Page 1 of 1
Burning Orange Spyro? [CLOSED]
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1 Posted: 21:42:22 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
There supposedly is a 3 pack of an Orange Spyro and two other characters coming out sometime not yet known...

The 3 pack may be either a Spyro, Gill Grunt, and Trigger Happy pack or a Blue Bash, Red Drill Sgt, and NEW "Burning" Orange Spyro...
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#2 Posted: 21:52:09 18/07/2012
proof plz?
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#3 Posted: 21:54:06 18/07/2012
proof or get out

Seriously.
#4 Posted: 21:58:37 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I talked with a Toysrus employee and he said that there may be a Burning Orange Spyro in a triple pack, and someone else on the board posted the same thing, but I dont know where..
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 22:12:19 18/07/2012
ohhh double post CALL THE FORUM POLICE
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#6 Posted: 22:32:18 18/07/2012
[User Posted Image]

They are on the way!

But seriously, where is the proof?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:46 18/07/2012 by Aquatic Llama
Maddoggy Green Sparx Gems: 293
#7 Posted: 22:35:39 18/07/2012
Yeah right this guy is trolling don't post
---
My top 5 I own in no particular order. smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#8 Posted: 22:38:26 18/07/2012
Quote: Maddoggy

No one is trolling.

"Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can."

Urban dictionary
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#9 Posted: 23:34:10 18/07/2012
Quote: Matteomax
There supposedly is a 3 pack of an Orange Spyro and two other characters coming out sometime not yet known...

The 3 pack may be either a Spyro, Gill Grunt, and Trigger Happy pack or a Blue Bash, Red Drill Sgt, and NEW "Burning" Orange Spyro...

That Sounds Cool! smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#10 Posted: 23:37:03 18/07/2012
This rumor was brought up before... I remember someone else posting about it.
No confirmation then, and no solid proof now so...
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#11 Posted: 02:17:39 19/07/2012
And he comes with a giant too:
[User Posted Image]
Just kidding
---
#all Spyros are valid
matthewgerber Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#12 Posted: 04:32:00 19/07/2012
Quote: Okaps
[User Posted Image]
Just kidding

NO! That *IS* the new Spyro!

Activision got sick of the complaints about Spyro's new look in Skylanders.

Announcing the new Skylanders: Giants Burning Orange Giant Spyro(TM) figure. That's right! Spyro is the magic Giant! SURPRISE! He comes pre-loaded with 10,000 gold, and is the only figure allowed to level up to 50 (he comes pre-loaded at level 25).

Of course, BOGS is a Toys R Us exclusive, and only 500 will ever be made. He will be released at a midnight party at certain TRU location in the US only. You must bring 50 packs of Frito-Lay chips to reserve your place in line the night of the event. At midnight some random person in line will be given the chance to purchase the one figure available at that store. That person almost certainly will not be you. And will be a scalper with no interest in Skylanders at all.

At 12:01AM the next day, every one of the figures will be available on eBay with a starting bid of $4999.00, and a buy it now price of $5000.00 (US buyers with 100% feedback only, seller will not ship outside of the US).

All of these auctioned figures will be immediately purchased by ToyWiz.com, and will be available for pre-order on their site at 12:02AM. Their asking price will be $10,000.00 each. They will sit on the site for years at that price, until they realize no one cares anymore, then they will discount them. You can get yours then.
---
Portal Master Blaze Brightsun @ Skylanders:Universe
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:48:35 19/07/2012 by matthewgerber
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#13 Posted: 05:22:33 19/07/2012

we've heard plenty of this already. 1. employees are shown to have little/no knowledge about skylanders. 2. it may be a new giants pack as there are no new coming skylander packs.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
greenpuff Blue Sparx Gems: 648
#14 Posted: 06:22:03 19/07/2012
Look on the magic giant on this picture: [User Posted Image]
It looks nothing like spyro.
Is this a joke?
---
Finished SG!
I got smilie and smilie
#15 Posted: 07:17:51 19/07/2012
i see a person with a mace... possibly a skinny weapon-master-esque person.
---
Archie Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#16 Posted: 18:11:42 19/07/2012
I'll believe it when i see it. ........................... Never!!!!!!!
---
SSA 37/37 SG 62/62 SSF 75/75 STT 72/72 Traps 57/60(+1 xtra light/dark) SSC 0!
#17 Posted: 18:14:33 19/07/2012 | Topic Creator

Im not trolling...

