sweet. I got a couple entries. Don't forget to post here that you ran the fights for the bump.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
#3 Posted: 17:49:16 11/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey guys. I was hoping to get a few more entries this weekend. Giving this a bump to bring it back the top.
---
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#4 Posted: 18:12:26 11/08/2012
Magic. Spyro. Nuff Said
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#5 Posted: 00:25:32 12/08/2012
good skylanders in each element (just my opinion =) )

magic -spyro (bad in pvp)bad =(
double trouble (probably the best skylanders with channeler can probably beat anyone)good!
wrecking ball (sorry but i dont like him at all i heard hes terrible so...) bad =(
voodood (dont have him but ive heard hes good a bit overrated so...) good!
water -slam bam (i gotta say hes like the worse terrafin worse punch attacks and speed but good combos so)good!
wham-shell (dont have him but ive heard hes unstoppable on captain crustation so i guess hes) good!
zap (dont really like him but tesla is the one to go to and shoot a lot of lightning on slime against bash, but i dont really like him and hes not strong so)bad =(
gill grunt (ive had him on both paths and water weaver is better in my opinion because he NEEDS speed so much on harpooner and its just not pretty but overall hes fun not as much as trigger happy but hes kinda strong so)good!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#6 Posted: 22:28:13 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey all!! Just trying to give this one last plug. Didn't really get enough participants to post any results. Is there no interest in doing this? Or are there not a lot of people who have access to all 8 figures? This only took about an hour. I'd appreciate some feedback if there were some changes that would get you interested.
---
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#7 Posted: 12:20:27 19/08/2012
I'd love to join but I don't exactly think my parents are competent with Skylanders. THIS is one more reason the game needs online smilie
#8 Posted: 22:05:19 23/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nibelilt
I'd love to join but I don't exactly think my parents are competent with Skylanders. THIS is one more reason the game needs online smilie

It is what it is I guess. There are a handful of names that confess they PvP all the time with evenly matched opponents and none joined in. Just a little surprised is all. I don't have my list on me, I just remember the next match-up being VERY interesting, but there is no point running it if you guys don't like the idea.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me