Page 1 of 1
The Darn Tresure Coding... [CLOSED]
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#1 Posted: 22:04:13 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Don't you just hate when you open something with treasure in it, and the treasure goes flying off of a cliff or into the water or something? This is the only issue I've had with this game, but it's a pretty annoying one.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#2 Posted: 22:14:27 01/08/2012
That's pretty minor. What is slightly more aggravating is when the treasure chests glitch and they just float in the air and you can't reach them to open them until you restart the level.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#3 Posted: 12:37:27 02/08/2012
Quote: sykotek
That's pretty minor. What is slightly more aggravating is when the treasure chests glitch and they just float in the air and you can't reach them to open them until you restart the level.

I've never had this happen to me... Yet. :/

I always end up with the treasure flying halfway 'round the world and falling down.

Another glitch involving falling that I usually run into is when my Wrecking Ball will continuously fall through the ground over and over again. That's a weird one.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4 Posted: 17:36:41 05/08/2012
Quote: Madel
Quote: sykotek

I've never had this happen to me... Yet. :/

I always end up with the treasure flying halfway 'round the world and falling down.

Another glitch involving falling that I usually run into is when my Wrecking Ball will continuously fall through the ground over and over again. That's a weird one.

That happened to me when Wrecking Ball climbs onto the Dragon Horn, and rolls. It only happens if I do it in an exact spot..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#5 Posted: 11:07:09 06/08/2012
At least Gold isn't hard to get anyway. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me