Quote: SparCrux1101

we've heard plenty of this already. 1. employees are shown to have little/no knowledge about skylanders. 2. it may be a new giants pack as there are no new coming skylander packs.

Well then, somebody close this post.... Please...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:47 19/07/2012 by Matteomax
ultimusomega Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#18 Posted: 23:52:54 19/07/2012
Well would everyone even think they should make anymore varients before giants as I see it we don't need anymore of them if they make any they should be easy to get like bb and red drill it serves no point to me to make ones like gold glow silver or crystal if u cannot get them because of scalpers if they made them easyer to get yes I would go to store and collect them but not though ebay I do approve of the the other ones like crome spyro those are more like promos not varient to me
#19 Posted: 00:18:41 20/07/2012

Im not trolling...

Quote: SparCrux1101

Well then, somebody close this post.... Please...

You can close the thread. Use the edit button.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#20 Posted: 05:29:59 20/07/2012
Quote: matthewgerber
[User Posted Image]
Just kidding

Announcing the new Skylanders: Giants Burning Orange Giant Spyro(TM) figure. That's right! Spyro is the magic Giant! SURPRISE! He comes pre-loaded with 10,000 gold, and is the only figure allowed to level up to 50 (he comes pre-loaded at level 25).

Of course, BOGS is a Toys R Us exclusive, and only 500 will ever be made. He will be released at a midnight party at certain TRU location in the US only. You must bring 50 packs of Frito-Lay chips to reserve your place in line the night of the event. At midnight some random person in line will be given the chance to purchase the one figure available at that store. That person almost certainly will not be you. And will be a scalper with no interest in Skylanders at all.

At 12:01AM the next day, every one of the figures will be available on eBay with a starting bid of $4999.00, and a buy it now price of $5000.00 (US buyers with 100% feedback only, seller will not ship outside of the US).

All of these auctioned figures will be immediately purchased by ToyWiz.com, and will be available for pre-order on their site at 12:02AM. Their asking price will be $10,000.00 each. They will sit on the site for years at that price, until they realize no one cares anymore, then they will discount them. You can get yours then.

If that really IS the new Spyro, I will never want to buy one, EVER. I like Spyro the way he is. And if that's seriosuly the new Spyro, I will shoot whoever changed him. Mentally, of course. At least us ld Spyro fans can still play with the Spyro from the first Skylanders.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
matthewgerber Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#21 Posted: 06:09:42 20/07/2012
Quote:
It looks nothing like spyro.
Is this a joke?

Quote:
If that really IS the new Spyro, I will never want to buy one, EVER. I like Spyro the way he is. And if that's seriosuly the new Spyro, I will shoot whoever changed him. Mentally, of course. At least us ld Spyro fans can still play with the Spyro from the first Skylanders.

SERIOUSLY?!?

I mean...

SERIOUSLY?!?

You guys are trolling me, right?
---
Portal Master Blaze Brightsun @ Skylanders:Universe
ultimusomega Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#22 Posted: 07:41:01 20/07/2012
Hey slow down matt they must be young and much to learn god help them
#23 Posted: 22:10:02 20/07/2012
Quote: AshETERNAL
Quote: matthewgerber
[User Posted Image]
Just kidding

take a joke. thats something from godzilla.
---
#24 Posted: 13:35:27 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Eh, might as well keep it.. Its getting pretty off topic, though..
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me