Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
In this topic: The Landskier pipheral [CLOSED]
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#1 Posted: 04:45:51 28/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Heroics are undoubtedly one of the most repetitive parts of the game. To complete each with every character, you need to finish the 32 challenges 32 times, adding up to a literate total of over a thousand times, not to mention doing it with the Legendary characters and Dark Spyro afterwards.

Now, I don't dispute that they're fun, but it is frustrating doing them over and over.

So instead, imagine that we get a Landskier pipheral as another method of it. Don't want to spend time doing heroics? Simple. Place it on the Portal with a Skylander.

Then pop this Pokewalker-like device in your bag, and as you gain more steps, your Skylander gains more Heroic Steps. In addition, different Heroics require different Steps. There is also the ability to swap record with fellow Landskier users.

Countermeasures against shaking it and cheating are implemented. Also, the Skylander in use can still be played with, and complete Heroics in-game(any completed in-game during this time will be added on). If the Skylander is reset, all its progress in the Landskier is lost.

In conclusion, I think this would be a longer, but more compact, and more fun way to finish Heroics. Thoughts?
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#2 Posted: 04:58:11 28/07/2012
I think that's brilliant. The heroics are so challenging!
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#3 Posted: 07:28:23 28/07/2012
Here's what I'd rather they do with Heroic Challenges...

• Tailor them specifically to the Skylander that unlocks them
  • Actually make them difficult to beat, Heroic Challenges are way to easy as it is
  • You can still beat Heroic Challenges the old way with each Skylander and that will write it to your Skylander, but when you beat the Heroic Challenge with the corresponding Skylander it is made for, it gives you the option to add the boost to your game, so all Skylanders you use get it too.
  • Have it unlock a special ability or special wardrobe if you can beat a challenge in a specific time or if you find a randomly placed hidden item
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me