Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Another poorly painted Stump Smash... [CLOSED]
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#1 Posted: 23:04:10 03/08/2012 | Topic Creator
This exact same poorly painted Stump Smash is on another topic a few below this one, and I just found another one at Target...

http://s1075.photobucket.com/a...%201/?start=all

Also in the album is a Prism Break Single Pack! Have never seen one of these in stores! (My mom found a ton when I first got into Skylanders and got me one)

There was two but some lady with her 9 year old kid came and took half an hour to decide "which 3 to buy"... and right before I was about to take the pics. I waited in the same aisle for flipping EVER before they left. When I came to assess the damages one of the Prism Breaks were gone. smilie of course.
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#2 Posted: 00:22:09 04/08/2012
I experienced almost the exact same thing when I visited Target yesterday morning...only difference was there was around 5 I think that were exactly like that.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#3 Posted: 00:32:06 04/08/2012
Mine that I got is Like that I like it better that way more green on him
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#4 Posted: 00:35:18 04/08/2012
I think the green helps him look more unique and should become canon.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#5 Posted: 01:20:46 04/08/2012
There must have been like a batch of them with the more potent green paint. To me, it looks like the machine that sprays the green on went overboard with the pressure an sprayed too much on instead.

Might be cool to have as a commodity. I HAVE noticed other Stumpies that aren't like that (one or 2 singles on the front of the pegs and all the ones in the 3 packs) so either they fixed it or some stores are getting older stock in.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#6 Posted: 05:45:49 04/08/2012
What did they do to him? where I live, when I visited my local shopping centre almost EVERY smilie was like that!
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#7 Posted: 07:00:07 04/08/2012
it shall be known as the emerald stumpsmash now lol jk
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#8 Posted: 07:23:16 04/08/2012
^With that green goatee, he's more like Evil Stump Smash or Mirror Universe Stump Smash.

[User Posted Image]
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#9 Posted: 13:27:21 04/08/2012
Yes, Ive seen a billion of Evil Mirror Universe smilie , and found out they start out at level 10 with 9999 gold... No.. just kidding..

Ive seen much worse paint jobs than this... Just ask the smilie I encountered at Walmart during Christmas.. he had two pupils in one eye, and had black paint splattered all on his scales...
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me