Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sky comics! [CLOSED]
ninjacat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#1 Posted: 19:16:32 07/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey guys i just thought that it would be nice if someone could give me some ideas for my story im writing i cant think of any ideas so please throw out some stuff!

Example:
skylander icon here: text
skylanders icon: text
etc!

please write at least 3 lines!

Camo is the main character!
---
BOW DOWN TO YOUR BELOVED RULER ~ :3 NUFF SED.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:25:12 07/08/2012 by ninjacat
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#2 Posted: 19:43:33 08/08/2012
I have an idea for a story
Camo and Warnado are best friends.On the day the core of light explodes they are just about to go out to fight and then BOOM!They get sent to our world as toys in a factory,like other Skylanders.But because they are wave 5 Skylanders they get sold last.When they get sold,they get split apart.Camo goes to a nice,young kid and Warnado goes to a mean,older kid.The only time they meet is when they go to Skylands.Warnado's toy is getting bashed around,while Camo is getting treated properly.Because Camo is getting treated better Warnado starts to get jealous and cold and their friendship falls apart......
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#3 Posted: 20:59:38 08/08/2012
If you want an idea, here is one.

It was after Kaos has been defeated and the skylanders were having a party were that train is. Camo was walking to a table, with a can of diet coke in his hand/claw, when he slips and falls into the geyser, where he get's stuck and nobody can hear him. Trying to find a way out, he accidently causes a rock avalanche in the strange hole and he gets nearly pinned to the wall, and is stuck in a lying down position.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, he still has his diet coke with him throughout the whole part
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:28 08/08/2012 by princessluna409
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me