Page 1 of 1
100% perolious pastures [CLOSED]
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#1 Posted: 14:19:52 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
does anyone elce have it i do
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
darkspyro1234 Ripto Gems: 169
#2 Posted: 14:21:21 04/08/2012
I have a hundred percent on all of them so yes.
#3 Posted: 15:04:36 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
the legendary treasure tricks you doesn't it
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#4 Posted: 15:09:35 04/08/2012
I've never played the game but I know where the legendary treasure is. It's really not that difficult to figure out.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#5 Posted: 15:24:40 04/08/2012
[User Posted Image]

It's the second level in the game... It's not exactly difficult to complete.

Filler~
#6 Posted: 15:43:34 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
i mean it's an invisible eelemental gate how are you supposed to know how to get the legendary treasure
---
#7 Posted: 15:45:21 04/08/2012
Even if you can't see it just walk around until you find it. It's really quite simple.
#8 Posted: 15:52:49 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
please don't make fun of me especially if you don't have the game
---
#9 Posted: 15:54:30 04/08/2012
I'm not making fun of you. I'm just pointing out how I didn't think it was confusing or difficult to find that legendary treasure.
#10 Posted: 16:35:17 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
things you can't see are hard to know there they're so...

but bionicle is making fun of me
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#11 Posted: 18:45:56 04/08/2012
Easy, just take Stealth Elf, put the Winged Hat on her, max out her Heroics, and during the longest part of the level, put the Winged Boots on the Portal!

INSTANT WIN

[User Posted Image]
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#12 Posted: 19:49:49 04/08/2012
I know how to get the legendary treasure without a life skylander.All you have to do is make sure you have smilie then go to the gate where it is and use the spin attack on the gate and you should go through the gate
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#13 Posted: 22:05:07 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
thanks for getting back on topic
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#14 Posted: 22:10:18 04/08/2012
Quote: spyro and sonic
I'm not making fun of you. I'm just pointing out how I didn't think it was confusing or difficult to find that legendary treasure.

Ah so I supposed being pompous is the same as being helpful. I don't see your need to post in the Skylander section of this forum when you don't play, like or give a damn about anything Skylanders. It's not easy to assume you know where something is when that something is invisible. Seriously try and make an effort to be helpful or constructive or just don't post.

To the o.p. don't feel bad. It is easy to miss that gate since there's no indicator it's actually there. I missed it as well as everyone I know that has the game. I think it might have been a bug since it's the only invisible anything in the game. If there were other invisible mechanics in the game I could see it being intended but I don't think that's the case.
#15 Posted: 22:13:31 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
that legendary treasure was the only thing anyone talked about not knowing where it is in m neiborhood until today
---
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#16 Posted: 22:32:57 04/08/2012
Quote: Tigorus

Ah so I supposed being pompous is the same as being helpful. I don't see your need to post in the Skylander section of this forum when you don't play, like or give a damn about anything Skylanders. It's not easy to assume you know where something is when that something is invisible. Seriously try and make an effort to be helpful or constructive or just don't post.

To the o.p. don't feel bad. It is easy to miss that gate since there's no indicator it's actually there. I missed it as well as everyone I know that has the game. I think it might have been a bug since it's the only invisible anything in the game. If there were other invisible mechanics in the game I could see it being intended but I don't think that's the case.

I agree, I keep noticing this same user posting in a rude manner. If you don't like Skylanders, or have something rude to say about someone with an issue (in this case finding the legendary treasure, because honestly, it was hard for me) then don't post on the Skylanders topic. It's that easy.

Thank you.
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
#17 Posted: 23:15:17 04/08/2012

So you're telling me not to state the fact that I know where it is because you think I'm being 'pompous'. I can post here if I'd like to, and that's my decision. I've read topics and seen it done before so yes I do know where the legendary treasure is.

The OP simply asked who had gotten 100% in Perilous Pastures and I stated that, while I have not played the game, I knew where the legendary treasure was. I see nothing wrong with that.

If you are to be criticizing anyone it should be someone who posted a picture because they were acting pompous.

Also the OP seems to be touting the fact that he got the legendary treasure so if anyone is pompous, it's him.

@skybagel: You're saying I should not post unless I have a positive opinion, yes? I'm not even going to bother saying how wrong that is. Everything I said above also applies to you.

Thank you for your time and have a good day.smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:57 04/08/2012 by spyro and sonic
#18 Posted: 01:35:45 05/08/2012

So you're telling me not to state the fact that I know where it is because you think I'm being 'pompous'. I can post here if I'd like to, and that's my decision. I've read topics and seen it done before so yes I do know where the legendary treasure is.

The OP simply asked who had gotten 100% in Perilous Pastures and I stated that, while I have not played the game, I knew where the legendary treasure was. I see nothing wrong with that.

If you are to be criticizing anyone it should be someone who posted a picture because they were acting pompous.

Also the OP seems to be touting the fact that he got the legendary treasure so if anyone is pompous, it's him.

@skybagel: You're saying I should not post unless I have a positive opinion, yes? I'm not even going to bother saying how wrong that is. Everything I said above also applies to you.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa... hold on a minute, buddy. I understand you think it is easy, but you say it in a rude tone, like "Duh, you are so stupid that you didn't find that". Not just on this topic but you act like a pompous jerk on a lot of other topics. The O.P. is not being pompous, you are. He is simply asking if anyone has found it probably so he can help anyone. You can post negative opinions but you have NO right to be a jerk to anyone.
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#19 Posted: 02:58:17 05/08/2012

Really?????

I've never played the game but I know where the legendary treasure is. It's really not that difficult to figure out.

How could that be taken in any other light? I understand that you have the right to post here just as much as I do but I don't understand your need to belittle the o.p., especially since you admit to not playing the game. I also don't see your need to continue posting in Skylander threads stating over and over again that you don't like the game. I don't like Spyro and I therefore stay away from the general Spyro boards. You are constantly stating how you don't like Skylanders and I don't know why. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in my observation.

Sorry o.p. for derailing your thread....game on.

Yeah unless you were playing with a Life Skylander at the time it would be impossible to spot. It would also be hard to know to even use a Life Skylander since you don't even know there is a gate in the first place. It took me a couple tries on the Darklight Crypts as well because I always just ended the level and didn't explore the stage after beating Oculus. Anyway don't feel bad for not getting it done before know....at least you can have closure now having completed it.
#20 Posted: 13:50:06 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
wait stage after beating oculus

thanks for all the support tigourus and skybagel
---
#21 Posted: 14:16:46 05/08/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon
wait stage after beating oculus

thanks for all the support tigourus and skybagel

Yes, in the Darklight Crypt Adventure Pack, after you defeat Occulous, go back to the maze. You will see it is blocked but there is another entrance. There you should find some loot, chompies, and a Pumpkin Hat.

And also, no problem smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me